[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

33 minutes ago, cybertron said:

:wub:

HB totally so different from the PC.

He is a bit talkative and fun when it is just the two of them.

indeed omg... @cybertron thank you so much for share this video in this thread.. 

I swoon in 1:55 "I come here wearing a belt"  :lol:

And son yejin' expression is so "omoo~ and I see in the middle of video,, sonyejin's ears turned red too :love:

oh my goodness, they're so match each other ..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Exactly. Love seeing them happy. Hope both can take a good break to relax and enjoy their hard-earned. They deserve it:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 12/15/2019 at 9:06 PM, sharluvsenergy said:

I think this is the full set of couple photos. So much of love!!!

5 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I like the term "fiance shirt". ;) Yesyes, that's the shirt she wore. The same one she wore when she came out of the shower in episode 2. Heh~

I will reply to you here before I get into trouble in the drama thread.

Yes, the fiancé shirt is the more apt term for that now. Or in the not so far future. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

:wub:

Is it just me or did SYJ just cede her competitve spirit to HB? She's usually demonstratively competitve at games even if she's winning. But here, she seemed to not want HB to lose.

And, this is not the first time that they referred to "home", which to me sounds like it's something "familiar" to them. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

21 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Haha..I dislike uploading stuffs to YouTube and I don’t know how to do subs and have been busy with catching up on my kdrama watching, reading up and searching and monitoring Crash Landing etc etc..so i have been too lazy to share about the “Binjin” moments that I have seen here and there. But seeing that some of you are so thrilled about it,  here’s one Binjin moment at the KakaoTalk live chat.

The unlisted video can only be accessed by me sharing haha..mianhe 

The convo:

MC asked, “What efforts have you made to prepare for this role?”

Binnie: As you know my character requires me to speak the North Korean language. So I attended North Korean language class, learned and practiced the language for about 1 - 3 months.  I also need to play the piano, and so I played the piano too. As my character is supposed to protect SeRi, I wanted to look stronger and so I prepared to buff up my body.

SYJ: You ate a lot?

MC: Did you say he ate a lot?

SYJ: Ung (nodded) 

Binnie: (looking shy) That’s not how I made myself look stronger 

MC: From your broad shoulders you look like you swim a lot

Bin: (puff up his shoulders) yes, I used to swim 

haha...Uri SYJ knew he has been eating a lot...they might have eaten together for her to know this haha..then again, they are two close friends who hang out doing grocery shopping together, playing golf together etc etc :glasses:

This is how they unwittingly give themselves away. She just nonchalantly nods to confirm that he eats a lot. Because, of course, she knows since they eat together. :yum: :tounge_xd:

This scene of Hyun Bin playing the piano will be the death of me. I hope the show won't put it in the episode as a surprise. TVN, give me 2 weeks notice when it's coming up, enough time to make me mentally and emotionally prepare for it. :wub: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

@cybertron super thanks for the link of the swoon so fun watching it..why Im not even surprise that Yejin will win hahaha I love her so much she is so fun... like " shouldn't you be writing your name with your butt" it supposed to be a punishment hahaha clever girl.  HB so lucky he will not have a dull moment in his life.. again as always it so obvious he enjoys her silliness he laughs at her answers and it so obvious he likes the way she answers ( he got that look that says she so smart, and the smile never leaves his face)  ..syj mission name 3 movies of hb, he laugh at the way she answered noticed his reaction even before she answered he was already laughing he knows shell be hilarious and he like that.  

when she was having hard time naming 3 charms of hb character he looks so hurt like "it feels like a punishment for me" awww

these two are so happy with each other. 

thanks again for the link. Im always reading all the post here and I just want again to claim that hmmmm our ship is real.

by the way CLOY is great drama ive watched the 2 episodes on Netflix like everyday hahaha Saturday and sunday is my new favorite day im watching it right after it finish airing in seoul.  Im addicted.

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Just now, campanulah said:

Is it just me or did SYJ just cede her competitve spirit to HB? She's usually demonstratively competitve at games even if she's winning. But here, she seemed to not want HB to lose.

And, this is not the first time that they referred to "home", which to me sounds like it's something "familiar" to them. :tounge_xd:

yes I was thinking that also when he said "home" and I do noticed also SYJ feminine side with HB, its like she is his girl and its ok if my man will win...this is new to me as I have been a long time SYJ fan but im so happy that she being like this now about time about time hehehe...ahhh HB is so lucky... well they are both  lucky to have found its each other "destiny" just like CLOYs OST, But its Destiny,  hehe   seriously when the time comes they admit to their relationship its really like a destiny ( as they know each other before but never got a chance to "know each other then" then nego came and there! ... hopely will get a little glimpse of their love story, maybe some of our theories here will be confirm you know like the timeline …..anyway lets wait BINJINs and call all the GODs may all the forces of love be  with these two directed towards each other.   

• Love 7

@cybertron Thank you for posting the video from The Swoon...... Again as in all of their other videos, all we see are their happy eyes/laughs. And I must say, SYJ’s giggles are very attractive to hear. Must be the reason why HB has a penchant to tease and joke around her. And I just love how SYJ continues to put HB in awe of her.  Again I see the unguarded and childlike HB which I feel happy seeing. And how cute is it that he wants to hear her compliments

@KimSooHanMoo So grateful for the translation of that part of their Kakaotalk. I get a special thrill imagining how HB "motivated" himself in buffing himself up by thinking of a particular someone everytime he exercises and disciplines himself.

2 hours ago, campanulah said:

Can’t help but comment on this. Glad that you saw this change in SYJ too. She is known to be very good in games so I’m not surprised that she won this again (2nd time she beat him in a game). But what is really surprising is that she doesn’t feel good when her balls land on the cups. Her usual competitive nature disappears if it’s with HB. It is apparent even during the Nego time and until now that she is willing to take the backseat and lets him be the alpha male. And here in the vid, both are really considerate of the other as HB noticeably is quite a gentleman by placing the cups nearer her...

2 hours ago, campanulah said:

Someone might barge in and accuse those "stupid shippers" of having bought into the "media play"

I wonder why they are so “concerned” of the Binjin shippers buying into what they term “media play”. I could accept if the concern was coming from a sincere heart but they clearly do not come from that. Plus, what media play are they talking about? It’s common sense that you media play something if it can give you an advantage. How could they accuse the CLOY team & HB/SYJ of media playing when the rumors do not at all give the drama an advantage and instead there are more “fallouts” because of it.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I am in here to update you that since press con and especially after the first two episodes, Binjin coupling publicity has been all over Chinese media. Crash Landing is also extremely well received among Chinese drama fans, with many declaring that they have stopped watching kdramas for a while alr but are back to watching this kdrama. Seeing such sensational Chinese media headlines as “The two are now hugging after their twice collaboration”; “The two are biting each other’s ears, not caring that the reporters are still around” - bla bla.., I think I can afford to be a lil irresponsible at least once in a while haha..

So here goes my irresponsible shipping :P

Please scroll down to read her translation. I have alr informed her that it should be “they are interacting with each other warmly” and not what she translated as. SYJ said she loves eating and she loves tteokbokki. Hyun Bin has said before that the dish he is best at cooking is tteokbokki :glasses: 

He was reported as laughing so hard at  what she said (until he’s bent at the waist - that’s the literal Chinese translation)...B) hmm..wonder what is the private joke between them haha- maybe in actual fact, she hates tteokbokki, his best dish?!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

Regarding the Swoon video, I can watch HB and SYJ playing games like that all day. They are so happy together.  :wub::wub:

Agree with all you guys' comments about SYJ in this video, it seems she really want HB to win, and HB look so cute when he listening to SYJ"s answer about his 3 charms hahaha :D

• Like 4
  • Love 4