[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1-FD48-A2-C-D612-4-E2-E-9106-9-B350-E25-

YJ x Crocodile Ladies  SK untact fan signing event

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7-BwRnttq/?igshid=1sn1pq8upyejg

"Hello, I am Son Yejin, crocodile lady model. It would have been better if I could personally communicate with you through a fanmeeting but due to social distancing, a untact fansign is organised instead. I hope covid ends soon so that I can meet all of you personally”

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Topic: Boiled egg.

In my 50 years existence, I’ve been peeling my boiled eggs the same way - crack the tip then peel. But since CLOY’s train scene, I’ve changed my ways. I now ROLL the egg to form cracks then peel, just the way Seri does. Even my husband noticed the change and said “That’s how Seri peels her eggs”..... Haayyy... the Yoon Seri effect...  Missing Capt Ri and Seri. I will have to watch CLOY again. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

P.S. I am missing one of our sister/member here - @fangirl101, no more posts and comments from her. If you’re reading this, I hope you’re ok.

• Like 6
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Aya said:

P.S. I am missing one of our sister/member here - @fangirl101, no more posts and comments from her. If you’re reading this, I hope you’re ok.

@Ayayes I noticed that also. And I thank her because when I started posting here in these forum about BinJin she was the first one who will like my post or sometimes thanking me for posting here in these forum.

@fangirl101 when your reading these we hope that you're okay.:smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I am just so bothered with HB's answer about love in his under armour interview and the cap he is wearing during the script reading of confidential assignment 2. :bawling: HUHUHUHU But still praying and hoping for the best in their relationship. Just sharing my anxious heart coz I love them! Please help my bothered binjin heart! 

Edited by Mary Joy Saburnido

4 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

I am just so bothered with HB's answer about love in his under armour interview and the cap he is wearing during the script reading of confidential assignment 2. :bawling: HUHUHUHU But still praying and hoping for the best in their relationship. Just sharing my anxious heart coz I love them! Please help my bothered binjin heart! 

What did he say that worried you? What about the cap? I’m so confused.

5 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

I don't think he is someone who will use statement cap to reveal anything about his personal life. Well, most girls do that but boys specially him, I don't think so. 

Regarding his answer about love on his GQ interview I think he answered it in a mature way, love is not all about butterflies in your stomach, it takes hardwork to keep and protect it.

If Yejin will be ask the same question I'm sure she'll give the same answer. Don't overthink and give meaning to everything you'll really get paranoid when you do that, just always include them in your prayers. 

38 minutes ago, EdelweissTX said:

What did he say that worried you? What about the cap? I’m so confused.

He was wearing a statement cap with words "You turned your back and walk way" during the script reading of CA2. It's on google just type Confidential Assignment 2 script reading to see the photos. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2021 at 9:31 AM, gayyoxx said:

Okay. Did anyone scream “KISS! KISS!” when you saw the Smart ads 2.0 at 0:11? When Ye Jin and Hyun Bin stared at one another?

No? Just me? :D 

Not just you lol They are always engaging in staring contests. This video and caption made me :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLyYgD9Jzm1/?igshid=favz3h8z2uig

2 hours ago, PurpleYejin said:

I don't think he is someone who will use statement cap to reveal anything about his personal life. Well, most girls do that but boys specially him, I don't think so. 

Regarding his answer about love on his GQ interview I think he answered it in a mature way, love is not all about butterflies in your stomach, it takes hardwork to keep and protect it.

I agree. The cap was just a cap and wasn't intended to send a message. Not HBs style to invite gossip through his wardrobe :P And I actually loved his response to the GQ question about love. He said its something you can't live without but its hard to keep/maintain (which is wise and true). And when probed further, he said he works hard to protect it. If you read between the lines, its obvious the interviewer is trying to get him to say something about his love life/SYJ, since it took place shortly after their relationship confirmation. HB knows what the interviewer is really asking and without saying much he actually says a lot. He says he is trying to protect his love/relationship. And we have seen over the last year that his way of doing that is by keeping it private. 

Great article on The Point Men pre-sale in Japan, and the power of HB thanks to CLOY: 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

Please don't overanalyze things :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, wind said:

Please don't overanalyze things :)

The hat was likely a gift from his BFF or SYJ as it is from a fashion line in Japan (where she traveled in 2017) and the quote on the hat is the design of the hat. Nothing more to worry or wonder about.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, wind said:

Recently, there have been fan wars involving Son Ye Jin and Binjin stans on twitter. I just want to say to not engage with them. Obviously, all they want is to stir up hate against our fandom, because when we respond negatively, they know that it will reflect Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. Also, I've been reading a lot of hate tweets targeted to other actors and actresses from THE SAME SYJ/BJ fan accounts. If you know them, kindly remind them to not mind the trolls AT ALL. Just block and report. Let's be the bigger person here.

I totally agree

Please.... I beg you BinJin stans.

I love you all

• Like 7

D17706-D5-A06-C-4-C8-A-9576-63-C0-C86810

HB x BodyLuv 2020 cf compilations and counting down to D-11 2021 NEW cf launch.

No other ppl except YJ can make HB lost control and laughs so hard & happy even its in front of camera.   In this Star Live Talk Show where YJ sang out of tune, he was also laughing very hard :joy:

Spoiler

3/21 Mnet Kpop Countdown x Cloy OST Picture of My Heart by Song Ga In.  

ps: To those like me missing *fangirl101* posts and her Cloy Japan updates...she had deleted her account and ALL posts few days aft BJ D-day. :bawling:.  Hope she’s well & happy and still lurk into our thread!

• Like 11
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, wind said:

Recently, there have been fan wars involving Son Ye Jin and Binjin stans on twitter. I just want to say to not engage with them. Obviously, all they want is to stir up hate against our fandom, because when we respond negatively, they know that it will reflect Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. Also, I've been reading a lot of hate tweets targeted to other actors and actresses from THE SAME SYJ/BJ fan accounts. If you know them, kindly remind them to not mind the trolls AT ALL. Just block and report. Let's be the bigger person here.

@wind you are right. To BinJin fans, we have been blessed since 1 January. Let’s be happy and spread positivity and love. We have the kindest and generous BinJin to follow, they are good hearted people. Let’s be like them, unbothered, humble and a good role model. No need to engage in fan wars. As I have mentioned before, this fandom has already won. Our BinJin are in love and in a relationship, we have been hoping and praying for years for this to happen. Let’s be thankful. That’s why I really like this forum, there’s encouragement and positivity here. Let’s keep up the good work! 

18 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

ps: To those like me missing *fangirl101* posts and her Cloy Japan updates...she had deleted her account and ALL posts few days aft BJ D-day. :bawling:.  Hope she’s well & happy and still lurk into our thread!

@bin-jin thanks for your update about @fangirl101, hoping she is well and healthy. 

• Like 9

@wind You are so right and I agree with you. I can feel your frustrations and disappointments. It is so tiring. I decided not to read Twitter posts as it hurts me when i see insults at Ye Jin. I was not able to go to sleep and my BP went high. Could you imagine if Ye Jin or her family and friends see those. God forbid!

I don’t have Twitter account so I am not sure if I can make a report. For those of you who have Twitter acct, as mentioned by @wind if you know those on the BinJin list, please tell them to stop engaging in fan wars. And please report those antis listed. 

I was just wondering why do they have this hatred to our Queen Ye Jin, because how could you hate and not love a wonderful person like her, unless it’s all money motivated.  I am not sure if this is true, I could be wrong... if I am, my apologies. Someone mentioned that those antis could be “paid” trolls, meaning they got paid for every nasty comment they make and if a BinJin fan comments back, the antis got another “pay”. As I said, I am not sure, this is not confirmed. But if it’s the case, it’s appalling. So, if you have Twitter accounts and know someone who has, please do not comment or reply back. Ignore and Report. We have won already. We have been blessed. Our prayers were answered - BinJin In Love and in a Relationship. Please protect BinJin at all costs. If the antis and other BinJin stans (so sorry in saying this) go low, we go High!  Stay humble, cool and unbothered like BinJin. 

Please pray for BinJin.  

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Vast releasing more pictorials of HB x UA 

Wow... 

I hope the Bargaining movie release soon, I am curious about his appearance.   

In the last HB interviews, he said that he likes villain roles, how about being the pirates in the next of his roles?

• Like 4

On 3/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, QueenieBee said:

The cap was just a cap and wasn't intended to send a message. Not HBs style to invite gossip through his wardrobe :P 

I think Binjin are too old to send any messages through wardrobe. :P And I don't think they are the type to do so at any age lol.  OK, Ralph Lauren may or may not have been a message :P, but if so, I think it was more of a fun and nice thing to do rather than anything dead serious.  Binjin are mature adults, people!  If they have something to say to each other, they will just communicate with each other directly and not talk through wardrobe or third parties or social media posts.  There's no need. 

Now, fashion that gets grammar wrong bothers me. That's a fashion terrorist. :P 

On 3/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, QueenieBee said:

And I actually loved his response to the GQ question about love. He said its something you can't live without but its hard to keep/maintain (which is wise and true). And when probed further, he said he works hard to protect it. If you read between the lines, its obvious the interviewer is trying to get him to say something about his love life/SYJ, since it took place shortly after their relationship confirmation. HB knows what the interviewer is really asking and without saying much he actually says a lot. He says he is trying to protect his love/relationship. And we have seen over the last year that his way of doing that is by keeping it private. 

Binjin's answers on love and life and work have always showed good maturity to me.  And they have similar attitudes, which to me really bodes well for their relationship.  From the outset, even in TN days, I think SYJ said it was easy for her and HB to talk with each other and they had similar thoughts on a lot of things.  So even though their personalities may appear quite different at first glance, I think there's a lot of compatibility on a deeper level and in terms of values.  That interviewer was definitely trying to get him to talk about SYJ/love life but Bin's a smart guy and seasoned interviewee. He gave us lovely crumbs while preserving their privacy and protecting their relationship, which is the most important thing for them. At least HB's not as mischievous like SYJ, at least in her younger years, when she intentionally doesn't give reporters the answer she know they are fishing for lol.  I really liked HB's answer on his definition of a happy life in the Swoon video too.  So true what he said.  Happiness can be found with a tweak of our thoughts or in the smallest things in life.  I don't think he was specifically speaking to SYJ in that moment, but he gave her food for thought in that moment, enough to space out. :P  Lovely to think that their definition of a happy life now includes each other. 

As for fandom drama, unfortunately it always seems to exist in every fandom.  Is it human nature?  There are always though who may be unhappy in their real life and therefore choose to project negativity and hate and drama into online life.  There's no point engaging on a rational basis because it's not rational.  Engaging just amplifies the drama and negativity and gives attention to those who may crave it.  Fandom drama is a complete waste of time imo and your time will be much better spent doing something productive and positive.

Like enjoying HB's UA photoshoot. :P 

This thread is so quiet. Is everyone off fighting in fandom drama somewhere or daydreaming after Binjin's latest photoshoots? 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

How cute is this? :tears: From the latest CLOY exhibit which is now in Osaka, Japan I believe. 

5 hours ago, Seriya said:

So even though their personalities may appear quite different at first glance, I think there's a lot of compatibility on a deeper level and in terms of values. 

This thread is so quiet. Is everyone off fighting in fandom drama somewhere or daydreaming after Binjin's latest photoshoots? 

I agree they are more compatible than they appear. I know we tease HB a lot for being 'no jam' but he does have a good sense of humor which SYJ has mentioned even as far back as TN era. She said he was quite humorous and that they both love comedies. I think HB in public is probably a lot different than HB in private amongst people he knows and feels comfortable with. We've gotten glimpses here and there when he was younger and even most recently when doing promo with SYJ. He has a quirky side for sure. 

And yes this thread is quieter lately. I think BJ being confirmed now naturally means less to analyze, therefore less discussion. We did have some good content with all the Smart stuff, but that seems to be over for now. HB is busy filming and no new casting news yet for SYJ, so unless she updates her IG again things are quiet. There are also so many other places BJ fans gather. Twitter is probably the most active, IG has lots of accounts with big followers counts and engagement, there are FB groups, etc... Soompi is just one of many. 

As for twitter fan wars :rolleyes:,  it's hard to escape these things. It is a small group, and I guess people can't help to engage with them which ultimately amplifies their voices. If people just ignore it, they will have less of an impact. There is nothing to argue anyway- BinJin is real, that other ship never re-entered the waters :P Both HB and SYJ seem to be in a good place both professionally and personally. Some people just need the drama I guess? I'm glad we have left that behind in 2020 :hwaiting2:

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Seriya said:

Hi @Seriya. To answer your question, no brainer, of course, I am daydreaming and even dreaming in my sleep Hyun Bin’s latest Under Armour photos. Those biceps, thirsting again.....how to be a Son Ye Jin...hayy... (Sorry Ye Jin, just this time again, promise).

Also, I watched The Last Princess, the other night. Son Ye Jin was amazing!!! She deserved all those best actress awards! Her eyes, her trembling voice, her laughter/crying on the scene where she was denied entry to Korea gave me goosebumps and reduced me to tears! 

I am based in Sydney and I have a hard time finding her other movies or dramas here. I bought The Last Princess in Apple TV. Watched Personal Taste in Rakuten Viki. Summer Scent in Facebook . The Classic, April Snow, A Moment to Remember, Open City and The Negotiation, all in You Tube. Of course, CLOY and Something in the Rain in Netflix. I really want to watch The Truth Beneath and White Nights, still searching for it though. 

With Hyun Bin’s - watched Millionaire’s First Love And Confidential Assignment In You Tube. Secret Garden and Hyde Jekyll and Me, Memories of Alhambra and CLOY in Netflix. Rampant was shown on TV only last month in SBS Australia, was not expecting that, I was just flicking through through the channels when I saw Rampant starring Hyun Bin. Of course I squealed with joy! they were running a Korean film fest in SBS. 

Looking forward to watching more. I am so thankful for them as their movies, their visuals, their amazing acting and talent has helped me get through this Covid pandemic and health issues this year.

BinJin is a “gift” to this world. 

Praying for BinJin all the time. 

:heart:BinJin Forever:heart:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2