[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3/22 ~ A rainbow Monday filled with YJ updates since morning...

YJ updated her RED acct  

lol next to update will be her ig :lol:

http://xhslink.com/KA75Ib

BCEB7-BA8-5-AEB-4367-8-E47-16-A00-C9-B12

Spoiler

397-D6-BB1-B5-E3-4-C76-933-D-5-D11-D81-A

6-AF62-B77-EDC1-4-D70-8414-65-C597-F3974

2-EC0-B774-E120-4371-8-E71-2-D62-C706-D2

45-CE7606-7274-4069-B6-A9-CD857678-ADBD.

F5067-B9-A-15-F0-45-D0-8-DE1-2-F8-B519-E

A6517655-7608-4180-A96-F-867-ED6906-A43.

MSteam x SMART BTS

She is so CUTE in these bts :wub:

VAST version coming soon?  

https://youtu.be/75DRRWJ3aRc

Spoiler

21-E40954-49-D0-4-E76-8-BA0-EBDFAA21-E8-

ADFFE3-E4-F962-4-EF1-9-ED3-1714-AF26770-

634897-C7-775-B-45-FD-B15-A-9-B743-B3-B2

DE1-C58-F4-AF87-4-C2-F-AC4-A-F6-BD7-F7-E

:naughty:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Son Ye Jin x ValentinoDiVas

Wow! Classy, elegant, beautiful! 

Each of SYJ's photo exudes a vibe that draws you in to look closer and tells a story. A luxury brand that fits her perfectly. 

From maisonvalentino IG The #ValentinoDiVa lives in the power of her values, and observes a modern mantra of empathy and connection.

DIVA =DIfferent VAlues

"Empathetic, Intelligent, Highly Romantic."

Also, love her slicked back hair here. 

:approves:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Here in Sydney, it’s been pouring rain and flood since last week. In our BinJin fandom, soompi TL and FB, it’s been pouring with Ye Jin’s  beautiful and angelic face  with her Valentino’s and Glass photos and MSTeams’ Smart BTS. 

"The DI.VA’s campaign launched by Pielpaolo Picouli this season is ideal and challenge that Valentino pursues. It includes an attitude of accepting free self-expression in order to admit differences and seek truth, and an intellectual attitude that is both romantic and empathetic." - this is truly and perfectly represented by Son Ye Jin. She is Valentino’s Muse. 

Son Ye Jin is staying quietly and contended at her home and yet blessings and CFs one after another are coming her way. 

Blessings come to those kind-hearted and humble people like Ye Jin. 

:issohappy:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3/22 ~ VAST IG update HB x Bodyluv 

05-F6-BEF4-EE9-E-4285-BC16-1-D422-C129-B

C54-D9-A3-E-67-FE-4-A0-F-9441-C0-CA8-B32

AE12-E11-B-A47-B-4059-98-EA-1-F0-FC9-E2-

A couple of food trucks and feast were organised & send to HB CA2 filming site mid last week.  He has been working long hours till early morning past few nites.  Hope he is resting well today with his good partner:wub:

3/18 SK DC Inside Gallery ~ Food truck + buffet

The food truck was at the film site ard 6:30.   HB ordered “Croffle “ (a word fm waffle & croissant combine), hot americano and green tea latte.

The buffet was set up at their filming site in a remote building and environment condition was difficult for the vendor.  But still they overcome the difficulties and provide a warm nice meal to the crew of 300ppl!!

Spoiler

0-BFBFD27-BF9-C-4106-9475-2-BD6-FCCCC941

A7557-C37-083-E-4767-B3-BC-A15-C117-AC46

2-F355-EAD-14-EA-4913-9295-9-BDC149-F9-B

03-AF4-D74-BAA3-4-D23-AC18-D7206-E1-F886

3/19 Nite Coffee truck fm HB ASEAN Bunnies

Spoiler

3/21 Coffee truck fm Beanhand HK AND Food truck fm Hyun Bin Fan Team.  The trucks run fm 11pm  to  6am (3/22).  Unfortunately HB was busy with filming last nite and did not get to see the 2 food trucks personally.  His assistant helped him ordered iced americano and calamansi tea and took the food & gifts for him.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

From Valentino account:

valentino4.jpg

#ValentinoDiVas: a magnetic collection of personalities and stories, featuring Son Ye-Jin (@yejinhand).

Dressed in a bright pink look and under the lights of Seoul, the actress is the latest Valentino DiVa, photographed here for a new chapter of #ValentinoCollezioneMilano

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMucBlXp2t-/

Valentino Twitter:

They also put SYJ on their twitter header.

wave.jpg

:fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Isn’t this really funny but it hurts too! Haha

Vast not permitting BinJin photos in his FTs and M/steam doing this ( I mean cropping Hb in the msteam bts) is really telling us something.

Is this how k ent agencies does for a couple? I have only been introduced to k-ent or k-drama because of these two magical couple so I am not aware how it works. Although I noticed k-ents are not into making or promoting love teams either which I like more  actually haha 

I clearly understand tho what they're trying to  do. I wouldn’t like it if “BinJin” brand becomes overused or too exposed coz both are A lister actor and each achieved so much on their own,  plus the fact that they are a real couple so too much association with each other do have its’ real downside as an artist in their profession as well as to their personal privacy. 

It’s just ugh! The struggle is real, haha. Why do they have to be so freaking magical onscreen that I want to see more of them together but I much prefer and wish them to be a real couple forever so I understand and wholeheartedly accept lol

Just look at the visuals

Btw, I truly love how Yejin has been posting in her instagram account ever since she started using it. She truly is a woman of substance and has her own unique character. Oh Yejin, just stay as you are! :heart:

Edited by tncloy1819
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@tncloy1819 LOL. that was my first thought too...Their agency probably want to keep personal separate.

someone may want to correct me but I think Binjin, at their leve as A-listers, would be the first confirmed dating couple to do endorsements together.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Hello Chinngus! 

@grrly @tncloy1819 Actually in SoKor K-Ent. they have rules & regulations to follow and contracts to be signed by Agencies, the Talents/Artist and also the Producers. I posted and as many posted here before about their rules. On BinJin Respective Agencies Jinnie and Binnie is their Talent/Artist so they should only focused on what their Talent/Artist activities. As for Jinnie's Agency M$_T£@m case maybe they cut Binnie's image so we can focus on Jinnie's BTS CF's and besides he had V@$t_£nt to do it. Just like Jinnie's co-Talents/co-Artists at M$_T£@m Channel they only focus on their own activities not the co-Actors that they acted together. We have different culture from showbiz entertainment coz in SoKor they separate work from personal life, unlike here in my country some of Celebrity Artists or Talents are putting them into one frame or we called it as "Love Team" here in my country so they can get many fans and they can brought a bug of money on a taboo. In my country some Artists/Talent they used to invloved work and personal life which is exposing to everyone their life but for some they used to go away from limelight silently and never get involved anymore for their personal life to work. It's just that as I look for both Agencies maybe they have own reasons why they cut it off, so I rest my case on both of them and I respect their Agencies on how they update BinJin, but still I am happy because they have walking Jinnie and walking Binnie to be show off that for how many months we have so many updates from the past CF especially for Jinnie she didn't update much her SNS and her activities last yr. only for work. :smile:

TRIVIA:

In SoKor K-Ent. Industry only Engaged Couple and Married Couple are used to go in one frame of CF Projects rather than going to Film Movie and Series on the same Projects. As you observed them they used to turn down Movie and Series Projects if their Spouses has the same offer with them, only minimal of K-Ent. Couple you can see that. According to my Korean friend in K-Ent. Industry Couple Celebrities are avoiding their self in one Movie Film or Drama Series Project so that they will not bring their personal life in set, so they can focused, worked properly and they cannot bring their remedies from their home on set as Husband and Wife. There are things that they should to be considered as a Celebrity Couple or a Talent/Artist when working coz Koreans are really strict when it comes to work if they said focused on your work you really need to focused and if they said you should be on time you should go ahead on time so that the outcome of their project will be great for the viewers. They more careful so that their Talents/Artist will not get involved on so many bad rumors so they denied then after admit it that sometimes it will affect on their careers and personal lifes that sometimes it turns into mental illness (It really happen everywhere but SoKor has the high rates of suicide that's why most Astists/Talents are taking their own lives because of exhaustions on work, abused turn assault and sexual harassment, addictions on drugs and alcohol). And not only Producers can invest money on them even their Government are supporting and investing on them even if turns out a flopped project or if a project is on the taboo. That's why when you see some of K-Ent. and Kpop Idols  Celebrity Couple are private  especially when they posted on their SNS like IG Account they do not much invloved their personal life's and family's unless they show it to the camera and public like those Celebrities who are involved or working on a variety show when they share their families on National Television and some are too private not to show their families infront of the camera. My example of K-Ent. Celebrities who were too private about their family's was Jun Ji Hyun & her Chaebol Husband, Kim Tae Hee and Rain, Lee Dong Gun & Ko Soo Young, Lee Bo Young & Ji Sung, Lee Min Jung & Lee Byung Hun, Han Ga In & Yeon Jung Hoon, Park Ha Sun & Ryu Soo Young, Lee Jung Hyun & Architect Husband, So Ji Sub &  Announcer Wife and many more. Don't be shocked if BinJin do it also and we know both of them are too private when it comes to their personal life. I understand them why they do need to be private coz it's their life not my life I'm only just a fan of BinJin who support and love their works, at the end of the day both are my Idols to look forward on how they garnered their Career's Principle as a Professional. :smile:

I must mentioned  Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin who did the joint CF for Giordano. They paired up on that brand of clothes even during those times that Kim Woo Bin diagnosed Nasopharyngeal Cancer but still Shin Min Ah didn't leave him, she's still their helping and taking care of him during those tough times. Until now they still dating/relationship but K-Media are expecting them to get married this year like K-Media expectations on BinJin Couple.:smile:

Hello again Chinggus! 

Jinnie is online on her IG today. She liked Song Yoon Ah's IG Post. I don't know how to put photo on these forum so I'll put the IG link.:smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvZPKQBAFj/?igshid=1v1lek7rvhoyl

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, tncloy1819 said:
It’s just ugh! The struggle is real, haha. Why do they have to be so freaking magical onscreen that I want to see more of them together but I much prefer and wish them to be a real couple forever so I understand and wholeheartedly accept lol

The struggle is real indeed :lol: Of course we want more content and more opportunities to see them together, especially in another project. But at the same time it makes total sense to protect their relationship and not make it seem like a "product" to be monetized. Its a fine line. I'm sure part of the reason they did the joint Smart CF is because they knew how much fans wanted it since HB first signed on. With COVID there have been no opportunities for in-person FM so this was an easy way to show gratitude, especially to the fans in the Philippines who have been crazy over CLOY. 

20 hours ago, grrly said:

@tncloy1819 

someone may want to correct me but I think Binjin, at their leve as A-listers, would be the first confirmed dating couple to do endorsements together.

I recall that being mentioned in a video recently when the joint Smart CF was being reported in SK. The reporter said it was unusual since its married couples who typically do CFs together. @KimDdalgihas posted a good detailed account too. 

On 3/16/2021 at 9:35 PM, gayyoxx said:

Also, looking from the brighter side, this ending shows how strong their love is. There would be tempations and hurdles along the way but they keep it strong even when meeting only once a year, for a few days. That shows commitment, maturity and trust in each other. 

That's the beauty of CLOY right? It was such an epic love story with high stakes and they had to overcome so much to be together. As it was a mature, sacrificial love, not one based on lust or something fleeting. Yup, not getting over CLOY anytime soon... :please:

On 3/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, Seriya said:

When I watched the CLOY ending, I understood Seri and JH had an arrangement to meet for 2 weeks a year in the time after they reunited, and they shared a beautiful home in Switzerland during that time and were very happy together.  That is what I took away from what was actually showed on screen.  And I was perfectly happy with that ending.  I didn't need everything spelled out for me. 

Yes, I feel the same.  When I mentioned that the Directors statement might be controversial, it is because there are a lot of theories out there that the last shot we see of them outside their Swiss home is actually years down the road when RJH might be permanently settled in Switzerland. There are entire blogs written about this and active discussions on the CLOY reddit subforum. People get genuinely bummed out to find out its only 2 weeks a year :tears: and this theory helps ease the bittersweet feeling after the finale. But as you say, it's all up to interpretation in the end. :)

The SYJ X Valentino collaboration is just  :wub:  My favourite shot: 

20210323-103011.jpg

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@QueenieBee You said it better. Yes, their rel/shp is sacred and it needs to have careful planning and good balance to really grow and lasts. 

@KimDdalgi Interesting.... It makes the actor profession more respectful I think. 

@grrly I thought, if I’m not mistaken Hb had one with his ex (xyz) who is considered as popular as him at that time ( this is just thru reading Hbs’ thread as I am a late comer only haha) which was after his WW drama but not sure if thats’ after confirmed dating or before. I don’t know of anyone else as I have been obssessing with Hb and Yejin. In this pandemic life, I felt like I have followed their entire career already with the amt of articles, youtube videos, their movies and dramas I have been reading and watching. Though I am sure theres’ more I don’t know of them. I have said this in here before that both just equally put a spell on me.

Is it gonna be a One day In June ??!

SYJ portrays self expression, truth seeking and intellectual attitude... Where is the lie really.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

3/25 ~ YJ IG update

So beautifully dressed in BAU

for Spring outing with her

good person:wub:

:highonflowers:

C0-A6-FBD6-1030-4-B3-C-A2-DB-D9-E9-C8-ED

C1-BCE0-BD-D202-4-C5-B-B6-F8-C0-FB951-EB

CE3-AC8-FB-9-F45-4-BBE-B5-EC-953203-A530

예쁜옷이 한가득 이었던 브라이드앤유

예쁜옷입고 봄나들이 가고싶어라

“I want to go on a spring

outing wearing pretty clothes from BrideAndU”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM02jcTHnsO/?igshid=xlx0goc8lfor

Spoiler

978379-CC-6-C8-D-4140-8-A9-B-F44-C31-A76

34-C3-A1-BB-A937-4-ECB-B5-A2-4-B3-E2-B28

crtto

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

After I watched CLOY last March 2020, I started to become a Hyun Bin fan first and watched his previous movies and dramas. Then I watched Son Ye Jin’s previous movies and dramas, read articles about her and watched her interviews. All the more I appreciated and admired Ye Jin’s talent, beauty and personality. She is a role model. She is an epitome of elegance, kindness and class. 

When haters/antis says negative things about her, the more blessings e.g. CFs, product endorsement and adulation she receives, both from her country and international recognition. She has a good heart and humble, that’s why she is blessed! 

I love to support Ye Jin and would like to follow her and with my illusions or delulu mind, i wish to somehow copy her lookbooks :P. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy a Valentino and BAU (even if I sell my kidney, still cannot afford hahaha!) There are no Crocodile ladies outlet in Sydney :angry:  Good thing there is an AHC in Sydney’s Myer stores, will check it out. I wish Ye Jin will endorse a Korean food, ramen or soju, i can afford those  :P And yes! Yesterday, I bought an Under Armour shirt, a sweat shirt, a short and a cap to show my allegiance to Hyun Bin :lol:  

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 3/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, tncloy1819 said:

Is it gonna be a One day In June ??!

Its mean they both at one fans meeting stage? wooow that's bold

FOR ME, its ok if there's only HB/SYJ at fans meeting CAUSE I would like see them together in the aisle and tell the vow to each other. :happydance:

A hoping dream come true, lets praying :sparklyeyes:

• Like 13
  • Love 3

YJ x XHS Red app
update 

FE27-E7-DE-F362-4-B10-AB36-62728-D62-F94

”周末愉快”

”Have A Nice Weekend“ :wub:

OMEGA coffee truck support to HB CA2 filming site yesterday (3/25) supporting their global ambassador.  Cup sleeve "OMEGA is rooting for you." :)

8-D05-BFE1-465-C-42-C5-A6-D0-6-DCCBC0-B8

Spoiler

189-B4-E7-C-EF92-4-F11-ABA9-EA36-A7-D27-

8-FA2-C564-0-D80-4-A7-C-9831-DFA354385-A

F9-C85-B72-08-B6-4809-82-EA-85-C51956977

8-B9-F7-FA3-10-A9-4774-9971-B66-A448-D6-

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1