On 2/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, ElectricHearts said:

I love how easily he makes her laugh. All he needs to do is barely say anything and put out his hands and she is laughing. Anyways, they clearly have inside jokes lol...

Part 2 of the CF and Ms. SYJ is still laughing hard.... even while looking at a blank screen lol.  Thanks to her we are getting to see HB's delectable dimples more and more often. :D Have I seen 2 happier people in a phone ad?  Never have I rewatched a phone ad. The things Binjin make me do lol.  I can imagine SYJ showing ahjussi HB all kinds of funny fandom things on her phone and having a good laugh about it together.  

On 2/25/2021 at 8:07 PM, bin-jin said:
HB: I am putting an effort. I am trying to protect it.

YJ: I’ll work hard to tend the relationship with care  

Perfect caption!  

I'm optimistic that we'll get another joint CF sometime in the future now that we know they are open to the idea.  Though of course, fingers crossed, we see them together in a non CF context sometime too. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

3 hours ago, Seriya said:

Part 2 of the CF and Ms. SYJ is still laughing hard.... even while looking at a blank screen lol.  Thanks to her we are getting to see HB's delectable dimples more and more often. :D Have I seen 2 happier people in a phone ad?  Never have I rewatched a phone ad. The things Binjin make me do lol.  I can imagine SYJ showing ahjussi HB all kinds of funny fandom things on her phone and having a good laugh about it together.  

The way they laugh and smile while looking at cellphone - is this how they are when they lurk on SNS? :lol:

smart-sns.jpg

:heart4:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Okay. Did anyone scream “KISS! KISS!” when you saw the Smart ads 2.0 at 0:11? When Ye Jin and Hyun Bin stared at one another?

No? Just me? :D 

Dang these two and their otherworldly chemistry.

Hi @gayyoxx don’t worry it’s not just you, I screamed “Hug and Kiss!” also.  That’s ok, if they don’t show it in public. For sure, they have unlimited hugs and kisses in private... 

i don’t know what I will do if I am one of the crew and staff. If I see BinJin face to face, I will collapse... and could die.... If that happens, SMART will pay for my funeral..  :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2/28 YJ updated her ig.

“On 1st March let’s enjoy Valentino’s fashion show at 10pm Korea time. Looking forward to @/maisonvalentino fashion show on 1st March”

She breaks record for feeding us 3 posts in less than 24hrs when fans thought she will be posting less after D-day.

Her  makeup artist also updated the same in her IG.  YJ was wearing Valentino fm head to foot incl her handbag, belt .  Maybe VALENTINO is her next endorsement:wink:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0yFQWnc_d/?igshid=1xzji2gps3i1w

018-FBEE6-E12-D-4467-B3-C6-86525-A8-C989

AC9-DE711-0-CB1-4-D2-B-AD46-EF1267-F2437

F9-E28-A36-271-D-424-F-A0-F6-93-A9800-F8

Spoiler

YJ 3rd IG posts is trending in Naver while her yesterday 2 posts still on trend. She gonna break Naver server at this speed!!

:hwaiting2:

1 more post to go... time to update HB Great Wall with a new BinJin SELCA :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/videos/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 5

never ending popularity of cloy..  ^_^

what a feb it was! they feded us with so many updates .. we should add #infebwetrust to our collections :sweat_smile:

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1

Everyone who attended and watch Valentino show online - did a photoshoot similar to Son Ye Jin. They all did similar posts too. It's nice that Yejin personally invited us all to watch online. I noticed those who have posted so far from the show didn't actually invite their fans /unless they did it through instagram story instead. Others in LA for instance - posted theirs after Golden Globes. They are all wearing outfits from the spring and summer collection. 

We will see later if she participated in the upcoming Valentino campaign that is being released soon too or if she was just doing a photoshoot for upcoming Valentino show. She has always looked beautiful in Valentino. She wore a Valentino dress during her SMART photoshoot in the summer.

2010 Busan International Film Festival opening ceremonies

HB couldn't attend because he was filming Secret Garden but was at BIFF later for Late Autumn. 

v5.jpg

Crocodile Ladies

• Like 10
  • Love 3

E0-A32917-4709-44-A8-B636-B88-D3-C20-E42

F8-ABB51-C-8-B45-4-B64-B2-E5-0-DC23-AB7-

YJ x Lactobiome cf film making updated in MSteam YT

”Every moment SYJ is a professional”  

https://youtu.be/sTMZll1Pn58

6-E499318-CAEF-4-DB5-A0-AC-9-C7-B949103-

WHOA someone is working today...3rd food truck sent to CA2 film site this morning coming from “Love fm Hyun Bin China” fc.

Spoiler

FA06-E3-A5-9-C44-4-DA6-B05-B-7565-B84-EF

Spoiler

9777-DD72-BE4-B-42-F5-BBAC-BAFF09524416.

72-F6-EFD8-2989-4548-B46-A-0-F1-AD8-B530

HB Bargaining/The Point Men movie updates...

”South Korea’s Megabox Plus M has sold The Point Men, director Yim Soon Rye’s anticipated Korean hostage crisis drama, to 14 territories including Japan (Gaga) & Taiwan (MovieCloud).

The film, which is in post-production, has also sold to Hong Kong and Macau (Edko Films); Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Vietnam (Encore Films); Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar (Sahamingkol Film); Philippines (Viva Networks) and Mongolia (The Filmbridge)  

Investor-distributor Megabox Plus M, which launched its international sales arm in October, is lining up The Point Men  as a 2021 tentpole release in Korea

https://www.screendaily.com/news/the-po ... 93.article

Spoiler

AEAF0-AE9-E2-E1-4-BA7-B6-C7-744164-AB463

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/videos/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

1-FD48-A2-C-D612-4-E2-E-9106-9-B350-E25-

YJ x Crocodile Ladies  SK untact fan signing event

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7-BwRnttq/?igshid=1sn1pq8upyejg

"Hello, I am Son Yejin, crocodile lady model. It would have been better if I could personally communicate with you through a fanmeeting but due to social distancing, a untact fansign is organised instead. I hope covid ends soon so that I can meet all of you personally”

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Topic: Boiled egg.

In my 50 years existence, I’ve been peeling my boiled eggs the same way - crack the tip then peel. But since CLOY’s train scene, I’ve changed my ways. I now ROLL the egg to form cracks then peel, just the way Seri does. Even my husband noticed the change and said “That’s how Seri peels her eggs”..... Haayyy... the Yoon Seri effect...  Missing Capt Ri and Seri. I will have to watch CLOY again. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

P.S. I am missing one of our sister/member here - @fangirl101, no more posts and comments from her. If you’re reading this, I hope you’re ok.

• Like 6
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Aya said:

P.S. I am missing one of our sister/member here - @fangirl101, no more posts and comments from her. If you’re reading this, I hope you’re ok.

@Ayayes I noticed that also. And I thank her because when I started posting here in these forum about BinJin she was the first one who will like my post or sometimes thanking me for posting here in these forum.

@fangirl101 when your reading these we hope that you're okay.:smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I am just so bothered with HB's answer about love in his under armour interview and the cap he is wearing during the script reading of confidential assignment 2. :bawling: HUHUHUHU But still praying and hoping for the best in their relationship. Just sharing my anxious heart coz I love them! Please help my bothered binjin heart! 

Edited by Mary Joy Saburnido
4 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

I am just so bothered with HB's answer about love in his under armour interview and the cap he is wearing during the script reading of confidential assignment 2. :bawling: HUHUHUHU But still praying and hoping for the best in their relationship. Just sharing my anxious heart coz I love them! Please help my bothered binjin heart! 

What did he say that worried you? What about the cap? I’m so confused.

5 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

I don't think he is someone who will use statement cap to reveal anything about his personal life. Well, most girls do that but boys specially him, I don't think so. 

Regarding his answer about love on his GQ interview I think he answered it in a mature way, love is not all about butterflies in your stomach, it takes hardwork to keep and protect it.

If Yejin will be ask the same question I'm sure she'll give the same answer. Don't overthink and give meaning to everything you'll really get paranoid when you do that, just always include them in your prayers. 

38 minutes ago, EdelweissTX said:

What did he say that worried you? What about the cap? I’m so confused.

He was wearing a statement cap with words "You turned your back and walk way" during the script reading of CA2. It's on google just type Confidential Assignment 2 script reading to see the photos. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/27/2021 at 9:31 AM, gayyoxx said:

Okay. Did anyone scream “KISS! KISS!” when you saw the Smart ads 2.0 at 0:11? When Ye Jin and Hyun Bin stared at one another?

No? Just me? :D 

Not just you lol They are always engaging in staring contests. This video and caption made me :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLyYgD9Jzm1/?igshid=favz3h8z2uig

2 hours ago, PurpleYejin said:

I don't think he is someone who will use statement cap to reveal anything about his personal life. Well, most girls do that but boys specially him, I don't think so. 

Regarding his answer about love on his GQ interview I think he answered it in a mature way, love is not all about butterflies in your stomach, it takes hardwork to keep and protect it.

I agree. The cap was just a cap and wasn't intended to send a message. Not HBs style to invite gossip through his wardrobe :P And I actually loved his response to the GQ question about love. He said its something you can't live without but its hard to keep/maintain (which is wise and true). And when probed further, he said he works hard to protect it. If you read between the lines, its obvious the interviewer is trying to get him to say something about his love life/SYJ, since it took place shortly after their relationship confirmation. HB knows what the interviewer is really asking and without saying much he actually says a lot. He says he is trying to protect his love/relationship. And we have seen over the last year that his way of doing that is by keeping it private. 

Great article on The Point Men pre-sale in Japan, and the power of HB thanks to CLOY: 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
9 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

Please don't overanalyze things :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, wind said:

Please don't overanalyze things :)

The hat was likely a gift from his BFF or SYJ as it is from a fashion line in Japan (where she traveled in 2017) and the quote on the hat is the design of the hat. Nothing more to worry or wonder about.

• Like 6
  • Love 3