4 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Now they can send their souvenir photos in one frame because they've already confirmed their relationship 

Makes you wonder how everything would have hit differently if they hadn't confirmed last month:  HBs voice appearing in the background of SYJs birthday post, the Smart CF dropping on Valentines Day with SYJ saying I Do, hands all over HBs chest and his loving gaze, HBs APAN speech, the side by side framed pic sent to Jane, etc. We would have lost it :lol: 

So glad we are done looking for crumbs...for the most part anyway...the wedding watch continues. :eats:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

At last ... our BinJin in one frame - unabashedly in love, in this brilliant Smart ad. And to time it all for Valentine's Day ... well, that is simply beyond! :doggie:

P.S. I've recently contracted "Bridgerton" fever ... alas, the Duke is taken in real life so no shipping to be done.  I have to say though that 2021 has started off beautifully ... the BinJin announcement & this Bridgerton phenomenon ... love & romance are truly in the air !!!  

Just in time for spring ...  :hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Happiness really looks good on them, it radiates from within. Shows that you are very much settled and contented. 

Me thinking of  BinJin sharing the same space, breathing the same air

1- Netflix Japan interviews

2- Yejin's APAN speech

3- Bin and Jin Lunar New Year Greetings

To conclude literally Bin with Jin, and Jin with Bin at anytime, anyplace. Don't fight me. Hahahaha

Pleased Law And Order Svu GIF by SVU

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1
9 hours ago, ncly said:

(Lunar) New Year wishes from MSTeam Actors with Yejin talking starting at 3:08.

https://youtu.be/X1SfOZJgE9o

everyone has a different background.  I guess it wasn't at MSTeam office.  Everyone did at their own place.  I wonder where SYJ was.  Look similar to where HB greeting took place.  Were they at their house or someone house?  HB sat at a table not close to the wall, but SYJ stood close the wall so the tiles look bigger.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maggie Ruff said:

everyone has a different background.  I guess it wasn't at MSTeam office.  Everyone did at their own place.  I wonder where SYJ was.  Look similar to where HB greeting took place.  Were they at their house or someone house?  HB sat at a table not close to the wall, but SYJ stood close the wall so the tiles look bigger.  

I personally think it's a different place, just coincident that they are rectangular. HB background is gray and YJ's is beige. Also, HB's looks like it doesn't go all the way up (colorful above). 

As fans, we are excited to see that they may possibly be in the same space but at they same time we should also understand that they are individuals. We should not always associate every little things between then.  I must say though it is fun to analyze but we should R-E-S-P-E-C-T them individually 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
16 hours ago, grrly said:

I personally think it's a different place, just coincident that they are rectangular. HB background is gray and YJ's is beige. Also, HB's looks like it doesn't go all the way up (colorful above). 

As fans, we are excited to see that they may possibly be in the same space but at they same time we should also understand that they are individuals. We should not always associate every little things between then.  I must say though it is fun to analyze but we should R-E-S-P-E-C-T them individually 

Hmm...I don't get what you mean disrespect about that.  What is wrong if they did greeting in the same place at their house or someone house?   Either friends or colleague can do that.  

Please understand the laws before practicing police.  Some examples of guideline: soompi rules,  respect personal privacy means what they are doing or where they are in their personal time, their non-celebrity friends, families,.... .  If a question about a post from MSTeam or Vast is consider as non respect, then 95% content of this forum is disrespectful.  Also, does the question cause any damage to their images ?  Maybe in your view, public greeting has to happen in the office, someplace else means disrespect ????

• Like 3

I am re-posting and sharing this here. This is the from the Twitter account of Jane Basas , the Head Senior VP of Smart Communications. 

JPeUUUww_normal.jpg

TRUE STORY:

And I shouted, ‘Love each other forever you two!!!

And she said, ‘I will’

And my squeal drowned out his response

#KiligToTheBones

I’m dead... and went to BinJin heaven... I am now typing this from my grave...
:heart2beat:
I am in love with BinJin’s love :heart: 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

BEAUTIFUL Mirror Queen YJ finally update her IG looking happy & glowy.  

haha she dont need socmed when her hottie best person is not working :lol:

:transforms::lollipop:

E534-D352-A5-ED-4114-A8-CC-E621108873-B1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLgtkZbnO31/?igshid=uyadzxanwwlb

YJ IG updates are trending in Naver  this evening and Osen article headlines hahaha...

7-A9-EB4-D9-943-F-4-C57-B365-439830-EC82

“The handsomest man and the most beautiful woman of the century” 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Hello Chinggus! 

I can't believe it in the span of just almost 13hours ago Son Ye Jin our Best Girl and our Mirror Girl breaks the internet again by having 900k+ likes turning to a million likes just simply updating her IG Account and her Chinese New Year greetings and wishes just like her boyfriend Hyun Bin our Best Boy when they released his CF and Chinese New Year greetings Video from his Agency. She really looks aging backward instead of aging forward. How to be like your aura our Best Girl Son Ye Jin? They said that when you looks dashing and blooming you are inspired and happy with special someone that's what we see on them both Jinnie and Binnie. Our BinJin Couple aura really complimented each other. I really must say that both survived the KEnt. World instead of hate and criticism they received alot of love and support coming from their supporters/fans/stans all over the world and it's a rare in their industry. If the past few years we have Rain and Kim Tae Hee 1.0 version or let say 2.0 version now in our BinJin Couple has 22.0 version of happy vibes of Couple:dontwanna: (Wink Wink Wink) 

On Ms. Jane twitted yesterday how Jinnie answer the loud compliment of SMART Telcom. VP Exec. that she answer "I Will". I think she will do it without a fight. We know that Jinnie is a very loyal to her commitments from her career, friends/colleagues, stylists, make up Artist, Pilates TRX (until she have her own licensed to teach), her home in samseong-dong (ever since she bought it she never change her home) and so on. I'm not a Psychologist or Psychometrician but what I see on her personality is she's into people she's comfortable with good conversations, Trust and Promises rather than with good appearance of a person and behind is all lies. Well it's a good foundation for having a good relationship in engaging with people you've trust. That's why Binnie won her heart not just because of her beauty appearance but also with her good personality. I'm sure that answer "I Will" is road to forever with 22.0 version. :heart4: (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

5-CF594-B9-B2-B1-4-A83-9-C08-67-F5431-FF

BinJin x Smart A Message of LOVE

YJ is leaning into HB so much as if shooting is in confined space. 

Smart giving mircowave frame that I need to ZOOOM to see leaning YJ:lol:

24hrs to 2/22 BinJin x Smart BTS release...

7751-A479-A6-ED-44-B4-A7-EF-B3349-B8-CE6

Lol we hv GREAT WALL OF HB & now LEANING TOWER OF YJ
:hwaiting2:

17-E60-F28-9-E1-F-4-D93-932-F-3-C7-EFB69

Spoiler

F3-CB4-B8-E-CC06-4-F7-B-981-C-4-AF134-CA

More CLOY x Mongolia BTS
Spoiler

BDE00-B77-5003-487-B-A805-852-B630-BFE2-

C718-C58-D-E5-A1-46-E8-A70-B-22-F3-B1859

DEFB1076-C415-484-F-8949-C80-F412-A44-B2

8-E765-AA0-2-EC0-48-A5-9560-367194025-CB

E45181-D0-CFFA-44-E4-A75-E-0-EF4501-F243

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Base from bts hehe ye jin is more  clingy lol i think she likes to lean to hb hehe I remember during baeksang award when they were about to speak she also got near with binnie before she stood beside him hmmm.. She really is affectionate... Wondering when they were just the two of them.. Lol.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello Chinggus! 

Here it is the BTS SMART!:heart4:

#SMARTBinJin

#SMARTBinJinForever 

Spoiler

If Vogue is 1.0 version SMART is 22.0 version. :heart2beat:
Spoiler

Oh God my country is so blessed! They're coming here in the Philippines. Thank yo to our beloved Godmother of SMART Telecom Ms. Jane Basas for make our dream possible. :please:

Spoiler

:dontwanna:

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

B78-ACE87-3-BE1-4344-B2-E7-57951-A2-E022

2/22 ~ BinJin x Smart BTS

”What do I do? My truth is you..”

HB deep dimple smile, YJ crescent eye smile...our powerful Nation Couple look so happy and in love in this long waited Smart BTS:wub:

We are grateful at LiveSmart for bringing BinJin together on screen  probably the last time we see them appearing in one frame, same project. 

:letsgo:

D203617-E-D4-DB-4-C08-8-FBD-6-DE62-F5-BB

Spoiler
The shooting was at Hall 2, Gate 2, BinJin 22:lol:
BDA837-F7-B490-4-F34-BACC-0-A3407354-CB6

So cute....HB is too tall for YJ  and she has to stand on a book. And HB hand are holding her incase she falls during shooting:wub:

56-D76-AFC-259-E-4-D91-A254-361-A9-A6-B0
74-DD3449-654-D-4-A6-E-96-B1-380-EC53-FA

This joint cf is part of 2nd contract that BinJin have renewed; on top of their individual contracts signed last summer with Smart.  There will be a 2nd cf coming according to Mdm Jane
:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

Spoiler

BinJin message to Filo fans
Spoiler

0-DEA09-E7-3-E48-44-DD-9-DDC-03-A76-F42-

67731667-FE5-E-425-C-BCDB-185-FD3-F2461-
In a Smart-exclusive video, the two shared their experience working on the project. Hyun Bin revealed that they had to shoot in the middle of a snowstorm in January. “I remember it snowed a lot on the day of the shoot. Thanks to that, the shooting was fun despite the cold weather.”

Son Ye Jin recalled how unique the experience was working with the Smart team anew. “I am so happy to be with Smart for the second time. It’s a lot easier because we worked with the same team.”

Having said that, she disclosed that she’s looking forward to more campaigns from Smart. “And I am so excited to see more wonderful advertisements.”

The pair also revealed that they wanted to visit the Philippines to be with their supporters physically but would have to settle now with the warmth of virtual love by being with local fans online.

Addressing Filipinos everywhere, Hyun Bin said, “Hello. This is Hyun Bin. I have been given another chance to meet you all through Smart’s new campaign video. I hope that you’ll continue to support Smart and me. I wish you a Happy New Year. Please keep yourselves healthy and warm this year.”

Son Ye Jin echoed her partner’s message by saying, “I may not be able to meet you all in person but I’m very happy that I can greet you through this video. Last year was a difficult year for everyone. I sincerely hope you become happier this year. I hope to see you soon. Stay healthy until then.”

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3