[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Just dropping by to say I’m so happy with all the updates I’ve been seeing from our fave best power couple. They’re just so beautiful people. Exudes glowing happiness  and I can only hope and wish for their everlasting happiness. They give me overwhelming happiness  just by looking at their visuals, haha. 

I am so excited to see HB in ‘The point men’ and will patiently wait for Yejins’ next project. I know even the k media now are too nosy and excited for their wedding, But I am trusting BinJin of what their plan is. I still think, them waiting after almost a year after CLOY to actually admit their relationship, it maybe a dispatch revelation but my pov is its’ all part of their plan. 

Good people and accomplished artists like them deserves and earned respect from k media and from us fans. 

Thanks again everyone for always updating this thread:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 5

So elegant and gorgeous as ever! She represents to all the women in the world - elegance, grace, modest, classy, beautiful, dignified, has self-control, composed and a kind-spirited person! She has always been one of my few favorite actress in this planet! Hyun Bin, I hope you wouldn't let her go anymore:heart1:Her style is very attractive. So feminine. Keep going Ye Jin! Your fans loves you! God be with you. Enjoy your relationship with Hyun Bin. Be understanding and always support each other.  More blessings to both of you!!!

Edited by KrungKrung
Typo error
  • Like 8
  • Love 4

https://twitter.com/celest1al1/status/1370771821256138756?s=21

Just want to share this from @celest1al 

Great appreciation for BinJin fans like her who I adore ever since I started just being a lurker here.

We’re so lucky that she translates for us but most importantly her love for BinJin should be emulated.

I know many of us loves BinJin sincerely and its’ hard to sometimes keep that balance of wanting to have recent updates from our fave couple and keep remembering to do it respectfully.

There’s a lot that truly cares for BinJins’ privacy coz many wanted genuinely these two good hearted people and their story be a forever real success story.

Have a great weekend guys:heart4:

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Blob 3

Son Ye Jin is so elegantly beautiful in her BAU Bride and You photos and videos. She is gorgeous, attractive, pretty, pleasing, alluring, lovely, stunning, lovely, glamorous, exquisite, easy on the eye, comely, fair, heavenly and charming. 

I am thankful for these 3:

First- God, for wonderfully creating Ye Jin

Second - Ye Jin’s parents, for their genes - beautiful Mom and handsome Dad. And in raising her well to have a beautiful and kind heart. 

Third - Hyun Bin, for loving and taking care of Ye Jin. His love made Ye Jin even more charming and lovelier. 

Their love is so inspiring and brings out the Best in each other. 

:ohboy2:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Yejin exudes strength without loosing essence (feminine) in her latest cf. I love how she represent women in the whole world. 

Its late but would like to greet everyone here a Happy International Women's day! #betterlatethannever :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

23 hours ago, tncloy1819 said:

https://twitter.com/celest1al1/status/1370771821256138756?s=21

Just want to share this from @celest1al 

There’s a lot that truly cares for BinJins’ privacy coz many wanted genuinely these two good hearted people and their story be a forever real success story.

Yes I'd definitely echo that thank you to @celest1alfor translating and respectfully sharing that sighting from a few days ago.  So nice to know they can find the time to venture outside the city to enjoy a nice meal even though HB is busy filming these days. :heart:

I also hope they were able to enjoy White Day together yesterday. Throwing it back to a year ago, SYJ posted this seemingly innocent plant on her IG. She only tells us its a gift, doesn't say who gave it to her (she usually does) and its posted right after White Day. Hmm B)

20210314-143107.jpg

Here is SYJs portrait for the Korean 200 Actors site which will be released Monday at 5pm KST.

Screenshot-20210314-141954-Twitter.jpg

Looks like she is part of the first batch of actors to be highlighted as part of the campaign, and in good company: 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hi Chinggus!    

Adding up on @QueenieBee post and her 3 Cinderella Friends are included (Um Ji Won, Lee Jung Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin).:heartxoxo:

Our Chungmuro Queen and Hallyu Queen is the Best!:hooray2:

Our BinJin Power Couple are present!:dontwanna:

It was circulating on Twitter about cf and marriage of our OTP. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

3/15 ~ YJ x “The Actor is Present” by Korean Film Council (KOFIC)

“Her position as an actress never been threatened for 20 years since debut”

“She will defend her throne for the next 10 years. And her realm keeps expanding”  

:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

950-BD53-F-5-C81-4-AA0-99-C6-B2211473-FA

7-F2-B6032-0-E45-40-EF-BFD4-2-A6-B2380-A

A7-A301-BB-1020-4-B0-A-828-D-7-BB88564-E

An all-time actor with box-office success, who can deftly cover romance, action, and thrille genres.

Son Yejin

As soon as she debuted through a TV drama in 2001, Son Yejin stood out as a youth star, and her position as a star has never been threatened for 20 years since her debut. TV dramas, movies, and CFs all belong to Queen Son Yejin. The beginning was the Queen of melodrama. When she smiled with a graceful face, the audience smiled together, and when she cried, the audience also cried. Even within the realm of melodrama, Son Yejin began to form variation little by little. She added comedy to her acting, jumped into tragedy, and finally overturned the marriage system in My Wife Got Married (2008). Armed with loveliness, she let out her desire to have two husbands. This movie, which could be very provocative to be called a romantic comedy, was a big hit thanks to Son Yejin’s clever tightrope walk.

Ranging over thrillers, disaster blockbusters, and comic actions one by one, Son Yejin reaffirmed her ticket power as Genre Queen and finally revealed a completely new face that she has never shown before in The Truth Beneath (2016). A housewife who was carefully supporting her husband, a leading politician, becomes out of control after her daughter died. Every moment in the film is the rediscovery of Son Yejin, from her swollen face with indescribable anger, sinking pitifully, distorted covered with blood, finally to sobbing. Soon after, in The Last Princess (2016), the actor became an unlucky princess who bore the perilous era alone, showing the box-office power of an all-time actor.

Brushing off the weight of the tragedy as if nothing happened, Son Yejin flew to the TV drama Forced Landing of Love (2019). It’s a romantic comedy in which a woman from a chaebol family accidentally crossed the border to North Korea while paragliding, and fell in love with a North Korean soldier. The character was perfect for Son Yejin. And Netflix put wings on it. Forced Landing of Love reached the global audience through Netflix, ranking No. 6 on Netflix TV shows in the United States.

Son Yejin’s next film is Cross, her first Hollywood film. It is an SF film directed by Andrew Niccol and tells the story of people on the border between poor and rich countries in the background of a virtual multi-ethnic future divided country. Son Yejin will keep in step with Sam Washington in the film. It is clear that she will defend her throne in the next 10 years. And her realm keeps expanding.

The Faces of Today's Korean Cinema: Korean Actors 200 Campaign based on their box office power, awards earned, level of contribution to independent cinema, and their participation in int'l projects over the last decade  

https://theactorispresent.kr/son-yejin/

Patiently waiting for YJ Good Person coming next few days/weeks:wink:

9-EAC6856-918-C-49-BB-B410-9-DE9-FDED854

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I also hope they were able to enjoy White Day together yesterday. Throwing it back to a year ago, SYJ posted this seemingly innocent plant on her IG. She only tells us its a gift, doesn't say who gave it to her (she usually does) and its posted right after White Day. Hmm B)

Didn't that IG post also say something like "let's go a bit further"? :glasses:  IG translation is so bad I don't know what it means half the time.  Instead of a tomato plant, SYJ gets an orange plant. Classy gift, whomever it's from.

If you were to use one word to describe the photos of SYJ in the Korea Actors 200 Campaign, what would it be? I think it's very interesting to see what kinds of expressions/what aspect as an actor each chooses to showcase through the photos.  For SYJ, I would describe the first photo as "vulnerable".  The second one, "contemplative".  I do personally prefer more expressive photos over model type CF shooting photos where the aesthetic is often blank expressions. 

Looking forward to HB's choices too!  Haven't seen all the others but I like So Ji Sub's too.

The SYJ write up isn't terrible, but it definitely could be better written and more polished imo.  Especially if it's going before a global audience and industry people.  Typos are a definite no no!  Would be even better if it included direct quotes from the actors themselves to give readers more insight into them and their approach to acting.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

korean200.jpg

Son Ye Jin will also be on the cover of Glass Magazine's  China edition

Original Source:

https://wwd.com/business-news/media/glass-magazine-launches-chinese-edition-yao-chen-lina-zhang-son-ye-jin-1234779112/

London’s Glass Magazine Launches Chinese Edition

The launch issue of Glass China features Chinese actress Yao Chen, model Lina Zhang, and South Korean actress Son Ye-jin on the cover.

Yahoo Finance took from WWD:

Tianwei Zhang
Mon, March 15, 2021, 10:01 PM·2 min read

1245edc42c8dec8d117754b81f1d7e32

LONDON — London’s fashion quarterly Glass Magazine is launching a Chinese edition under a licensing partnership with Nifumodeng, a Beijing-based media company founded by Ciga Long and Liu Ke.

The magazine has tapped Kaioi Chu from Harper’s Bazaar China as executive editor in chief to lead the editorial operation. Long and Ke will oversee the editorial direction, and look for new media partnership opportunities. Nifumodeng also operates a local magazine called Neuf Mode.

Positioned to attract China’s intelligent and stylish women age between 25 to 40, the launch issue of the bimonthly Glass China, titled “Incredible Women,” features Chinese actress Yao Chen, who first appeared on the cover of Glass in 2011 when she first rose to fame as the most followed actress on Weibo; model Lina Zhang; and South Korean actress Son Ye-jin on the cover.

Highlights from the launch issue also include a designer profile of the Shanghai-based fashion label Shushu/Tong and a conversation with China’s visionary fashion stylist Lucia Liu.

While the first issue puts a heavy focus on the local industry, Chu said the magazine will approach its content from a global point of view for future issues and will launch its men’s offering, Glass Men, when the timing is right.

With almost 1 million followers on Instagram, Glass Magazine was founded by Nicola Kavanagh, Ben Slater and Tet Yap in 2009 as a platform where “stunning imagery could sit alongside intelligent content and enlightening social commentary.”

The publication stood from the competition at the beginning by consistently highlighting Asian actors and advocates in the Western media landscape. It later branched out to broader topics, and positioned itself as “a simple, honest, thought-provoking journal of curated modern culture, focusing on sustainable luxury.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/london-glass-magazine-launches-chinese-020114931.html

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 3/15/2021 at 11:14 AM, Seriya said:

I do personally prefer more expressive photos over model type CF shooting photos where the aesthetic is often blank expressions. 

The SYJ write up isn't terrible, but it definitely could be better written and more polished imo.  Especially if it's going before a global audience and industry people.  Typos are a definite no no!  

I agree, I prefer these types of photos compared to the overly photoshopped CF ones. But one thing I like about most of the CFs SYJ does is that she is usually smiling in them. Like the recent Crocodile Ladies, Smart and Jennyhouse usually feature her smiling. The Bride and You was going for a different aesthetic so I get why it was more serious (and it turned out stunning)! 

And yes the writeup on the Korean 200 site was a bit messy despite the content being really glowing. Looks like they realized it too because they made some changes,  taking out mostly all the typos and spelled Sam Worthington's name correctly :lol: but for some reason they can't manage to spell CLOY correctly. They changed it from Forced Landing of Love to Crach Landing on You :ph34r:

https://theactorispresent.kr/son-yejin/

This may be slightly controversial but apparently the Director of CLOY confirmed that Seri and Captain Ri do only see each other once a year :tears:(according to this Tweet translation of a magazine article, click to expand and read the 3-parts)

• Like 10
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

This may be slightly controversial but apparently the Director of CLOY confirmed that Seri and Captain Ri do only see each other once a year :tears:(according to this Tweet translation of a magazine article, click to expand and read the 3-parts)

I understand that this information might make fans sad and upset about RiRi but honestly, that’s the most realistic outcome. The other is not meeting at all, ever (well until the North and the South reunificate but that’s like... when?). So personally I am happy with this ending.

Also, looking from the brighter side, this ending shows how strong their love is. There would be tempations and hurdles along the way but they keep it strong even when meeting only once a year, for a few days. That shows commitment, maturity and trust in each other. 

Who knows, maybe the development of RiRi’s love story was the thing that push our BinJin forward with their relationship? 

• Like 13

785-CA321-E6-FE-4-D6-A-A975-00-E033-C91-

015-E2-FC8-9560-4-E1-F-B163-4-AC8118538-

YJ x “The Actor is Present” Showreel by Korean Film Council (KOFIC) is finally released  

:transforms:

The Glass magazine China edition 1st issue will be having 3 different covers.  They released the 2nd covergirl today.  Am excited to see YJ cover releasing soon:)

Spoiler

Actress Yao Chen & Model Lina Zhang Covers

64-F689-FC-F27-F-4-E2-B-8-A95-CE296238-C

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3