[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

DD3823-F8-D68-A-4-D3-B-9-DB6-8-B95-B4-C1
BinJin x Smart Part 2 Teaser2

”What’s meant to be, will be”

Smart will be dropping TWO teasers TODAY, 2nd one coming up this evening 6:00pm PST!

The Part 2 cf will be releasing TOMORROW 2/27  Saturday, 12:00pm PST!!

Hahaha set our alarm and get ready more O2!!!

01-B31-F97-3-E9-C-4468-BA0-D-018-B679-B5

HB: I am putting an effort. I am trying to protect it.

YJ: I’ll work hard to tend the relationship with care  

:ohboy2::teaze:

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

I love how easily he makes her laugh. All he needs to do is barely say anything and put out his hands and she is laughing. Anyways, they clearly have inside jokes lol...

hands-forum.jpg

Also there was Confidential Assignment 2 casting news yesterday too.

Lee Min-ji  confirmed her appearance in Confidential Assignment 2...Breathing with Hyun Bin X Yoo Hae Jin X Daniel Henney

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004359435

She is playing a new NIS agent in the movie.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Haayy... how can you not fall in love with these sweet couple :love:

My social status is “Married” but I am changing it to “In a Relationship with BinJin’s Relationship” 

:fullofhearts:

• LOL 12

2/27  We are blessed with another YJ ig update fm her new iPhone 12 Promax:)

:crybaby:

436-F0725-3659-4-B74-A569-135-C55-F969-E

“Fighting”

The flower basket card msg 

“Crocodile Ladies is cheering on beautiful Son Yejin’s 2021”

(translate crd tw)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxzNPKHqy-/?igshid=15aemj4jz6lqb

This drawing is so cute..

88-A27-EF4-ACC5-4949-A3-F4-CB585-E5-BD47

Spoiler

Lol, 50 shades of HB Grey Wall theories are back:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2/27  Its a HAPPY YJ DAY....

YJ IG update 2.0 feeding us 2 IGs in 3hrs and her bff GYJ was tagged in this post

Hahaha HB busy at work today and she’s bored so trying her iPhone 12 Pro max performance on socmed in 5G :lol:

45-E67-C7-E-C458-464-F-A84-E-7-CD8-F1-EA

6-C037618-D470-4-B59-A2-D1-6-D863-B2-B8-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLyJEkUHdjC/?igshid=1hvtvndmo3ewx

HB updates...

C5-B7-E506-2257-4-CB2-AB6-B-A11-F43-C62-

C022-E7-F6-8-B61-4831-AD44-483-E99154118

2nd coffee truck to his CA2 filming site this afternoon coming fm HyunBin English Global fc of 19 different countries

Spoiler

29971310-02-CD-41-FC-B409-26-F14-E692618

Interesting Banner: “We have the clue to work it out! Hyun Bin, let’s go to 19 countries to complete the mission!”

Can you spot ALL the 19 countries??? I spotted MERLION, PETRONAS TOWER, YJ LEANING TOWER and alot more:wink:

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

Okay. Did anyone scream “KISS! KISS!” when you saw the Smart ads 2.0 at 0:11? When Ye Jin and Hyun Bin stared at one another?

No? Just me? :D 

Dang these two and their otherworldly chemistry.

(that made me wonder, how did the crews survive filming them together without being reduced into squealing fanboys/fangirls? :D ).

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

On 2/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, ElectricHearts said:

I love how easily he makes her laugh. All he needs to do is barely say anything and put out his hands and she is laughing. Anyways, they clearly have inside jokes lol...

Part 2 of the CF and Ms. SYJ is still laughing hard.... even while looking at a blank screen lol.  Thanks to her we are getting to see HB's delectable dimples more and more often. :D Have I seen 2 happier people in a phone ad?  Never have I rewatched a phone ad. The things Binjin make me do lol.  I can imagine SYJ showing ahjussi HB all kinds of funny fandom things on her phone and having a good laugh about it together.  

On 2/25/2021 at 8:07 PM, bin-jin said:

Perfect caption!  

I'm optimistic that we'll get another joint CF sometime in the future now that we know they are open to the idea.  Though of course, fingers crossed, we see them together in a non CF context sometime too. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Seriya said:

Part 2 of the CF and Ms. SYJ is still laughing hard.... even while looking at a blank screen lol.  Thanks to her we are getting to see HB's delectable dimples more and more often. :D Have I seen 2 happier people in a phone ad?  Never have I rewatched a phone ad. The things Binjin make me do lol.  I can imagine SYJ showing ahjussi HB all kinds of funny fandom things on her phone and having a good laugh about it together.  

The way they laugh and smile while looking at cellphone - is this how they are when they lurk on SNS? :lol:

smart-sns.jpg

:heart4:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Okay. Did anyone scream “KISS! KISS!” when you saw the Smart ads 2.0 at 0:11? When Ye Jin and Hyun Bin stared at one another?

No? Just me? :D 

Dang these two and their otherworldly chemistry.

Hi @gayyoxx don’t worry it’s not just you, I screamed “Hug and Kiss!” also.  That’s ok, if they don’t show it in public. For sure, they have unlimited hugs and kisses in private... 

i don’t know what I will do if I am one of the crew and staff. If I see BinJin face to face, I will collapse... and could die.... If that happens, SMART will pay for my funeral..  :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2/28 YJ updated her ig.

“On 1st March let’s enjoy Valentino’s fashion show at 10pm Korea time. Looking forward to @/maisonvalentino fashion show on 1st March”

She breaks record for feeding us 3 posts in less than 24hrs when fans thought she will be posting less after D-day.

Her  makeup artist also updated the same in her IG.  YJ was wearing Valentino fm head to foot incl her handbag, belt .  Maybe VALENTINO is her next endorsement:wink:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0yFQWnc_d/?igshid=1xzji2gps3i1w

018-FBEE6-E12-D-4467-B3-C6-86525-A8-C989

AC9-DE711-0-CB1-4-D2-B-AD46-EF1267-F2437

F9-E28-A36-271-D-424-F-A0-F6-93-A9800-F8

Spoiler

YJ 3rd IG posts is trending in Naver while her yesterday 2 posts still on trend. She gonna break Naver server at this speed!!

:hwaiting2:

1 more post to go... time to update HB Great Wall with a new BinJin SELCA :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/videos/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 5

Everyone who attended and watch Valentino show online - did a photoshoot similar to Son Ye Jin. They all did similar posts too. It's nice that Yejin personally invited us all to watch online. I noticed those who have posted so far from the show didn't actually invite their fans /unless they did it through instagram story instead. Others in LA for instance - posted theirs after Golden Globes. They are all wearing outfits from the spring and summer collection. 

We will see later if she participated in the upcoming Valentino campaign that is being released soon too or if she was just doing a photoshoot for upcoming Valentino show. She has always looked beautiful in Valentino. She wore a Valentino dress during her SMART photoshoot in the summer.

2010 Busan International Film Festival opening ceremonies

HB couldn't attend because he was filming Secret Garden but was at BIFF later for Late Autumn. 

v5.jpg

Crocodile Ladies

• Like 10
  • Love 3

E0-A32917-4709-44-A8-B636-B88-D3-C20-E42

F8-ABB51-C-8-B45-4-B64-B2-E5-0-DC23-AB7-

YJ x Lactobiome cf film making updated in MSteam YT

”Every moment SYJ is a professional”  

https://youtu.be/sTMZll1Pn58

6-E499318-CAEF-4-DB5-A0-AC-9-C7-B949103-

WHOA someone is working today...3rd food truck sent to CA2 film site this morning coming from “Love fm Hyun Bin China” fc.

Spoiler

FA06-E3-A5-9-C44-4-DA6-B05-B-7565-B84-EF

Spoiler

9777-DD72-BE4-B-42-F5-BBAC-BAFF09524416.

72-F6-EFD8-2989-4548-B46-A-0-F1-AD8-B530

HB Bargaining/The Point Men movie updates...

”South Korea’s Megabox Plus M has sold The Point Men, director Yim Soon Rye’s anticipated Korean hostage crisis drama, to 14 territories including Japan (Gaga) & Taiwan (MovieCloud).

The film, which is in post-production, has also sold to Hong Kong and Macau (Edko Films); Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Vietnam (Encore Films); Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar (Sahamingkol Film); Philippines (Viva Networks) and Mongolia (The Filmbridge)  

Investor-distributor Megabox Plus M, which launched its international sales arm in October, is lining up The Point Men  as a 2021 tentpole release in Korea

https://www.screendaily.com/news/the-po ... 93.article

Spoiler

AEAF0-AE9-E2-E1-4-BA7-B6-C7-744164-AB463

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/videos/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4