[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I love how the media is now frenzy about jinnie’s  resurfaced interview from 2012 and the resemblance between her father and binnie :elated: it even got trended on Naver Korea while it was one of the first things we noticed about them :wow1:

SnNpn2Mp9to.jpg?size=1089x532&quality=96

vNNa2umV49U.jpg?size=2560x1267&quality=9

Y37N2PlZbn8.jpg?size=2560x1280&quality=9

Spoiler

4glB2Lz-pRI.jpg?size=1095x1044&quality=9

jreCliSKRds.jpg?size=1099x1075&quality=9

PXbetu4o79w.jpg?size=1060x1069&quality=9

Edited by Ezra Khalid
  • Like 14
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

HB is indeed a nice bf, he holdt pulses for YJ. He want to get married before 40 and can give up acting for love. (typical Libra I guess)

"#Hyun Bin is so obvious in liking Son Yejin" is trending #1 on Weibo.

OP: “I just want to ask Hyun Bin if his neck is tired and if his eyes are in pain”.

Eq27XDVVQAAksJQ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by bjlovebirds
  • Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 3

Guerilla Date With Son Ye Jin. She was so funny here. She also mentioned that she wanted to date a nice guy and she does not care about the look from a guy.  The way she chose the male guy is so funny. I had a big laugh watching this video

• Like 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

we have been crossing paths as strangers, to the day we became colleagues until good friends, but now here we are, lovers ready to become just one

UhFIay.gif

c cloyarchive

Spoiler

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

hello we're with our Cybertron  from the start thanks a lot that our ship landed safely. Hope BJ will be the Role Model couple in South Korea. This will be our happiest year coz they never fail us to be happy. Godbless their relationship:heart:ilove all the people here so open minded..

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

I was thinking abt what should we address ourselves from now on..

"Binjin shippers" isn't valid now cause shipping is done for unconfirmed/imaginery couples..:wow1:

According to me "Binjin stan" would be the most appropriate term cause we stan these two individually as well as a couple .

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, trueasian03 said:

I'm still on cloud 9! BinJin is real feels surreal. Haha. Not complaining at all.

I am looking forward to HB's handwritten letter. Why do I have a feeling that HB will be the one to announce their marriage to the public. YJ was the one in charge of confirming the dating/in a relationship news. Tag team it is! :lol:

Why do i have the same thoughts or imagination or whatever that is. Haha

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

why do i feel that i am the one in love?? :sweat_smile:  it is soo ridiculous that i can not hold my happiness for four days ahaha  i can totally understand the intention of yejin posting message on instagram.. i would want to write it everywhere ahahaha :rickroll:

• Like 9
  • LOL 12
  • Blob 2

@Intuition1 Thanks for sharing that.  That was really interesting.  Google/IG translate is not really good enough even for a direct translation, sure we are losing a lot of the nuance in the meaning behind the language choice. Thanks to fans fluent in Korean & English for pointing them out.  I do think all signs indicate this is already a very serious relationship with a view to becoming a family together in the future hehehe.

Do you guys think they call each other Yejin and Bin (surely they can drop the -sshi?) Or do they call each other by their real names?  Does anyone call them by their real names other than their families/people who knew them before their stage names?  Funny to think of Yejin being hopefully Mrs Kim one day. Though I'm not sure anyone will actually call her that lol.  I'm personally a fan of keeping your own name, but to each their own.

I was always a bit mystified by the formality/emphasis on seniority issue between them both in how they called each other, given they are born in the same year.  Is it still a big deal in Korean culture even for people in their generation and younger?  Or is it an acting industry thing?  HB didn't want to call her noona but called her Actress Son, and would it have been appropriate for SYJ to call him oppa or dongsaeng? I would have thought 2 people so close in age who are peers would just switch to first names pretty quickly and not really think of one as older/younger.  Maybe my Asian culture is less formal.  Those more knowledgeable about Korean culture please enlighten me. 

ETA: OK that whole video from those Korean girls was so fun to watch.  It was like a video version of this thread lol.  Party time!! 

• Like 12
  • Blob 3

BinjinHome (@binjin_home) tuiteó:
#binjin Estaba viendo a estos youtubers reaccionar a la confirmación (también shipers de binjin) y dicen que la expresión yejin en IG tiene una connotación más profunda que una simple relación (son coreanos por lo que tradujeron) entonces. .. binjin se casó:highonflowers: #Sonyejin #hyunbin

• Like 9
  • Love 1