[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

I just started this drama couple days ago and am all caught up now till halfway ep.8 after the kidnapping case. Had wanted to wait till more episodes have aired but once I started I couldn’t stop :D also didn’t want to miss the great discussion here. 

Did anyone notice in ep.8 that when HJ threw the man with himself from the second floor of the warehouse, he landed on both his feet? Awesome B)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

57 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just started this drama couple days ago and am all caught up now till halfway ep.8 after the kidnapping case. Had wanted to wait till more episodes have aired but once I started I couldn’t stop :D also didn’t want to miss the great discussion here. 

Did anyone notice in ep.8 that when HJ threw the man with himself from the second floor of the warehouse, he landed on both his feet? Awesome B)

Welcome here! And yeah I remember someone said that OHJ is just like a cat, landing on his feet. But in this case he is a lion becoz of his hair haha..

13 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Okay another new still's :heart:

I want more 

Ok this looks more like it, dont think we be getting any more today haha..

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Posted by OCN... I wonder if the baddy now is in a motorcycle helmet, because last time they tried to hide the baddy's face, people managed to find it just based on his lips :)

But I thot ppl were identifying all the wrong ppl with the lips? I remembered they named a few well known actors but all were wrong lol.

And yeah, the helmet guy was the one chasing after the photographer last episode.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Finish marathoning the drama so far. So here my thought:

Oh Hyun Jae - I need more profiling. Don't want him always depend on SY. I want him out there do more. Can't blame him much when the synopsis of the drama clash with the title. What you can do when synopsis stating about eccentric profilers but the title is "Tell Me What You Saw"? Sometimes I kinda thought he's being a di**. He listen to everything but he kinda late to respond when he hear them in peril. On the side note, I think this is one of JH drama that I'll put in indefference category.

Cha Su Young - I like her character. I love all her relationship with ppl around her, co-workers, OHJ and her father. If I want to praise, there's goes to Choi Soo Young. I love how she trying hard with all the acting and ASL learning. The only complaint is when she's running she's like in Running Man to me. lol

Chief Hwang - She kinda mystery. I noticed before the accident her outfit is always white and turn to black after that. Someone here mention she maybe a suspect and maybe she jealous? I noticed for such a bestfriend with Yi Su, she definitely scream Hyun Jae name a lot in the accident. 

Overall, for a crime drama is look lighter compare to Voice. Oh, I hate all the blurring that make it distracting to invest in the story.

• Like 6

I watched raw and tbh whenever I watch without subs I get bored, because they focus so much on “the case” and as you know, thats not what I care about.

All I can say without spoiling is

The title of the episode is “optical illusion” and someone here guessed right about the outcome of this episode (regarding the helmet guy)

Spoiler

This is making me feel my theory about OHJ being the ultimate “The Guy” is not that crazy, but also prefer if they don’t go that route. It would be too messy 

There weren’t enough OHJ and SY scenes, they work together but I didn’t perceive any of the emotional connection Im craving. For the first time I felt the three leads were a bit bored/boring and I feel its urgent for the three to evolve and change their tune. 

Im not super crazy about how the criminals or some secondary actors are being directed. The scene where SSH was introduced felt hammy to me (like the first criminal) 

I hope this episode feels better with subs (its usually the case) and that tomorrow’s episode focuses more on emotional aspects of the leads

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I watched raw and tbh whenever I watch without subs I get bored, because they focus so much on “the case” and as you know, thats not what I care about.

All I can say without spoiling is

The title of the episode is “optical illusion” and someone here guessed right about the outcome of this episode (regarding the helmet guy)

Hide contents

This is making me feel my theory about OHJ being the ultimate “The Guy” is not that crazy, but also prefer if they don’t go that route. It would be too messy 

There weren’t enough OHJ and SY scenes, they work together but I didn’t perceive any of the emotional connection Im craving. For the first time I felt the three leads were a bit bored/boring and I feel its urgent for the three to evolve and change their tune. 

Im not super crazy about how the criminals or some secondary actors are being directed. The scene where SSH was introduced felt hammy to me (like the first criminal) 

I hope this episode feels better with subs (its usually the case) and that tomorrow’s episode focuses more emotional aspects of the leads

I am off to watch it now 

Do you mean it was the same one 

The killer and the witness  and the witness  has delusion  or muilty  personality 

If that right I will start believing  my crazy thoughts  :joy: I will watch it to be sure but I know that the witness  wasn't normal and he maybe be the killer himself :smiley:

• Like 3

After watching it raw but understand  most of it

Okay officially  I was right with all the crazy ideas I write  this week ( okay that dont happen  often  I tend  to go more wild then what writers even want :joy:)

So  crazy thoughts  check 

1. The witness  is the killer - pass 

2. He have muilty personality  and delusion

about the other killer ( helmet  guy ) -pass

3. The gang ledger  was  really trying to find him to protect  him since he his father ( the family theorie pass) 

4. The police  fear the evidence and the information  that the  gang leader have about the accident  5 years ago -pass

( they so fear to the chief  go by himself  to check  it something dirty here I think the police  are controling  the gangs work at some level) 

5. The theory  that OHJ  fiancee get killed not cause she OHJ  fiancee  only but she was  in trapped in some mess herself  - still not pass yet maybe tomorrow :joy:

Really I will take it as lucky week I know I shouldn't  start believing  every crazy and wild thoughts  coming to my mind just cause this week it work 

P.s. I will sure like the new ost :heart: and the scene when the three ( ohj , csy  and team leader ) were talking about the true and what should or shouldn't  believe, it  was good scene I am sure you all will enjoy it with sub  ( liked how CSY  looking at OHJ  in it too ) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5