[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

3 hours ago, corey said:

OMG you are absolutely right -I had not thought of it -  the purpose of this flashback must have been to emphasise just how brave and capable she is compared to others.

I love that his show has so many layers for us to unpeel and admire :)

YEH

I LIKE that too a show that make you think deeply in every scene cause they important they have so much feeling and layers and unspoken lines i respect the writers who do that and sure having JH make it worth

the man as his costars always say about him, he analysis the lines and add so much written thoughts about each line and what it mean to the character -  he has his own understanding to the character and making him a really living person that you can't miss any eyes blank cause it mean a lot since he a living person not a role in the drama :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I’m surprised that there are so many OSTs for an OCN thriller! Is it normal? 

Definitely not complaining though, I have been loving all of the OSTs for this show. They’ve been surprisingly so good for a thriller. My only wish is that used the OSTs more to create the mood. But I guess it takes away from the “thrilling element”, because the songs are actually pretty melo for a crime thriller genre. My fav is This Game by Lee Bada! So so good! The beats to the song is entrancing. 

• Like 8

First,  there a chance that I will miss  watching  live the first half of the episode tomorrow  :bawling: 

second,   I wish for this week that we will learn the secret  behind the accident  5 years ago ( not all the story I know ) but at least  something  that will make OHJ  guilt  less ( me thinking  that he will know that all the accident  was staged  and  he from the start didnt have chance to save her) 

It the second half of the drama so I think some twist  is about to happen ( besides  they start sharing so much bts  photos  of the  accident  scene too again :glasses:

Third, can we see more scenes of OHJ  and CSY  working together on his or her personal cases :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I hope they will talk about that mastermind..like give a little more intel.

I wonder will the chewing gum murderer wake up from his coma? Those corrupted cops. What is their secret..

I think it all start with the reason why OHJ fiancee  has to die 5 year ago 

And what they all did in that accident  before  and after 

Maybe I am over think  but they all seem to me afraid of what happen  5 years ago more 

That why I think OHJ fiancee  was trapped  in mess more bigger  then just being his fiancee  and that why she was killed   

Okay about the cop  and gangster secret  I guess the gangster did find out or from the start helped to cover up with the police  what happened  5 years ago and in exchange  they where helping him not getting catch  for his crime 

Remember  what they said about him the police was about to catch him so many times but it always  ended  failure I guess someone  was helping him giving him the investigation tips or destroy  evidence for him and it look like fear more than  they just work with him so he holding some evidence about what happen 5 years ago against the bad cops  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6

56 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Wow really, I seldom get a chance to see him even in my dreams. What did you dream about ??

What happen in dream stay in dream :joy:

but I may take advantage on him :ph34r::kiss_wink:

for my defense he look awesome in my dream 

ezgif-3-fa97557901ce.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

We have new still's  

Source

0000801962_001_20200229120112534.jpg?typ the article  majority talk about how the really true behind what happen 5 years ago accident going to be out 

And how the next half of the drama is going to be interesting and that CSY and OHJ have something similar about losing someone and more about what happen last week .... so not so 

Edit , sorry I didn't remember  she young CSY  

So we going to really  find something about CSY mother  case too 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

We have new still's  

Source

he article  majority talk about how the really true behind what happen 5 years ago accident going to be out 

And how the next half of the drama is going to be interesting and that CSY and OHJ have something similar about losing someone and more about what happen last week .... so not so much information 

But here the internets part who the  little girl  in the still's??no information  about her till now in any articles 

So is that the reason or who everyone look for ?? Is she family member  of the gang leader  and she was kidnapped?? That why he went OHJ  to take the case?? That why even when his man leaving and he losing power the fight between gang  was quite?? 

( all that my thoughts  as o said the article  didn't  give investors  about it yet) 

Isn't the little girl young CSY?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Isn't the little girl young CSY?

Yes it is 

:joy: I just was so waiting  for new still's  get carried  away with my imaging  and after a few seconds of posting it I come back to the reality  and remembered  and add my post :joy:

This drama driving me  crazy is the only   words that explains why I did such mistake :pensive:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

Yes it is 

:joy: I just was so waiting  for new still's  get carried  away with my imaging  and after a few seconds of posting it I come back to the reality  and remembered  and add my post :joy:

This drama driving me  crazy is the only   words that explains why I did such mistake :pensive:

I refuse to accept these pics as new stills for this episode hahaha, these are just old pics in my opinion. I expect OCN to release some 'proper' stills today before ep9 airs tonight.

-------------------------------------------

News of tonight's episode:

3 Upcoming Turning Points That Will Make Jaws Drop In “Tell Me What You Saw”

8ca52219e5d6405e9f67ca7ff915a392.jpeg?s=

OCN’s “Tell Me What You Saw” has entered a new phase!

Spoilers

Oh Hyun Jae (Jang Hyuk) returned to the investigation team to capture “Him,” and a new character who knows about the explosion from five years ago has showed up.

The production crew hyped up the anticipation for the upcoming episodes, saying, “Soon, the truth will be revealed. The progress is becoming more dynamic in the second half. The investigation becomes more elaborate, followed by a war of turning points.”

Here are three turning points to expect in the next episodes:

1. Truth game between Oh Hyun Jae and Ha Tae Sik (Joo Jin Mo)

Ha Tae Sik, who confessed that both vascular poisoning murders were his crimes, opened the door to the mystery, saying, “There is a secret in the three-way street from five years ago.” It was enough to provoke Oh Hyun Jae, who is still haunted by visions and nightmares from the trauma five years ago. Ha Tae Sik was indicted 17 times, but he was released for lack of evidence.

There is clearly a reason why Ha Tae Sik detained himself in the police station and threw bait to Oh Hyun Jae. Viewers are keenly paying attention to what truth Oh Hyun Jae can uncover in the game against Ha Tae Sik.

2. Choi Hyung Pil’s (Jang Hyun Sung) hidden fact and real purpose

Choi Hyung Pil is a character who holds secret bait in many ways. Believing that “organization comes before people,” he was reluctant to let the world know about the resurrection of “Him.” It was the police that announced five years ago that the serial killer was dead. So he disliked how Oh Hyun Jae and Hwang Hwa Yeon (Jin Seo Yeon) were still after “Him,” and he even hid the mint candy, which was the decisive evidence.

In the latest episode, however, there was a question that Choi Hyung Pil was hiding something more than that. Choi Hyung Pil told Park Sun Ung (Kim Dong Gyun), “If Ha Tae Sik tells the truth, we’re both done,” and he also ordered Lee Ji Min (Yoo Hee Jae), “Don’t miss out on a single detail of what Oh Hyun Jae and Ha Tae Sik are talking about.” What is the purpose of Choi Hyung Pil’s mysterious move?

3. The truth of the explosion incident from 5 years ago and the hit-and-run case from 20 years ago

Oh Hyun Jae and Cha Soo Young (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) have something in common. He lost his fiance in an explosion incident from five years ago, and she lost her mother in a hit-and-run case from 20 years ago. Oh Hyun Jae has been closely tracking “Him” for the past five years and eventually found Shin Kyung Soo (Kim Ba Da), but that was not the end. “Him” was actually someone else.

Oh Hyun Jae stopped hiding in his hideout and returned to the investigation team to track down the truth. If he finds out what Ha Tae Sik wants, he will also likely get a new clue to the explosion.

On the other hand, Cha Soo Young is tracking down the culprit who killed her mother in a hit-and-run case. Nothing is clear yet, but her investigation is being updated little by little. The final truth will be revealed in the remaining eight episodes.

“Tell Me What You Saw” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385718wpp/3-upcoming-turning-points-that-will-make-jaws-drop-in-tell-me-what-you-saw?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2