[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

When team leader was interrogating that guy the lawyer was grooming, they were both tapping in the table. Were they speaking Morse code??

Ya I was thinking about that too.

was that suppose to mean something btw the both of them? 

1. it could be @dramafan33 logic

or

2. Team leader Hwang could really be connected to Isu’s death, maybe indirectly 

and @Ameera Ali your pic reminded me of that flashback scene of OHJ and fiancé. It’s definitely not his first time seeing dead bodies, why was he so affected by this one ? He doesn’t seem to want to talk too much about the case or communicate with Isu. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

# BAD COP , GOOD COP routine , not exactly

is more like BAD COP , SECRETARY COP  :tounge_wink:

** can I say how dump is the guy , 100 % she isn’t random person come to listen to their conversation 

He more suprised  that someone like her a detective or even work with OHJ 

Let be honest OHJ is like scary God to them seeing him bring little and nice girl who obviously  dont fit there is suprising :joy:

but you know I like your gifts so keep them :love:

And I think OHJ  as they all was talking about isn't even a team player  I doubt  he take any partner with him before so that was more surprising  he taken CSY  everywhere and even order the gangster  to rebort  to her not to him  ( he show caring of her in his own way :blush:

@kohnlee maybe we will find out the body they found was the start of everything   

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, nona88 said:

the scene when he really said that the lover one suffering cause you so lonely and you so suffering and that you can't keep them like this you have to let them go ( free them ) and say you can start over now, it was so important he still suffering from the lost of his fiancee but he aware that he can't live in the past:bawling:, he did understand the different between remembering and longing and taking time to move on and  between to be living on that past all your life

I love  your long posts :P

Something I want to add to this thought. Adding to OHJ possibly telling this to himself (and the superb heart-wrenching performance by the actress and subtle moving performance by JH) I also appreciated how SY reacted. She cried, and in my head many thoughts crossed her mind, she was 1) Feeling sorry for the mother who lost her child 2) Impressed by OHJ “empathy” and beautiful words in this case 3) Realizing OHJ is still mourning and in deep pain 4) Feeling that his message also applied to her own pain and longing for her mother :cry:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

and @Ameera Ali your pic reminded me of that flashback scene of OHJ and fiancé. It’s definitely not his first time seeing dead bodies, why was he so affected by this one ? He doesn’t seem to want to talk too much about the case or communicate with Isu. 

ezgif-1-92aa38c1fdbc.gif

ezgif-1-52655b142e31.gif

I think he wasn’t affected by the point he was hiding something, I though they want to show us how disconnected he was to victims before he lose his fiancé , how he saw them only as bodies that need to be solved & clues that lead to the killer , he never saw them human that left behind a loved one , mother , father , fiancé, husband , children just like him now , probably was his copying mechanism to  help him do his work . 

so that why I  think if he was the same man 5 years ago he wouldn’t have been nice & connected to the lady kidnapper pain as he was last episode, he know now what to lose someone you loved so much  , these bodies isn’t just body in crime scene for him anymore   :dissapointed_relieved:.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think he wasn’t affected by the point he was hiding something, I though they want to show us how disconnected he was to victims before he lose his fiancé , how he saw them only as bodies that need to be solved & clues that lead to the killer , he never saw them human that left behind a loved one , mother , father , fiancé, husband , children just like him now , probably was his copying mechanism to  help him do his work

so that why I  think if he was the same man 5 years ago he wouldn’t have been nice & connected to the lady kidnapper pain as he was last episode, he know now what to lose someone you loved so much  , these bodies isn’t just body in crime scene for him anymore   :dissapointed_relieved:.

Wow I have nothing to add :thumbsup: totally  with this view 

You right it was also to show us how he was before  that his character  now didn't  come just from the accident  he had some of it before 

But what change exactly  what you said, Yeh he now know, it not brain thing it about human view  I think you right he was only obsessed  with killer and hunting them and outsmart them and he didnt see the victim's 

And I think he as his fiancee  said before to team leader  dont share  or talk so much with her but I like how his fiancee  was that emotional  awking for him 

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I love  your long posts :P

Something I want to add to this thought. Adding to OHJ possibly telling this to himself (and the superb heart-wrenching performance by the actress and subtle moving performance by JH) I also appreciated how SY reacted. She cried, and in my head many thoughts crossed her mind, she was 1) Feeling sorry for the mother who lost her child 2) Impressed by OHJ “empathy” and beautiful words in this case 3) Realizing OHJ is still mourning and in deep pain 4) Feeling that his message also applied to her own pain and longing for her mother :cry:

Thanks dear I like your posts too 

Yeh we totally  focus  in OHJ in that scene but you right CSY  was there affect   so much by that 

I like all your thoughts  it important  for them to see each other pain too :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

22 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The witness was called "rat" twice, by TS's gang and the SW gang. Why? Then I also noticed a painting in TS's office that looked similar to the paintings of the witness.

Nice catch , I love your eye for little details :wub:

so you thinks he connected to ( The guy ) 

or  he maybe connected to the secret gang kept may involved higher in police 

what your thoughts on the secret the guy have - love to read you insights on it 

15826249571582624934.gif

• Like 6

@Ameera Ali It is clear that TS helped Choi and the commissioner 5 years ago as both are feeling uncomfortable. But it can not be the body of The Guy because in an earlier episode, Choi was convinced that The Guy had died and had even asked the commissioner for confirmation. So their conversation showed that Choi was relying a lot on him for his testimony.

My idea is that TS was involved with the accident at Junggeon Threeway intersection and this was hidden by Choi and the commissioner. Since OHJ said that he saw The Guy, they somehow decided to use it in order to boost their own career.

Furthermore, I had the impression that TS went to the police station not just to stall time while looking for the witness. Maybe he feared that he might become the next target and RUI seemed a better place to be protected. If he had died, they could have covered it up as a fight among two gangs. That's why TS asked for OHJ as he knew that OHJ would never believe his lies. OHJ's presence would even help him in the long run...

The murderer "pada" (it was written on the helmet) is also looking for the witness. What bothers me is the way the first thug was disposed of. He wasn't just killed, the killer even staged the crime....

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa fan service: his fabulous hair :love:

Thanks @azureblue7 :wub:

Wow! Thanks! And for those who think his long hair is fake, take a look at how forceful he flipped his hair back..haha! His Jeet kune do hair flip will make any wig fly. 

Let him give them the OHJ gaze.. "My beautiful hair is real.."

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

33 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! Thanks! And for those who think his long hair is fake, take a look at how forceful he flipped his hair back..haha! His Jeet kune do hair flip will make any wig fly. 

Let him give them the OHJ gaze.. "My beautiful hair is real.."

I have seen someone asking, is JH's hair real in this drama? Hahaha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I have seen someone asking, is JH's hair real in this drama? Hahaha...

YEH it real he said that in one of the interview 

cause he just finished filmed another  long shooting drama when he has to ware long wig  all the time ( historical drama) so he in that time he just let his hair grow anyway  and they use that  look in this drama ( sure he look good in any style )

i will love they keeping him like this why they have to have short hair and clean face (no mustache) in korean drama all the time ?? look how manly he look in that style 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Text preview of ep 9 is out 

( i don't believe  we already  finished the first half of the drama :dissapointed_relieved:

okay what I understand  from the text: 

The man That was arrested  for new murder  ( gang leader ) now talked about secret  that connected  to OHJ  fiancee  death and the bombing  5 years ago 

OHJ  trying to find or figure  out the secret  with the 48 hours he had him in arrested 

In the same time CSY  start look for clue for her mother  hit and run case ( I think she more like find a new clue not sure about that part ) 

And OHJ  see something  weird  or strange in the witness  statement   in the gang leader case

( I know he not just a witness  maybe I would be right that he the really killer :glasses:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa fan service: his fabulous hair :love:

Thanks @azureblue7 :wub:

Haha I was hoping you do the hairflip gif.  Maybe he also heard the diva comment in regards to jacket.  I think we can easily make a mv about it with some music.  

He definitely have some elements of it and if we go by definition a self-important person who is temperamental and difficult to please.

-The coat, the way he just put on and take off his glasses, how there is wind in his hair, the way he sits like a boss, fear in people's eyes, and how they report to him on both sides.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2