[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

10 hours ago, triplem said:

I want JH to know what XX has done to CA . I won’t forget the scene of her pouring water & slapping CA at JG’s funeral. And these slandering articles - JH must know it’s his aunts doing.

JH , by chance , overheard sisters' converstion before the together-dinner in his house. XX told about that time but JH didn't react -diplomacy!

Uhg,

After non long-posting let me tell some more words.

First – congratulations to Korean Cinematography and four Oscar Awards = the open door for the large scenes. Bravo!

Yes, the last episodes are full of bravery, the acting of the teams approaches … zenith. Marvelous! Yes, yes..it is only one month till the final and everybody “wants to go home” :). Any plans dear forum ?;)

OMS’s comism – the masterpieces scene – Mr. Killer-of-Chicken-Feet Bravo! The next bravissimo for JYH! She improves her acting!!!!

It is natural we concentrate on the text, the fabula, the acting but…the harmonious frames, picturesque scenes afford the viewers, cameramen use shadows, lights and shapes of things, lines what fulfill the speechless meaning. Look at the frames CA and JH’s face to face – what  subtle lines, what a supplementary forms we can see. Gradually, analyzing the romantic scenes viewers are touched not only by dialogues but also by those intermingle of shapes. Just a paradise for eyes and the mind!

The fabula has its own life – Kdrama ones – let’s go to acting. I am really impressed by developing KJY acting. He really redeems his promises and creates the colorful transformation of JH. Each movement, each detail, the sentence is under control – and paradoxically – it is not lovey-dovey ( sorry KJY :) - you thought about it)  but a  serious romantic character. Bravo KJY! Seorina acts with a long distance until now, but the first “swallows” are seen – the “karate-kiss” – her hands went to JH’s face..At last! And it was a full scene. CA needs time to open her heart till the end and show her hidden sensitivity, her womanhood, by movement, voice = acting.  Right – it is a challenge for young Seorina but I hope she can be much more subtle, full of grace lady at the end of BLWL. It is only one, invisible “creak”.

As you remember KDrama Awards and Seorina’s heart-shaped-hands showed during KJY speech…Is it a shape to fulfill with JH’s face, to surround his face?:star:

@corey– yes, you wrote earlier, two types of “hugs”  - after/before  – CA-JH. I also payed attention .

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope JW's mom's company goes bankrupt after people start boycotting her for what she did to CA. That would be the best punishment for her since she's so obsessed with her company and status. If KSW is really HR's bio brother, JW's mother would never accept an ex-con's sister. Even if KWS was framed,  he did spend time in jail.

To me, I dont think HR is redeemable at this point. It's too late. Frankly, I dont really care anymore. I feel like even if she apologizes to CA now it wont be sincere. I want to watch the Judge's dirty deeds uncovered and how JH/CA deal with it and for SW to clear his name this point forward. 

I thought maybe HR could be redeemed if she helps taking XX down but I dont know anymore. She still shows zero remorse and blame everyone and everything else. I know people like this in real life and I want NOTHING to do with them.  

HR and XX are meant to be! I want JW to break free from XX. HR can just be XX daughter (she does not deserve her nice family) and live a miserable live together until the end of times. 

Of course none of that will happen cos this is a weekender. 

I dont know how the industry work in Korea but the girl playing HR needs a better agent that will stop sending her to auditions for awful character roles. I've only see her in 2 things (within 2 years) and both times she plays an awful character. That's not good. 

@corey:mrgreen: thank you,nice to read you .

Topics - summarizing:

slaps- the main award is for  HR and she "needs" more ( only in this drama) - because of XX and KSW. Who knows...Parang?

hugs,- CA and JH train different types of hugs - good job;)

poking - JW by SA

falling over - the master is JW!

kisses - CA and JH the rest ...in progress

@triplem  thank you for the solid correction!

Let me present SW and his precious motorbike. Really loved the composition of this frame! 

I really want him to find peace for himself! He is on his way though doing that part time work and earning his money. Just have to say I like that manager giving him a change to prove himself. It could not be easy with him having a criminal record.  I know it is a minor story arch, but I still want to mention it since in real life it is an issue for people getting into the society again after being released from prison. Have to compliment this writer for tackling many heavy topics that could easy been brushed over or not talked about. Props having a character like SW!

M64U4Sv.png

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

Let me present SW and his precious motorbike. Really loved the composition of this frame! 

I really want him to find peace for himself! He is on his way though doing that part time work and earning his money. Just have to say I like that manager giving him a change to prove himself. It could not be easy with him having a criminal record.  I know it is a minor story arch, but I still want to mention it since in real life it is an issue for people getting into the society again after being released from prison. Have to compliment this writer for tackling many heavy topics that could easy been brushed over or not talked about. Props having a character like SW!

Thanks for putting some respek on KSW name.

3 hours ago, sal2 said:

I know it is a minor story arch, but I still want to mention it since in real life it is an issue for people getting into the society again after being released from prison. Have to compliment this writer for tackling many heavy topics that could easy been brushed over or not talked about.

Indeed. That has always been my main objective to watch and follow through BLWL; it's for the darker side of things that happen in irl but often it's overshadowed by more openly discussed topics like cheating. Perhaps that's why the writer purposely made the wrecktangle story arc becoming more ridiculous. I would do so if I want viewers to put more appreciation and respect, as @TheGoat and @sal2 mentioned, with such characters and stories. For me, that's what BLWL is offering, it isn't perfect for sure so for those who hates it or dropped it, it's totally ok and you can always move on and find something else that offer the right formula for you to enjoy. For some of us, this drama does offer enough healing moments or a learning aspect on some heavy topics. 

On another thought, if you think of this as weekend drama where obviously there's viewers like my own parents who may watch it, there is also a reason to put certain characters in. My dad loves kdrama, I love him but also knowing him, he has a whole lot of pov that may not aligned with mine but it's also through his own life experiences from during his time till now. To even discuss one heavy topic with him, it took years and years of us going at it that I learn to agree that we can disagree without losing the respect. In a way, I'm also sharing this to say that I'm thankful for this discussion board for BLWL and if any of you felt like someone completely disagree or disregard your thoughts here, know that I'm sure he/she isn't pointing fingers directly at you. Most of the time, there's a deeper reason for such extensive difference in certain opinions.

BLWL is going to end soon...so before that, I look forward to everyone's wonderful contribution to this board. :thumbsup:

Happy midweek to all!     

HI all, not sure if you have heard about The Review Geek but they post different reviews of Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life episodes.  They have reviews from other episodes as well. Here is the review for Episode 79-80. I put it in the spoilers.  You can follow them on twitter too @TheReviewGeek2

This is their website: https://www.thereviewgeek.com/beautifullovewonderfullife-s1e79and80review/

Spoiler

9LTrvwi.png?1

Spoiler

Phs6zDC.png?1

Spoiler

EU8zPuO.png?1

Spoiler

L6u7lMi.png?1

@sal2 I agree.  I think it was good to have a character like KSW.  I think that anyone with a criminal record would have a hard time getting a job as well, especially in Korea.  I don't remember but it didn't seem like the manager used KSW's criminal record against him.  Yes, it is good that he gave him a chance.  KSW is really great at his job and also showing that he also a really good cook as well.  I love the hard topics that the drama tackles as well. 

@endeI love your comment of "the darker side of things that happen in real life but often it's overshadowed by more openly discussed topics like cheating." And how you wrote "the drama offers enough healing moments or a learning aspect on some heavy topics".  I absolutely agree!! 

These are the reasons why I like this drama too. 

Tomorrow is preview day! Have a great rest of the week as well!  

Kim Jae Young's Rookie Awards Acceptance Speech: 

@triplem 

Here is my translation of the speech, although for 2 of the lines that he said, I had to make a bit of an assumption, but I wrote it in italics.  I remember watching him say this speech and I didn't realize that he thanked Tae Sun as well. :)

Kim Jae Young's Thank You Speech from the KBS Awards Show 2019:

Hello, I am actor, Kim Jae Young. Nice to meet you all.

Thank you so much for this prize. It feels good but I am also so nervous.

First of all, to my parents who are watching at home, thank you so much.

Thank you to those in my agency. - (He said the titles of the individuals but that part  I couldn't translate, but I assume that he was thanking those in his agency.)

To those who are always suffering with me... Dan Bi, Gyo Hee, Bo Ram, Hyun Joo and Sang Mi, thank you so much.  (These might have been his stylists who create Gu Jun Hwi.) 

To the director, producer and writer of BLWL, who created Gu Jun Hwi, thank you so much.

To those who are acting with me, who are here tonight, my colleagues,  

Our In Ah, Min Suk Hyung, Park Hyung, Tae Sun...I am so grateful.  Thank you very  much. 

I am so lacking but thank you for this big prize.

The drama is only half way done.  I will take this prize for me to work harder.

I will work harder in expressing my acting role as Gu Jun Hwi. -  (For this line, I had to make a bit of an assumption as he doesn't say working harder here but I think that is what he meant... that he would work harder in acting out his role as Gu Jun Hwi.) 

Have a blessed new year and be healthy and happy. 

Maybe anyone who can understand Korean or @stroppyse want to edit for me, if you have time.  :D

Destiny (OST Part 13)

I met you by coincidence
And felt destiny
You`re my destiny my destiny my destiny
destiny my destiny my destiny

My days have changed because of you
Everything became so beautiful
You`re my destiny my destiny my destiny
destiny destiny my destiny

Everything feels like a gift
Among all of these countless people
It feels like we’re destiny
All the times I walked with you
Still make me breathe
Still makes me feel like a dream
Cause You’re my destiny

Ah

My destiny destiny my destiny

Everything feels like a gift
Among all of these countless people
It feels like we’re destiny
All the times I walked with you
Still make me breathe
oh

You`re my destiny
You`re my destiny
Ah~
I’m sharing these beautiful moments with you

It feels like a dream that’s only for me
Even if it’s a dream that will disappear
I’ll be right here
Till my heart reaches you
Like a beautiful movie that never ends
I want to be with you forever
You and me

Cause You’re my destiny

cr : popgasa

Wahh finally we have a photo of our OTP! Family scene to come ? Does anyone know what is being said here ? Did YA buy food for the cast or something? 

The caterer took more photos 

Spoiler

Drama continues to get good buzz - rose 2 places on the Good Data Rankings from last week. 

Spoiler

5th on most searched dramas 

@triplem  

The instagram  updates are so cute!  It is good to see an update with SIA and KJY in the same picture! :D

Regarding the instagram pictures from Seol In Ah and Moidam (Caterer). 

1.) First picture of SIA, CA's mom, CA's sister, KJY

SIA wrote - "Today, the youngest, Yoo Jung bought us all coffee in a cute and cool way. 

You look so cute holding up the card.

Also, a mom who is like a real mom."

(But why no mention of KJY. ) hahahaha! :D

2.) Second picture of SIA, KJY, CA's sister and the caterer

Caterer wrote: "I didn't have confidence to stand next to these 2 pretty people. 

3.) Third picture of KJY and caterer.

Caterer wrote: "Thank you for eating the food so deliciously." or "Thank you for enjoying the meal." (Papago)

I am glad that BLWL is still being searched for online since it's such a long drama.  :D  I think the "Judo gym kissing" scene is around 145,000 views and the "lying down in bed " scene is about 84,000 views on youtube. (Maybe it's because of people's interest in CA and JH that the people are still curious about the drama?) 

Have a good day everyone!! 

Omg SIA is so naturally pretty!:love: And KJY our forever handsome oppa!

I wish the other cast would share some bts pictures of the drama as well. SIA is working so hard both on and off camera!

Nice to see the team bonding over coffee!:kiss_wink:

@stroppyse can trouble  you to translate?

written preview 

Spoiler

결국 정직 처분을 받은 청아는 집에서 쉬면서도 머릿속엔 지구대 생각만 가득하다. 진우는 처갓집에서 넉살 좋게 지내며 설아의 마음을 얻으려 애쓴다. 한편 태랑은 집을 나간 해랑을 찾아가 얼른 집으로 돌아오라고 소리치는데..

I think CA is conflicted about what she knows right ? 

Good lord. We are back to TR again? It's10 episodes to the end. Even I can't predict what's happening.

I am having a peek each time I visit soompi though and laughing at the votes. I mean this is the first time I've seen a male lead who's not even in the poster still in the running as an OTP. I don't actually know whether I am amused we all don't know what's happening.

I am only popping by to say horrors, I think I am watching the next KBS drama. It has Lee Min Jung in it. How in the world does KBS2 suck me in each time?

Archived