Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Well after 38 long torturous episodes, we finally get the 2nd kiss...dayum...anyway ....for my guilty pleasure and the curiosity of fellow KJY fans who wonder if Chung Ah kissed back ( or was she pure dead fish...cuz you know PD was creative and all with his zooming..) I slowed it down..and enlarged :tounge_wink: 

So what's your verdict ? I think she did respond :lol:

Spoiler

BKBnsHN.gif

It was a sweet kiss - quite apt for this couple...but i think probably my favorite part was him holding her hand and she holding it back.

( look at his nice veiny hands :P)

giphy.gif

Followed by all the artistic zooming in and out by PD nim...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Look at those hands again  :w00t:

giphy.gif

But I thought it ended quite nicely with them embracing each other :love:

giphy.gif

I know k netz liked it ...as of just now there were like 111 000 views on naver  ( which is very high as commented by many viewers)

https://tv.naver.com/v/12267190

You can go check out some of cute comments . I screen shot some of the top comments ( these were auto translated)

Spoiler

drtJaO0.jpgY0o227J.jpg

5fFnDED.pngPN7ih1v.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

@triplem Thank you for the analysis! :lol:

The auto-translation is quite funny! Like, who's the Ambassador, and how do we endure the sweet potato...LOL

I really hate Double X! :angry: What does she have against CA?! It's like she hates CA more than she hates SA. JH is so protective of CA even when he's not witnessing the abuse she gets. I think he will be super pissed if he really sees it with his own eyes.

For a moment, I did think, could Judge Hong actually be sincere in wanting to help SW clear his name? I didn't expect this move from her.

Since only Judge Hong knows the truth about JG's hit-and-run, I hope there will be other evidence, maybe JG confessed it in a letter and it didn't reach JH. Or JG tried to somehow reach out to SW or the granny whom he hit. Something like that. Hope JH manages to get critical info from the hospital.

• Like 13

If I could add lyrics to CA & JH's ending scene, I would use the song by U-mb5 called "Someday, Somehow"

I walk in through that door
My mind is marching in
But nothing quite explains
Why you
I'm falling out of view
And do you feel the pain
This pain I felt in you
As if I always knew
The words
I'd never say to you somehow
These words that would mean nothing

It's alright
It's alright
We're running out of things
To say
We've got the answer

It's alright
It's alright
Oh please don't say you're sorry
I know
And it will all be fine
Someday

I'll gladly take the blame
For all we've ever had
I'll take these broken things
And I'll try to mend the cracks

It's alright
It's alright
To say
We've got the answer

It's alright
It's alright
Oh please don't say you're sorry
I know
And it will all be fine
Someday

And everything I do
I did it all for you
But it's all over
Yes it's all over

It's alright
It's alright
To say
We've got the answer

It's alright
It's alright
Oh please don't say I'm sorry
I know
And it will all be fine
Somehow

Somehow

------

It's actually an OST for another kdrama "Miss Hammurabi"...it had so many good songs, it became the first time I ever bought a kdrama ost album! :D The female lead in this drama also has a past she wishes to forget and the male lead's determination to help her, reminds me of JH and CA. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, watzdiz said:

For a moment, I did think, could Judge Hong actually be sincere in wanting to help SW clear his name? I didn't expect this move from her.

No way... she is practicing “keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer”. By being involved, she will know the progress and will be able to intercept or sabotage as necessary. Yeah, I’ve been through too many crime dramas. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

No way... she is practicing “keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer”. By being involved, she will know the progress and will be able to intercept or sabotage as necessary. Yeah, I’ve been to too many crime dramas. 

Yep, I'm gonna agree with you on this one too. She doesn't even feel ashamed of what she has done, I highly doubt she would feel remorseful. She will though, after she gets caught but for the wrong reason again<_<

Lol, too many crime drama:lol::mrgreen:.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

@lu09 @ktcjdrama Yeah, same here, watched too many crime drama. I actually thought when SW told CA about Judge Hong's recent behaviour towards him when it's so sudden, she would figure and thought "been there, done that" accepting her kindness and closeness then down the stairs all that went...it's the same move.

Speaking of involvement and progress, I think it's about time we see a new change in CA, I love her character, always sees good in others but if she can look at all her failures, when you're already at the lowest point, the only way is up. Even if it's one small step of change. As she said, secrets will come to light eventually. Instead of having the judge's words over her head, why not use JG's last words to her to support herself mentally too. 

Just wanna say she can fight back too and win against all odds. Go CA! 

peiNcGs.png

Imagine CA walking with confidence towards Judge Hong (SIA in "Special Labor Inspector Jo") 

More photos of SIA's character here for anyone interested in her past drama. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, triplem said:

couple...but i think probably my favorite part was him holding her hand and she holding it back.

Aww you beat me to it.  I was gonna gif the hand holding but got lazy and sleep sounded way nicer.  Despite having that huge moment from JH for his declaration of love,  personally, I think the moment he grabbed her hold and her holding back is so huge! All the feelings are unspoken with that one gesture.  I love it. I also did not see this coming either since I did not care for Saturday eps, and thought CA stil gon pull away for another few weeks. I am so happy this drama ended a weekend with such sweet moment for a change.

3 hours ago, watzdiz said:

Girl, dont. She is the Queen of Manipulations. She is much worse than XX. Those conniving glances she had. I hope SW isnt so naive. He seems too street smart to be falling for that. 

So, what do you think Judge and XX gonna do now that they are joining forces? All XX knows is to buy people. So perhaps shes gonna make sure CA will lose her job? But what is their plan for SW? 

I think I know what HRs redemption could be. She was visibly shaken by the fact that CA tried to off herself bcos of her bullying. I think she might actually feel bad this time, combining with the fact that XX is out to destroy CA. HR will know what XX gonna do. Perhaps, just a small part of me think that she will warn CA of XX moves, and if not directly, she will tell TR? JH will then be able to have an attack plan ready? (Let's face it, its gon come down to JH.) Therefore, HR past (the bullying, not the cheating) will be forgiven? (Not by me!!) 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, you may be undervaluing KJY because he's so good looking.

I know, right ?:D The thing  is, I would have a problem if a villain is portrayed by a breathtakingly beautiful actor like KJY. A tsundere character - no problem, but a truly evil person - I simply would not believe it.

17 hours ago, triplem said:

I have avoided commenting about SA because I am not particularly invested in her character. But I really have to disagree with how she’s dealing with JW here .

You know what - JW is written in such a nice way in the second part of the drama that even I begin to root for him now rather than TR - and it was exactly the opposite in the first 20 or 30 hours of the drama - I was all for TR and disliked JW. Now, hoever, I begin to find TR an uptight, stiff and gutless guy who is unable to fight for his love. Compared to what JH is doing to win CA back, his attitude is inexcusable IMHO. Still dislike SA, though.

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it’s good that JH suggested professional management for the company. B

Actually, I think it was a stroke of genius on the JH's part. JH probably anticipated that JW will repeat this to XX - and it was a veeery thinly veiled threat to her- stay away from JW and do not try to harm him, becuase I will take you down together with him. And it worked like magic! Kudoz to JH!

7 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

So, what do you think Judge and XX gonna do now that they are joining forces? All XX knows is to buy people. So perhaps shes gonna make sure CA will lose her job? But what is their plan for SW? 

What I hope for is XX overdoing it and in the end making a big blunder, like crying out loud in the courroom that my sister is a candidate for a supreme court judge, how could she tolerate a hit-and run comitted by her son, or something.

Question to you all, because I think I have missed something - CA seems to know that Judge Hong framed SW for the hit and run committed by JG - but how does she know? Is it just a hunch or does she have any evidence?

• Like 12

The auto-translation is quite funny! Like, who's the Ambassador, and how do we endure the sweet potato...LOL

I have no idea what The Ambassador refers to, though that could be an error of the autotranslation, however, the comment regarding the sweet potato, "To see this, endure the sweet potato", means that in order to see the kiss scene that one had to watch a lot of frustrating scenes/episodes to get there. Roasted sweet potatoes, which Koreans eat a lot of, can be difficult to eat and swallow since they are dry mouthfuls. Hope this makes sense.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

So what's your verdict ? I think she did respond 

I didn't really think about whether both of their lips were moving on each other, but I did like how in the zoom out, CA's arms wrap around JH's, as does his around CA, so I assume that was meant to imply mutual passion as they kissed.

When she made SW the offer, I don't think she was sincere about wanting to help clear SW's name. I think it was a case of keep your enemies closer so that she could take countermeasures. However, after the talk with JH where he says that he believes his mother will do her utmost, I think the Judge is conflicted about what to do, whether to continue to hinder and obfuscate, or perhaps come clean. Despite her actions around the hit and run ten years ago and despite how terrible she has been to CA, I still think that the Judge does have a conscience. It's just that her protective mother side overcame her humanity and reason ten years ago, and it's a combination of fear and anger driving her cruelty to CA.

So, actually, I do ultimately think that the Judge is going to come clean to clear SW's name. I just don't know how many episodes that will take, nor whether JH will first have to have concrete evidence that his mother framed SW and confront her with that before she'll do that.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, corey said:

Question to you all, because I think I have missed something - CA seems to know that Judge Hong framed SW for the hit and run committed by JG - but how does she know? Is it just a hunch or does she have any evidence?

I think that it is her hunch.  Since she knows that JG mentioned 3 names and the last name being his mom. But I think she is still looking for evidence but everything seems to point to the mom being the one who framed SW since at first when the lawyer said that Hong Yu ra wasn't the judge she was relieved for JH that it wasn't his mom.  But then when SW said that the judge did say that she was the witness and later when Officer Mun gave her the files and said that someone was trying to not let these files be seen, I think she realized that it was the judge.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:
44 minutes ago, corey said:

I think that it is her hunch.  Since she knows that JG mentioned 3 names and the last name being his mom. But I think she is still looking for evidence but everything seems to point to the mom being the one who framed SW since at first when the lawyer said that Hong Yu ra wasn't the judge she was relieved for JH that it wasn't his mom.  But then when SW said that the judge did say that she was the witness and later when Officer Mun gave her the files and said that someone was trying to not let these files be seen, I think she realized that it was the judge.

Given the above, I wonder why CA told KSW she's glad that Judge Hong is helping him get the retrial... I don't think CA has much trust in the Judge left, and thus - already strongly suspects that the Judge is up to no good. Maybe it's bc getting the retrial at all is such a difficult thing to do that only the Judge's involvement could push things forward? And once that's begun, CA hopes that the "real truth" can take over the retrial's run, and maybe some new evidence can be found in the meantime?

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

I think she might actually feel bad this time, combining with the fact that XX is out to destroy CA. HR will know what XX gonna do.

The impression I have is that XX is trying to cover up any news about CA from being published so that JG’s case is not surfacing again. She needs a clean bill for her sister’s promotion. HR also has an interest to keep CA safe because further investigation into CA’s bullying can expose her to be the perpetrator. That’s why she is shaken. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The impression I have is that XX is trying to cover up any news about CA from being published so that JG’s case is not surfacing again.

That's what it says when I watched with Chinese sub. However, it's the opposite when I watched with Eng sub. 

FRXrCVF.jpg

Perhaps @stroppyse can shine some light for us?  

• Like 11

4 hours ago, corey said:

3 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

3 hours ago, Rufus said:

Given the above, I wonder why CA told KSW she's glad that Judge Hong is helping him get the retrial... I don't think CA has much trust in the Judge left, and thus - already strongly suspects that the Judge is up to no good. Maybe it's bc getting the retrial at all is such a difficult thing to do that only the Judge's involvement could push things forward? And once that's begun, CA hopes that the "real truth" can take over the retrial's run, and maybe some new evidence can be found in the meantime?

I think CA connected the dots  100 percent when she read KSW's sentencing document with the Judge name is down as witness.  I think CA was trying to have reasonable doubt toward her Judge theory, but theory reconfirmed when Boss Moon found the missing files that were  security tagged so no one could locate the documents.  Knowing the Judge position of power she knew right away without even reading the documents. That is why she looked more anxious when JH appeared when she left work. Noticed she grabbed her bag straps. She knows the truth is hidden and will have an rolling effect on everyone.  I do agree that she wants the retrial for the hidden truth to come out. 

4 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Girl, dont. She is the Queen of Manipulations. She is much worse than XX. Those conniving glances she had. I hope SW isnt so naive. He seems too street smart to be falling for that. 

:joy::joy::joy::joy:  Ive always said this, the Judge is kinda scarey.  She is able to crawl in the shadows unnoticed and get away with a lot of stuff.

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, mizv said:

I think CA connected the dots  100 percent when she read KSW's sentencing document with the Judge name is down as witness.  I think CA was trying to have reasonable doubt toward her Judge theory, but theory reconfirmed when Boss Moon found the missing files that were  security tagged so no one could locate the documents.  Knowing the Judge position of power she knew right away without even reading the documents. That is why she looked more anxious when JH appeared when she left work. Noticed she grabbed her bag straps. She knows the truth is hidden and will have an rolling effect on everyone. 

OK, so she made an "educated guess", I suppose.

What I am afraid of is her being "noble idiot" and failing to tell everyone about her suspicions. Why didn't she tell KSW where she heard his name? Why didn't she tell KSW who Judge Hong is? She probably will show the evidence document neither to JH nor KSW. Is she trying to protect the Judge???? I mean, seriously?? She must have fallen for the Black Evil Sister during the cinema date while holding hands over popcorn. I suppose I am too bad a person to understand her noble character:blink:

Or else, is she afraid because the judge threaten her and is powerful?

• Like 10

@corey CA's character just frustrates me! It is bubbly but only on the surface. Independent but only on the surface. Quick to forgive but ridden by guilt, some because of her own actions and most of it for weird reasons.

They made her into a police personnel but instead of showing more character growth through some professional activity, we only see a docile side of her which just doesnt want to see the truth. Doesnt speak up, doesnt make a stance (mostly), doesnt push her family members to betterment. She doesnt try to find out about whats up in her sisters' lives but everyone feels it is their right to interfere in hers.

I didnt like her elder sister's character because she seemed to have no depth and just didnt want to make up her mind, she still doesnt (about the guys) but she plays the big sister/good daughter when she likes! I ff her parts but at times XX and the elder sister's husband are funny so I watch some stuff now and then.

Also, now I think the writer was too lazy with all characters. I thought it wouldnt be a regular soap but something nice as the premise was nice... then an FL who is a cop is rare but she is a cop who wants to remain a victim!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

CA's character just frustrates me! It is bubbly but only on the surface. Independent but only on the surface.

I see her differently. since we saw in the early episodes how she was bullied so hard that she even have bruses from it. A family that never noticed her and how her school life was. it was not before her mother got a wake up call finding out her daughter was planing a suicide pact she finally saw her kid and what she had been true at school. She is used not telling her true feelings. I think CA after that did want to move on and seek a happier life as JG said in her letter. She even befriend BR and work hard to finally become police officer. We do see her at work and witness her growth there. remember her first day! But to me being bullied so hard that she have been still do have an affect years later. like she shut down  with judge hong icy words. Her sunny personality is clearly a mask for all the trauma she still struggle with and yes she do have guilt for how she could lett JG walk into the water even though she did her best saving him. Also how she lied about JG saving her. 

Beside all this I think she have nice quality too. She care for other people. like how she handle the people the meet at work. How she helped BR when he got framed. How she could see JH real character. I mean she can sees people and want to help them. 

Regarding her not saying anything about her being suspicious about Judge hongs involvement with SW and also how she got that strong feeling about JG. I think she do not want to belive it. I mean she have got to know Judge hong and also JG. So she also want to be sure it is right what she is thinking before saying anything. But that latest file she got from Dad moon I think she knows it is like a pandora box waiting to be opened. She knows it is gonna be hurtful for JH and she maybe scared how it is gonna affect him. Let see what she do when she had time to read it and proses it. Even she said that secret get reviled anyway so better being hones. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Perhaps @stroppyse can shine some light for us?  

I haven't watched the episode. Could you give me some timing info on the scene in question, regarding XX trying to hide CA's info?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I haven't watched the episode. Could you give me some timing info on the scene in question, regarding XX trying to hide CA's info?

Ep 76 11:51-12:02

XX ordering HR to get fact check the comments on an article.  

Thank you.  

• Like 7

4 hours ago, corey said:

OK, so she made an "educated guess", I suppose.

What I am afraid of is her being "noble idiot" and failing to tell everyone about her suspicions. Why didn't she tell KSW where she heard his name? Why didn't she tell KSW who Judge Hong is? She probably will show the evidence document neither to JH nor KSW. Is she trying to protect the Judge???? I mean, seriously?? She must have fallen for the Black Evil Sister during the cinema date while holding hands over popcorn. I suppose I am too bad a person to understand her noble character:blink:

Or else, is she afraid because the judge threaten her and is powerful?

I think that based on what JH had told CA regarding how he's harmed Kang Shi Wol and Park Kkeut Soon, and then finding out the accident in question was SW being accused of a hit and run that resulted in the vehicular manslaughter of PKS and thus going to jail, and then seeing that the Judge was the only witness to the accident, not to mention secretly sponsoring SW for all that time, yes, it's an educated guess, but CA can be pretty sure that the Judge did something shady. However, given that she has no concrete evidence regarding what the Judge actually did, she would be reluctant to voice her guesses. Especially since she's a police officer and shouldn't go about accusing anyone of anything without a concrete theory and evidence to support it.

I don't think CA is playing noble idiot. I think she's doing her job, but also not willing to put her guesses out there so that others could make assumptions and possibly act rashly.

I also think CA still has a lot of sympathy for the Judge. When all is said and done, and regardless of the circumstances that drove him to it, JG committed suicide, and his mother who loved him is a pitiable person. I don't think that CA is afraid of the Judge at all. She feels pity and sympathy for the Judge.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5