[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, Dramafreak said:

*Edited

@Dramanoona -- other online sites get the subbed version within 2 hours of broadcast. Netflix in my region doesnt have it, so am dependent upon these sites. Can share names via DM if you want 

I use cyberghost vpn since netflix is blocked in my internet provider. So, I can watch netflix from some countries with subtitles right after it is broadcasted in SBS. 
It is not illegal, cause I have subscription for Netflix. 

About tonight episode, will it be reveal how Lady Noh had crossed the gate between 1953-1954? I hope Lady Noh will tell TE how and who brought her to KOC. How did she end up as a Court Lady. 

And the most important thing I really wait for is the morning after of the beheading kiss. Are they really consuming their night together? Remember, it was already dark and heavy rain with thunder. I hope the lightning would not disturb their ehem.ehem...:relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

wow this thread moving so FAST... let's hit 1000 page until the finale!!!! 

I hope my connection is good so I can do the live recap tonight, 

So it really LG who save the young him, I hope the ending will be satisfied thou I'm giving up my happy ending option already so I will only waiting for satisfying one.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Yippeun_eonnie said:

wow this thread moving so FAST... let's hit 1000 page until the finale!!!! 

I hope my connection is good so I can do the live recap tonight, 

So it really LG who save the young him, I hope the ending will be satisfied thou I'm giving up my happy ending option already so I will only waiting for satisfying one.

Live recap sounds about right. I am all in

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, blobbityblobbityblob said:

Byeonsan/Sunset in my hometown/边山(if u want to go on not so legal chinese websites to watch it this name will help u find it HAHA)

I think I came across it with eng subs on other platforms outside of china

• Like 2

So my guess is they are going to be time traveller lovers somehow meeting up through different times. 

and also my guess from ep 1 was right. LG rescued himself. You can recognize LMH because of his unique tall high from miles away :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Slightly off-topic: sometimes I cannot help but wonder what Lee Lim's daily schedule looks like.

0700 - Wake up and breakfast with Ji Hun's mom

0800 - Shower and prepare for the day. Villain face on

0900 - Meet with RoK assistant

1000 - Antagonize RoK doppelgangers

1200 - Lunch @ The Alley. Spy on Nari

1300 - Spy on Police Station. [Take Pics]

1400 - Travel to the other world

1500 - Meet with Prime Minister

1600 - Kill people

1700 - Shop for 2G phones

1800 - Kill Prince Buyeong idk

1900 - Travel back to the other world

2000 - Dinner with Ji Hun's mom

2100 - Sleep

idk maybe 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, yasaman said:

So my guess is they are going to be time traveller lovers somehow meeting up through different times. 

and also my guess from ep 1 was right. LG rescued himself. You can recognize LMH because of his unique tall high from miles away :joy:

More like Time loop lovers where things repeat as they are caught in timeloop but it can be broken and things have repeated 3 times according to most theories 

• Like 2