[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Lji-Hun's mom in a car blabbering something. Watches SJ Mom in ROK and asks the Driver to OPEN THE CAR. Ji-Hun's mom meets SJ's ROK MOM and talking about recognizing her. SJ's mom remembers her. (They LOOK VERY SIMILAR)

JY was following SJ's Mom NOW HE GOT HOLD OF Ji-Hun's MOM.

Moms are having LUNCH at her  SJ's MOM House.SJ's mom shows her SJ's PIC and tells her that he is a detective. Ji-Hun's MOM remembers the face as she saw him at Ji-Hun's memorial. Ji-Hun's mom says something and pays her some money is leaving th LUNCH. Driver kept a watch on Ji-Hun's MOM. JY also in the same lift as Ji-Hun's mom and driver, HE IS NOW TAILING HER (YASSSS!!!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Pregnant LADY HAS BEEN SWAPPED and looks in Delicacies presented for Her in hospital with WONDER. 

KOC Pregoo LAdy finds herself in a strange place and wonders why is she tied up and how did she come there.

whoa!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

PM wanted her also gone so she wins here

dang..PM..I cannot wait until your head goes plop to the ground..

but i agree too. LR and PM makes a hot pair. But they both traitors! * me dances happily*

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Luna at JTE's house. JTE's dad scolding LUNA about something, LUNA is not amused. They are having LUNCH. LUNA has tears in her eyes. Father does not know why and asks her about this. She calls him FATHER in Formal way and says something (JTE calls him Appa , LUNA called him abhuji). 

FLOWERS OF DOOM are Hanging on JTE'S Wall, LUNA is looking at JTE's room and wondering about Life and Fate eing harsh only on HER.

COMMERCIAL TIME.

Wow we are half way through and it feels like a freight train rushing towards us. I think Luna and JTE are not the same people from different time lines. Thanks for the updates:blush:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

whoa!!!! 

but i agree too. LR and PM makes a hot pair. But they both traitors! * me dances happily*

taking place On public TV the event where the head................

• LOL 2

JiHyun mom, staring at a house from a car. talking about my Jihyun will be sad. she see someone, its SJ mom at ROK. she greet her and tell her that she is Jihyun eomma. she ask if she and SJ still live at the house. SJ mom tell her about current situation. 

Jihyun mom ask her to eat together, WOW and Yeong see all. 

the ladies having lunch together, talking about SJ. She is boasting about SJ become a police officer. she recognize him that she met him at the columbariium.

Jihyun mom give her money, A LT and leave after bowing to her. 

Yeongfollwing her, and at the same lift with her. Yeong glance at her. 

KOC

LG waiting dor someoe. its TE and Jang Michael. he tell her that he is worry that she didn't pick up her phone.TE found something. she reported her findings to LG. 

Its the calculation board again, LG tell her about the time freeze. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

She hated her alot. I think she would be happy with the swap

I hope LR tricks her. I know. It won’t happen. Lol

7 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Luna at JTE's house. JTE's dad scolding LUNA about something, LUNA is not amused. They are having LUNCH. LUNA has tears in her eyes. Father does not know why and asks her about this. She calls him FATHER in Formal way and says something (JTE calls him Appa , LUNA called him abhuji). 

FLOWERS OF DOOM are Hanging on JTE'S Wall, LUNA is looking at JTE's room and wondering about Life and Fate eing harsh only on HER.

COMMERCIAL TIME.

awww i feel so bad for Luna!! Then i read “flowers of doom” and I went from :tears: to :unamused: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

whoa!!!! 

PM has rivals inside the government but she was able destroy most of them and the few were the pregnant and her friends they don't like her but ita mutual 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, winnieho said:

Thank you to live cappers. My stream died on me. The buffering is no joke. You’re my life saver! Parking my butt in this thread to read your live caps. :blush:

join us here! :D Buffering does happen. 

awwww!! LG told TE about the time stop!! :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Watching the stream & I could only understand the words 7 words hahahahahahah

I can only understand ''Ssibal'' not joking at all. I understand the menaing of that and few other words like Chingu

• LOL 3

LG explaining the Findings about Rules to JTE. JTE shows him the seeds of the Imaginary Flower , she GOT Those again. 

JTE about to leave , LG and JTE leave together somewhere,SHE AGAIN Throws the SEEDS in the PASSAGE. ES leaving with JTE to rok, ES LEAVES A COIN in Passage .

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, madmad min said:

LG explaining the Findings about Rules to JTE. JTE shows him the seeds of the Imaginary Flower , she GOT Those again. 

JTE about to leave , LG and JTE leave together somewhere,SHE AGAIN Throws the SEEDS in the PASSAGE. ES leaving with JTE to rok, ES LEAVES A COIN in Passage .

COIN that is so random

• Like 2