[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

I get the feeling that the "rabbit with the clock" is a time traveler. 

(It keeps disappearing and you hear the sound of gears during those scenes.) 

I think that it is KGE, so I think it is either Luna or TE dressed as Luna.

3 hours ago, Umjicheok said:

3. Back to the future type: this one is easier to understand BUT the only thing is the writer has to show how did LG survive in the first place, for him to grow up ,go back and change his future. Either they could show LG died but someone else decided to go and change the past or else he somehow survived on his own .

P.S: since they already confirmed that LG is the saviour (which almost of us were on consensus from the start) , I still put my bet on 2 savior theory with sin jae being the 2nd one . Otherwise I don't see why we were shown so much of his character, back story, scenes showing his relationship with TE and her father, his mother's gambling story , his conversation with psychiatrist. If they just wanted to show us that Lee lim switched him bcoz of his mother, then could have just shown that. Why build up so much? Aside from our OTP, he is the next person to be given so much weightage as a character. 

I think LG survived originally. 

I think he didn't go back to save himself, but to stop LR.

I think there are 2 saviors, but they are both LG.

I think we see 2 of his time travels.

He didn't leave the ID intentionally.

"Most things that seem like coincidences are actually meant to be,

and anything that was meant to be is called destiny."

3345654808d3b73508af8196cc68212720f99515

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Normally i just skip through long comments, coz there is just soooo many to go through:huh::crazy: i iust got bk from work, and have what 15-20 pages of new comments? 

I read bits and pieces of comments, miss out many, except the latest ones, whichever lastest page im in... haaa... tonight is the night people :D

I normally backtrack 10 pages to get a full picture of what is happening but I don't go further then that and usually sometimes I see 30 pages + or 20+. I stick to 10 only:w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I am slightly nervous that alot of people will first die today. I assume some of the leads including even the lead couple 

It's KES.

She does kill off her (main) leads but they somehow come back to life. LOL.....

Still, your heart does ache when that happens.

PS. However, if her leads die in the final episode, they tend to stay dead.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Children, it has become apparent to me that we need to have a moment of thirsty silence for Papa King.

Gone but never forgotten.

He can also behead me.

I know right... the genes pool of the Royal Family is certainly not lacking. They are serving some Look!

King Lee Ho- may he rest  in Peace.

Prince Lee Lim- Off with his Head!

King Lee Gon- Long live the King! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Just now, Dramanoona said:

It's KES.

She does kill off her leads but they somehow come back to life. LOL.....

Still, your heart does ache when that happens.

I have seen alot of people talking about the curse about episode 13 and I am not familiar but hope not episode 13 becomes the cursed one:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

I know right... the genes pool of the Royal Family is certainly not lacking. They are serving some Look!

King Lee Ho- may he rest  in Peace.

Prince Lee Lim- Off with his Head!

King Lee Gon- Long live the King! 

The king approves this comment and the beheading of Lee Lim:lol: You can add PM Koo to the list and couple of others

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, scrawford said:

That’s why we need CLARITY, CLEAR answer. You know the morning after scene that is CLEAR that they did it. Heheheheh how many times should I typed “CLEAR”

im the innocent one here, y’all have the gutter mind :joy:

Normally they tend to touch on what happened in the previous episodes from different angles perhaps they will explore that here giving us a full blown detailed scene:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Normally they tend to touch on what happened in the previous episodes from different angles perhaps they will explore that here giving us a full blown detailed scene:ph34r:

They should save that scene for the last episode

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

It's a bit confusing tho because the next scene in the palace shows LG in the same nightshirt (with a black coat over it) - the scene where he met with the PM. And it looks like it is still nighttime (same night as the beheaded kiss?). So I really dk what happened there hmmmm hopefully we shall see in this episode :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

It's a bit confusing tho because the next scene in the palace shows LG in the same nightshirt (with a black coat over it) - the scene where he met with the PM. And it looks like it is still nighttime (same night as the beheaded kiss?). So I really dk what happened there hmmmm hopefully we shall see in this episode :wub:

I think they did it but we need several angles :joy: or atleast that is what they were implying 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I can’t stop laughing when I imagine how LG brings balloons into the space between worlds. He is riding so handsome, on a white horse and with a red balloon in his hand. 

Bodyguardians reaction: :blink:

Or is he hiding a helium pump near the gate? :D

• LOL 11

I hate to be a party pooper but I doubt they'll show us the "morning after" or anything more from that scene.  

What I think will happen:

1.   We see a continuation of that scene between PM and LG (I think this happened in the morning, after LG woke up, meaning the morning after)

2.   Just as PM leaves, she sees JTE on her way out (as JTE just woke up)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, shershik said:

I can’t stop laughing when I imagine how LG brings balloons into the space between worlds. He is riding so handsome, on a white horse and with a red balloon in his hand. 

Bodyguardians reaction: :blink:

Or is he hiding a helium pump near the gate? :D

What is even more funny is that NASA copied TKEM somehow and came up with half-assed ballon theory along with multiverse after TKEM aired

tenor.gif?itemid=11697472

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, gwin said:

I hate to be a party pooper but I doubt they'll show us the "morning after" or anything more from that scene.  

What I think will happen:

1.   We see a continuation of that scene between PM and LG (I think this happened in the morning, after LG woke up, meaning the morning after)

2.   Just as PM leaves, she sees JTE on her way out (as JTE just woke up)

I agree with you and this is what I also expect one way or another:lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Time loop said:

What is even more funny is that NASA copied TKEM somehow and came up with half-assed ballon theory along with multiverse after TKEM aired

NASA tends to claim things I recall few years ago seeing claims of alien sighting from NASA or someone affiliated to them

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Cc @CatWhiskers

So this is my take based on the latest trailer:

I think LG will most probably need to do two things at the same time as in save his young self and JTE, which is why he doesnt look around after checking the little child is alive and then (as in the trailer) makes a run for JTE who I think has already been shot or harmed with a sword within the time freeze.

And JTE has to be fatally injured is a given else what would motivate LG to do something as drastic as reset time or whatever time business that is happening.

Closing the doors is not ideal for the romance but not reason enough for him to go back in time :)

*Edited

@Dramanoona -- other online sites get the subbed version within 2 hours of broadcast. Netflix in my region doesnt have it, so am dependent upon these sites. Can share names via DM if you want :)

Excatly. I also think it has got to be JTE fatally wounded. LG must have been very desperate. 

How many hours more? Can I just lurk here and spoil myself silly? 

• Like 6