[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

15 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

5. However, our King manages to make his 2nd coming back to ROK as what he promises to TE that he will find her wherever she goes. But, our King, LG can't remember anything when he makes his return to ROK. He is not even remember TE. That's why, when they meet up again at the first place they met, it is TE goes to hug LG first, but LG has no reaction. Something might happened to our king, may be he got short-term memory lose :grimace: because strike by lightning?? 

I shall believe that he will regain his memory back. 

6. Guys, let say my theory is correct, could someone tell me why LR was caught by TE/Luna and SJ in ROK in episode 1. He should have punishment in KOC. In KOC, LR will be beheaded by the King (secretly :glasses:) , but in ROK, he has no identity, no nationality. How they are going to charge him or punish him? 

7. I believe that LJH in ROK is no longer exist. It is very difficult for me to believe that he is still alive because LG has lightning scar at his shoulder.  

I think one of the most interesting thing is that someone here pointed out (aye, who was it?) that in episode 1, LG actually was not affected by the lightning in the bamboo forest. Hence, my assumption is that he already has the whole flute at that time. The order of events may actually be out of place and we are being shown events that happened before and after lol. That’s why my brain hurts haha.

LR cannot be punished in KOC because he is already declared a dead man. But, if time turned back then wouldn’t it make LR no longer a dead man?? :blink: 

200.gif

@Joanna Alfson

tenor.gif

For you ;) :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 HOURS

or 10.5 if you’re a netflixer :(

I just...realized something. 

Y’all know that video of LMH and KGE filming the first meeting scene with the diamond button jacket?  And Maximus nuzzles LMH’s hair (same) and they break character?

OH MY GOD IT WAS IN FRONT OF OUR FACES ALL ALONG

THEY WERE FILMING THIS ONE

Everyone’s wearing puffy coats way too heavy for early November when they would’ve filmed originally, and a lot of the production crew are wearing PPE.  If I recall right, that BTS video only came out recently, right???

AM I CRAZY?

• Like 3
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just...realized something. 

Y’all know that video of LMH and KGE filming the first meeting scene with the diamond button jacket?  And Maximus nuzzles LMH’s hair (same) and they break character?

OH MY GOD IT WAS IN FRONT OF OUR FACES ALL ALONG

THEY WERE FILMING THIS ONE

Everyone’s wearing puffy coats way too heavy for early November when they would’ve filmed originally, and a lot of the production crew are wearing PPE.  If I recall right, that BTS video only came out recently, right???

AM I CRAZY?

They could be filming for this coming scene, but I remember that they did the force hug by LG as well, that’s why, KGE face hit one of the button, because LMH pull her a little to tight?

• Like 6

Hi there, 

It's been long time since last visit to this forum (6years already), The King eternal Monarch brought me back here to various theories of fan. I am not only falling in love with this sci-fic TV series but also deeply engaging with couple MinHo-GoEun. There are only four episodes left and let's look forward to watching more beautiful scenes from the show. Hope that we have more hints from the episode 13 this night show. I am really enjoyed the BTS of kiss-scene in Ep 12, it's fantastic and emotional :)

Let's shipppp together 3e7490c28f4880ba19602ef6358554da.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, scrawford said:

They could be filming for this coming scene, but I remember that they did the force hug by LG as well, that’s why, KGE face hit one of the button, because LMH pull her a little to tight?

I think my memory might be going

Im losing it

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, scrawford said:

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I think my memory might be going

Im losing it

i think my memory is already all gone. I can’t even remember. I been drinking too much lol

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

23 minutes ago, Hippo226 said:

Hi there, 

It's been long time since last visit to this forum (6years already), The King eternal Monarch brought me back here to various theories of fan. I am not only falling in love with this sci-fic TV series but also deeply engaging with couple MinHo-GoEun. There are only four episodes left and let's look forward to watching more beautiful scenes from the show. Hope that we have more hints from the episode 13 this night show. I am really enjoyed the BTS of kiss-scene in Ep 12, it's fantastic and emotional :)

Let's shipppp together

Maybe you want to join us over at the shipper’s thread. 

We’re always recruiting court ladies and welcome anyone who appreciates this pairing as much as us. :D

36 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@HeretorantIf you're innocent as me, I must be Jesus :joy:  pooooof I disappeared as quick as LG haha!!!

#####################

Also for that extended preview, was that just for episode 13 or is it part of ep 14 too? :anguished:

Then you, ma friend, are JESUS. 

Hahahahahahahahah I’m laughing so hard at your poofing analogy though. This is unacceptable! That was such a heartfelt scene but you’re making me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

I hope it’s for episode 13 only! Because I’m going to die waiting if some of those scenes are part of episode 14. Me thinks the running hug scene will be the cliffhanger :D

41 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yup I agree on this. They like to be shown directly rather than cracking some brain like us. Hahahahaha

SBS want to say like this "we explain everything , come and see" 

Hahahahahahaha but seriously, I’m so obsessed with this show, I get offended by anyone who says they don’t like it. 

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

On 5/30/2020 at 4:14 AM, ponderings said:

I like to build off of bebebisous33's observations of TE's personality in her analysis, The Earth is Flat: Jeong Tae Eul's Relationship to Sciences and Faith

I will speculate what Myer-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is for Jung Tae Eul and Lee Gon. Four traits determine your MBTI:

• Introvert(I)/Extrovert(E) 
  • Sensing(S)/Intuitive(N) 
  • Thinking(T)/Feeling(F)
  • Perceptive(P)/Judging(J)

If you want to learn more about MBTI, you can visit 16Personalities and/or read Gifts Differing by Isabel Briggs Myers with Peter B. Myers. 

OMG, thank you very much for leading me to MBTI. I remember LG mentioning MBTI, and thought of looking it up but now I don't have to. I took the test, and it was spot on predicting my profession/job title. Wow!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:

'The King,' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, 'Ginkgo Tree Garden Hug'

I’M IN LOVE WITH HIM. I’M IN LOVE WITH HER. I’M IN LOVE WITH THEM! THEY’RE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. WE’RE ALL IN LOVE! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

On 5/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, littlemay said:

I've been a quiet stalker in this forum. I agreed with the majority that the story line is good, but the way they tell the story with those horrible flashback ruined the flow of the story. Episode 11 had me holding my breathe and it may be the best episode!  Unbelievable, but I'm willing to believe now.

This series is meant to be watched from start to finish, not week by week! Flashbacks and "illogical flow" are hallmarks of time travel movies.

The story will all make sense in the end. KES is not known as the Queen of Drama Screenwriters for nothing.   

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

We only have 1 episode to work on tomorrow since SBS bail on our Friday slot then decided to give us a BTS and a preview that made all of our minds

go BOOM!!

So:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

:joy:

29 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

@Heretorant @vangsweetie637 Agree with you both. But it will be chaos in ROK. A man who aged 70?? looks like 40. He must be popular in ROK :tounge_xd:,  as he can be spokesperson for many cosmetics and healthcare products. The product sales must be very impressive.....:tounge_wink:

i must admit. LR is a handsome dead man in KOC and a hot fountain of youth in ROK. His PPLs would make the highest profits that even one bite of chicken wouldn’t matter anymore:joy::tounge_xd:

edit:

@AgentQuake whoa...hold up...are we thinking of the same seeds here?? :naughty::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10