[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Yes lmhhhh showing his star powerrrrr. 30% profit even without a episode being aired yet. Just imagine when ratings go good and advertising revenues. That is why he will always get such high profile writers because he make their dramas sell at highest rates.

• Like 9

the last time leeminho did vlive chat & interview already 4 years ago to promote lotbs and finally today he did it again to promote #TheKingEternalMonarch 
yEVyG1.gif

[ENG-1] Q: How do you feel, now in your 30s? A: Always tired

Q: How many hours of sleep/day? A: Around 6?

Q: Is Shooting currently fun? A: Well, i guess (Text: Very Fun)

Q: Lee Gon’s charm? A: Honesty, Straight

[ENG-2] Q: Should we be excited for ‘The King’? A: Yes..I think so? (LOL)

Q: Small thing that could make you happy? A: ‘You’ve done well’ (Text:coming home/work ends)

Q: What are you doing on free time? A: Always sleep (text: going to hospital too)

[ENG-3] Q: Movie Reference? A: Midway

Q: Recent favorite place? A: Current shooting place/set

Q: Are you feeling happy now? A: Yes, very happy

Q: This year’s goal? A: for ‘The King’ to be successful

[ENG-4] Will you do any broadcast via V-Live A: That’s what i’d like to do

Q: When can we meet? A: Soon (Text: on ‘The King’)

Q: Last words in 5 letters? A: Stay healthy, everyone~

[ENG-4 Additional]  Q: Do you think that you are, and will always be cool/handsome? A: Let the audience judge

cr @monika_leeminho

a6bb85261c996776e01d0ed181151c1db489177f.gifv

Spoiler

d758b76c76bc84d36586be2016bef84215f7c491.gifv5fa15b277a91504e369be237683fb0c60477cd8f.gifv6a6881fb76f1993171272a08e335b7150a12eff6.gifv

2f801dca9041225dac6c2c902c87358a1cf6d3c6.gifv

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

D-1  :love:

Tomorrow's the D-day! But first, the Press Conference Today!

G5iI5s7.gif

cr:fallinm_

LksoWGA.gif

For international fans who would like to watch the press conference online later, here is the suggested method:

1. install/use vpn like solo vpn or express vpn, and set to South Korea

2. install the kakaotv live app or watch at https://tv.kakao.com/

Studio Dragon Brings Up the Momentum for New Works-Daeshin Securities Co.

Expectations are growing for "The King: Lord of Eternity" to air on the 17th. Researcher Kim said, "We have already recouped our production costs with SBS broadcasting rights and Netflix's simultaneous broadcasting rights," and stressed, "Considering the PPL (product placement), the margin is expected to exceed 30 percent."

Studio Dragon, in particular, is drawing attention for its partnership with OTT (online video service) overseas. "Studio Dragon has signed a contract to air about 20 dramas simultaneously on Netflix over the next three years starting in January this year," researcher Kim said. "We also offer three original Netflix works annually at an additional price."

He added, "The ratio of copyrights to production costs received from Netflix and the margin of original content production are expected to rise by about 10 percent.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2020041607481776955

• Like 6

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t help but scream! I’m so excited! They look so cute!! All of them! :scream:

The king and JTE holding hands! Melting my heart! 

I’m enjoying their bickering a little too much! Chemistry oozing out of the screen! The king is getting incredibly close to a girl who looks like someone who killed his father :huh:

Also, JTE is so badass! I love it! 

Not going to lie, I’m abusing the replay button. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t help but scream! I’m so excited! They look so cute!! All of them! :scream:

The king and JTE holding hands! Melting my heart! 

I’m enjoying their bickering a little too much! Chemistry oozing out of the screen! The king is getting incredibly close to a girl who looks like someone who killed his father :huh:

Also, JTE is so badass! I love it! 

Not going to lie, I’m abusing the replay button. :lol:

Sammmeee hereeee :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1