[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m watching diligently as though understand what they’re saying :lol:

Same here, i understand nothing! Hopefully if anybody kind enough and have time, we can get some english translation, at least for the summary :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Looks like they were asked to compliment each other? And they can’t seem to keep a straight face lol. I wonder what they said about each other. 

haha yeah i am dying to know what exactly they were talking about....i am laughing and unconsciously clapping along. :D

• Like 5

The king is confusing me. Why does he seem to like someone who appears to have been involved in his father’s death? “Thank you for being somewhere”? “I was less lonely”? “I have missed you for 25 years”? Has the king gone mad? If anything, he should be suspicious of her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The king is confusing me. Why does he seem to like someone who appears to have been involved in his father’s death? “Thank you for being somewhere”? “I was less lonely”? “I have missed you for 25 years”? Has the king gone mad? If anything, he should be suspicious of her. 

@Heretorant in the trailer, the guy shot/chased lee rim before lee rim almost kill lee go, and then he kneel down and lee gonntook the batch. So because of that person, Lee Gon was saved

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Just now, scrawford said:

@Heretorant in the trailer, the guy shot/chased lee rim before lee rim almost kill lee go, and then he kneel down and lee gonntook the batch. So because of that person, Lee Gon was saved

Omg! That’s why he’s so fond of her :lol:

I’m confused because of the earlier released synopsis. It says Luna is a criminal and was involved in the rebellion that killed his father. I was thinking, wouldn’t Lee Gon hate JTE then? But it makes total sense he likes her because Luna may have saved him. Interesting!

• Like 4