[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

HI! I believe I should apologize. I don't think I have enough experience to share my thoughts/ask questions on this thread King Eternal Monarch.  Why? I don't believe I do well in drama threads. Please! I think it's just me. And so many people have been kind to me and patient with me.  I think there's too many to name. It makes me sad. I love reading everyone's posts. 

I think this is me reading some of the posts:

Michelle Obama Dancing GIF by BET - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm saying: "Yes! I think this post so good!"  :smiley:

I think I said I was too dumb to share my thoughts on King Eternal Monarch. Believe me! Please don't say, "No I don't think you are." Why? A lot of you have already said that. I just think I get so nervous here. A lot of people posting said, "Ask questions!" But I'm so far behind. I think I should watch King Eternal Monarch from episode 1 again. I think there is a lot I missed. :bawling:

Someone said don't fall for the actor Lee Minho( He plays Lee Gon or His Majesty)! I think someone said that. Well, can I love on him for a bit? :heart: 

I think he's one of the most beautiful Asian actors I've ever seen(I'm black. Hahaha.)But I don't think that's it. I think he is very charming. And I think he does play the "King" role well. Why? I think he reminds me of royalty. I don't know much about him. But something tells me that he might also give to charities. And I think he is very sweet. And I think he has a beautiful heart. I think Kim Eun Suk did a perfect job with him. I'm happy she cast him in King Eternal Monarch. I think he's perfect and dreamy :wub: And I think he looks good in his clothes.

Lee Gon has a horse, right? Well, I wish I could be Jung Tae-Eul. I want to go horseback riding with him! :heart: 

So I also think the actor who plays Lee Rim is handsome. I don't know a lot about him. I think he does a good job playing his mysterious character. Yes I also think Lee Rim did bad things. I believe he murdered Lee Gon's father, right? I still think he's handsome. Why is the bad guy always so handsome? :heart:

I love this drama. Why? I think it makes me feel like I'm in a dream. hahahaha. 

I think this post is too long. I think I'll wait for someone to post. I think I'll post after that. I wanted to respond to a post. Happy drama watching! And if someone is backreading like me, happy backreading! :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

People were wondering: what’s up with the 2g phones?

Finally I know.

So he can do this:

*inserts gif from @Ameera Ali of LG breaking the phone in half* :lol:

Now, he wouldn’t be able to do that if it was a smart phone, would he?

@Heretorant he king he can buy a new one :joy:

me my  phone is my king all my life is on it :joy:

I wouldn’t dare to break it 

5ebeab4e4f4a9609071114.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

36 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I need a moment to recollect myself! 

Today’s episode was too much to handle!

The previews for tomorrow’s episode is too much to handle!

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

SOOOOO GOOD!! 

Woow.. :thumbsup: I love me fantasy and sci-fi I was always sold on this show but this makes me even more fanatical

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Someone said don't fall for the actor Lee Minho( He plays Lee Gon or His Majesty)! I think someone said that. Well, can I love on him for a bit? :heart: 

I think he's one of the most beautiful Asian actors I've ever seen(I'm black. Hahaha.)But I don't think that's it. I think he is very charming. And I think he does play the "King" role well. Why? I think he reminds me of royalty. I don't know much about him. But something tells me that he might also give to charities. And I think he is very sweet. And I think he has a beautiful heart. I think Kim Eun Suk did a perfect job with him. I'm happy she cast him in King Eternal Monarch. I think he's perfect and dreamy :wub: And I think he looks good in his clothes.

Lee Gon has a horse, right? Well, I wish I could be Jung Tae-Eul. I want to go horseback riding with him! :heart: 

So I also think the actor who plays Lee Rim is handsome. I don't know a lot about him. I think he does a good job playing his mysterious character. Yes I also think Lee Rim did bad things. I believe he murdered Lee Gon's father, right? I still think he's handsome. Why is the bad guy always so handsome? :heart:

Sorry, I cut your post short. I love reading your what you have to say. We’re all in this together. Not a single one of us understands every part of the story. We all help each other out and believe me, we’ve watched this drama about 5 times to pick up on everything lol.

How do you know Lee Min Ho so well? Yes, he does give to charity. And he actually runs his own charity called Promiz where him and his fans come together for greater actions. He’s a very sweet, kindhearted and humble person. Don’t get to know him, you’ll fall in love. I’ve been around for 8 years and counting and I can’t seem to let go. 

You’re not alone on Lee Rim. Everyone here thinks he’s handsome. Hate the character, love the actor :D 

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Heretorant he king he can buy a new one :joy:

me my  phone is my king all my life is on it :joy:

I wouldn’t dare to break it 

You are the real MVP for always coming through with the gifs!! :heart:

——————————————

@mrsj3n ma friend, I’m sorry, I don’t think it is your day today :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali @Heretorant

Whoa! My dear LG, I don’t know how much a phone costs in Corea, but if mine ever broke:

I take donations. I have no problem converting currencies :joy:

If his offering these diamonds why not exchange that with cash or currency against diamond:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:

If his offering these diamonds why not exchange that with cash or currency against diamond:lol:

I don't think JTE will allow her mann get gripped off of his diamonds now while before he was just a stranger

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I’m watching with subs on Netflix now and man, lmh is coming through with all this PPL lines! I’ve gotta give it to him for keeping a straight face when he says it.

”Keep in mind that it tastes great without jam as well.” 

:lol::lol::lol: I’m almost sold because he’s so serious lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

15 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

my dear LG. I changed my mind. Diamonds are even better.

edit:

@Elnin Joery we don’t know for sure yet but most likely got shot :(

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: 

While under pricing the diamonds 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3