[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Two pecks? A kiss is a kiss. Unless we were looking for bed scenes:joy: which I reckon is the popular census in here after doing re-reading:lol:

Haha a bed scene would have thrown me into a time loop of happiness!! But..two pecks..its just that I wanted something a bit more..deep. 

we all know LMH can deliver hot kisses. With our weeks of theorizing, we just wanted a bigger reward.

giphy.gif

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha a bed scene would have thrown me into a time loop of happiness!! 

:joy:

I will have to see the kiss first before I can judge if it is the same kiss we saw on the teaser or a different one. But if it is the same one it's pretty decent kiss. 

and ofcourse they didn't go full blown erotic kisses but it was decent perhaps the writer will go there. 

But one thing we can agree on is the bed scene happiness :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You can say that again! His voice, his eyes! Omg, I find this Lee Gon so damn sexy! Lmh delivers flawlessly! 

I won't rant too much about the lack of proper kiss today since tonight's episode is too good. I love that they gave enough exposure to LG and his backstory.. I really really love LMH now. I didn't expect that he is this good! :blush: 

I just hope that we'll get a passionate kiss soon. Our couple badly deserves it.

Will unlurk later, 2 min left before it airs in Netflix!!!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Daebak! If I may just say, today is definitely LG's day!!!! I am in awe on LMH's acting. You can feel his emotions through his eyes. His love, concern, frustration, longing and anger. I don't know how he managed to do that and show the viewers those different emotions thru his eyes. :open_mouth: This is coming from a viewer who cannot even understand Korean. Hands down to you LMH! You did not disappoint! 

Sorry had to post this because he is really amazing today. Now back to lurking mode :joy:

oh yes! One of the most charming aspects of LMH is his ability to act through his eyes. Every time I watch a drama of his, the emotions from his eyes expresses what words cannot say.

oh no the preview! What happened to ES or JY? Did LR already figure out the switch that quick?!! :crazy: now have to wait for episode! But back to sleep first for me lol

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

We will have to see the kiss first before I can judge if it is the same kiss we saw on the teaser or a different one. But if it is the same one it's pretty decent kiss. 

and ofcourse they didn't go full blown erotic kisses but it was decent perhaps the writer will go there 

Hmmm.. how should I put it? It leaves much to be desired. 

@mamabear Did you say you really really love lmh now? *gasp* welcome to the club! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

oh yes! One of the most charming aspects of LMH is his ability to act through his eyes. Every time I watch a drama of his, the emotions from his eyes expresses what words cannot say.

oh no the preview! What happened to ES or JY? Did LR already figure out the switch that quick?!! :crazy: now have to wait for episode! But back to sleep first for me lol

Yes. That is true LMH is exceptional at conveying emotions thru his eyes. He really makes you believe that he geninuely loves his love-interest

• Like 3
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I will have to see the kiss first before I can judge if it is the same kiss we saw on the teaser or a different one. But if it is the same one it's pretty decent kiss. 

and ofcourse they didn't go full blown erotic kisses but it was decent perhaps the writer will go there. 

But one thing we can agree on is the bed scene happiness :blush:

If bed scene doesn't happen.. LG needs to go back in time and rectify it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Just now, Jaja said:

If bed scene doesn't happen.. LG needs to go back in time and rectify it. 

Hahahah. They could always have the bed scene take place inside the time loop making things more sensational and endless 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

So from this episode we know :

- The yoyo boy is definitely something or guarding something or holding something or even something like one said in this forum "the deity". as we know that the mapasijeok is given by the god of the sea. I'm sure he hold a big secret either it will help LG or even destroy the pararrel world gate.

- LG already learn about LR plan and how he moves people to be in both world. And he is also getting his answer.

- SJ is the little boy that brought by LR to Rep Korea world but how he can lost his memory? and whether he'll be helping LG, and he is visiting the columbarium and mention LG name.

- ES in Corea world is something that is hilarious its the first time where the King taking care his guard hahahaha he even took the balloon with him when he's arrived at the Corea world.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I didn't take it as him prepping for the ceremony since he was wearing the same clothes in another scene of LG's flashback, but it does make sense that he might have waited for the flute to be revealed. :open_mouth:

You are referring to this scene, I suppose:

image.png

Well, if you pay attention to the clothes, Lee Gon is wearing the same clothes than the night his father was killed, just like his father. So this scene is quite important as he reveals the importance of the 4 Tiger Sword.

"The sky bestows the heart upon us, and the ground helps the spirit. The sun and the moon are formed. As the mountains and streams form lightning strikes. A sage is moved to defeat the evil of the mountains and streams. Wield it with deep thoughts and make things right."

Only a king is the owner of this sword and striking is that the father was passing his sword onto his son... he is unaware that he will die in a few hours. The father was preparing for the ceremony and like I said, this only happens every 20 years.

It was his fate to die that night... and Lee Gon has already been initiated by his father, Lee Rim is unaware of this, the real purpose of the sword.

But I won't write any longer because I plan to use this scene in my next analysis.

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I won't rant too much about the lack of proper kiss today since tonight's episode is too good. I love that they gave enough exposure to LG and his backstory.. I really really love LMH now. I didn't expect that he is this good! :blush: 

I just hope that we'll get a passionate kiss soon. Our couple badly deserves it.

Will unlurk later, 2 min left before it airs in Netflix!!!

Welcome..to the world of LMH lovers!! 

200_d.gif

:P;)

Wait until you see him kiss..that’s if we get a real proper one.. <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Hahahah. They could always have the bed scene take place inside the time loop making things more sensational and endless 

Off-topic.. 

I have always wondered what it would feel like to be in endless bed scene. KES take notes :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6