[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

PM Koo passed a document to her ex hubbie. the ex doesn't seem happy to receive that.

TE buying chicken and waiting at the park, she call for LG but LG lready at her behind and put his coat on her. sweet..

hehehehehe chicken eating date at the park.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

TE hand him file of one of the suspect of the murder case. LG remember him as one of the people who works in treating maximus in his world. 

LG said about LR, and he also talk about ES and JY. TE worry. she hug him... good girl. and assure him that things will be okay. and said that he must come back soon. LG said he will.

ES is getting a hair shaved by JY, hahahahaha. and ES decide to do it himself, he is getting his courage. So its true ES will come with LG to his world and JY stay.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

ES is getting a hair shaved by JY, hahahahaha. and ES decide to do it himself, he is getting his courage. So its true ES will come with LG to his world and JY stay.

lmao. Shaved by force?:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, madmad min said:

@Yippeun_eonnie Please throw some light on the CEO when you get time, Which Hospital and where? Did not get the reference.

ahahahahaha its from dots drama... the CEO that having crush to Kang Mo Yeon

scene jump to where 2 royal guards welcome LG and JY comeback. they bring the restaurant owner with them back to the world. hahahahah JY hold a baloon.

the North accent guard is getting orders from LG. But he said that kind of things always handle by JY. LG talk to him then teach him to always reply "Yes Majesty" to ES. 

LG visiting Noh sanggung, and she seems to not happy seeing LG come back. LG is persuading her. Noh sanggung seems like to know to where LG been travelling these days, and she is worried about him.

The man in the photo giving by TE is taking care maximus, LG and his guard come, he is anxious to see LG and the guards and he accidentally wound himself. LG starring at him and start talking. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

This is not my day.

Not only do I have to catch up with so many pages, my connection to live streaming is choppy and I'm jumping scenes from one to another. 

giphy.gif

I'll just wait for Netflix and watch it with subtitles.

Back to catching up then.. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

This is not my day.

Not only do I have to catch up with so many pages, my connection to live streaming is choppy and I'm jumping scenes from one to another. 

I'll just wait for Netflix and watch it with subtitles.

Back to catching up then.. :joy:

This is not my day either but still watching despite the stream being slow for me :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Peyha is so hot today!! 

Peyha and head court lady noh are so cute! Move aside, JTE!

ES as JY is :wub:

I cant watch it live but reading you say Peyha is so hot today:

giphy.gif

Peyha, I want to see too!! 

:joy:

10 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Sigh ... we got trolled ... don’t think there is any kiss tonight... not even a little crumb of a peck? :tears::ph34r:

what???!!!! Writer-nim, PD-nim, explain this to us...now...

:unamused:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8