Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub:

 

 

who would have thought watching two people heating an instant rice packets would be this exciting lol 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

He is good friends with almost everyone. Most often, if a guest appears on the show, and they are already acquaintanced with a member, it's probably Jong Kook.

 

And most of the time, he is often the only member the guests choose to keep in touch with after appearing on the show. 

 

 

Oh really ? 

After watching Big Picture, I have this thing in my mind that it is difficult to quickly become friendly and close to KJK. I remember Gapchin mentioning that it took lks many months to get close to him. 

 

But yeah, being friendly is different to being close. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

Sechan’s type is naeun. They kept on saying sechan is crazy about her. It was the episode where everyone brought their siblings or close friends to join the game. 
 

My delusional said he is doing a favour for sechan.... I won’t say any further to keep us from falling into abyss of delusions. it is fact that sechan’s ideal type is naeun

Hi,

 

Would that be true for real life or just show persona only? Not that sure on how to read Sechan but some believed she likes KJK rather than YSC.

 

Actually there are KJK-Son Naeun shippers community too....because she is really relaxed with him. Most Apink fans know that she is the not-easy-to-become-close-with kind of person, so it is really rare she becomes so close to him. Plus they have so many similar tastes.

 

I wun mind her with KJK though 18yr age difference is not easy to overcome. 

 

@YellowDress yes, you are right. He is easy to be friendly with since he thinks the best of people even when he first meet them. But he will be close to a person once you proven your loyalty. By that i mean you proven you are the kind to help a friend in need and not backstab people etc. E.g. LKS, YSC etc.

 

Btw, do wait for next week's MUD. Seems like KJK allows Apink to use things freely in his house (maybe kitchen towels?). It looks like Sechan is shocked by that. Perhaps his turn to be jealous with Apink over KJK...that will be really funny...:D

 

Thanks.

Edited by AB_fan
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

 

Oh really ? 

After watching Big Picture, I have this thing in my mind that it is difficult to quickly become friendly and close to KJK. I remember Gapchin mentioning that it took lks many months to get close to him. 

 

But yeah, being friendly is different to being close. 


I think jong kook is faster making close friends with same gender rather than opposite. He could have done it to avoid scandal or being loyal to his girlfriend. It is not like he won’t be friends With any girl but not how he is with somin now like he promoted her obviously without anyone telling him to. 
 

I think Kwangsoo and jong kook didn’t become close friends TIL later because of age gap and different fields.  Kwangsoo seems to be jong kook’s friend very fast. Kwangsoo and HaHa are the ones jong kook is very close to. 
 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Sorry for quick post.

 

Seems like Sechan can really use the episode to act jealous.

 

Credits to kookie_me2

 

Qotd: " You have plastic gloves here?!":joy:

 

Thanks.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

 

Would that be true for real life or just show persona only? Not that sure on how to read Sechan but some believed she likes KJK rather than YSC.

 

Actually there are KJK-Son Naeun shippers community too....because she is really relaxed with him. Most Apink fans know that she is the not-easy-to-become-close-with kind of person, so it is really rare she becomes so close to him. Plus they have so many similar tastes.

 

I wun mind her with KJK though 18yr age difference is not easy to overcome. 

 

@YellowDress yes, you are right. He is easy to be friendly with since he thinks the best of people even when he first meet them. But he will be close to a person once you proven your loyalty. By that i mean you proven you are the kind to help a friend in need and not backstab people etc. E.g. LKS, YSC etc.

 

Btw, do wait for next week's MUD. Seems like KJK allows Apink to use things freely in his house (maybe kitchen towels?). It looks like Sechan is shocked by that. Perhaps his turn to be jealous with Apink over KJK...that will be really funny...:D

 

Thanks.


there is bit odd about jong kook when he uses his persona or show he plays as wing man to any of his close friends hanging out with their crushes. Look how Kwangsoo deals with jong kook being third wheel. It almost made Kwangsoo cry for his persona. He did it to Kim Jung nam with Kim Wang sun. He even made Kim Jongmin suspicious about kookmin. With sechan as invite along with apink knowing sechan likes naeun. It is like oh, sechan has crush on her, and I must support him. But couldn’t help girls liking jong kook at the end.
 

I think jong kook is aware of 18 years gap with naeun despite her interest in him. It actually depends on him. It actually could happen if he really wants her. Remember the fortune teller told him to go conservative with his decision this year. He is quite conservative with his decision including marriage or etc. Even though many like him, the decision is entirely up to jong kook. I have to say that jong kook is very rational and emotional thinker. He needs to meet someone he could fulfill both ways. For naeun could be emotional. Somin and jihyo or anyone similar to their age could cover both emotional and rational. 
 

Naeun is probably to prove jong kook’s closeness with female friends. That is probably why they had her invited to MuD. I wonder why they asked sechan to come and join. It is like he is trying to introduce them to sechan too into his circle of friends to get them familiar with each other and enjoy sechan’s sense of humour. It could help to build it for future and off screen. 
 

For me, Naeun’s age gap is really big with jong kook. But it could happen. But I am not sure if naeun has been able to emotionally connected with jong kook. It looks like the two are close friends and bond over gym and exercise. Jong kook seems to want to cover more than that- intellectually, conversation wise, and cheesiness. He has to be the one in love. I am sure most of apink have crush on him despite age gaps. 
 

it seems to me than somin has fulfilled jong kook in many ways emotionally, rationally, intellectually, having same humour, adapt to each other easily, and closeness. The way he laughed at her jokes and all, they look equally adoring each other like best friends. It is not just being comfortable or close. Somin has poked him many times and took him many times to realise why she did it. They did more than being close. They really got along and have similar sense of humour and wits. They admire each other, her for his music, and him for her intellectually. there is a balance between them.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it is part of mud to show that jong kook has soft spot and unfairness comparing to his group of male friends. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

I think Kwangsoo and jong kook didn’t become close friends TIL later because of age gap and different fields.  Kwangsoo seems to be jong kook’s friend very fast. Kwangsoo and HaHa are the ones jong kook is very close to. 

Not true actually. He has many close friends who he got close to fast even though they aren't in the industry and are quite a bit younger than him.

 

With the fact that he's been in the industry long enough, that anytime someone from the entertainment industry tries to get closer to him, he feels them out to see if they are using him for fame or money. Loyalty is very important to him. 

 

More like Yoo Jae Suk, Kwang Soo and HaHa. People often forget that Yoo Jae Suk and Jong Kook are close brothers since they always act like rivals on the show.

 

53 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

I think jong kook is faster making close friends with same gender rather than opposite. He could have done it to avoid scandal or being loyal to his girlfriend. It is not like he won’t be friends With any girl but not how he is with somin now like he promoted her obviously without anyone telling him to.

Hard to say, but according to HaHa, that's not necessarily true. I think he feels around to see if he might be interested in that person as a potential partner or not, which is why it might seem like he is scared to get close to them.

 

Jong Kook is not scared of scandals lol. He doesn't care much about it, and he has already talked about this to death...

 

WTVOBt2.png

 

 

30 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

I think jong kook is aware of 18 years gap with naeun despite her interest in him. It actually depends on him. It actually could happen if he really wants her. Remember the fortune teller told him to go conservative with his decision this year. He is quite conservative with his decision including marriage or etc. Even though many like him, the decision is entirely up to jong kook. I have to say that jong kook is very rational and emotional thinker. He needs to meet someone he could fulfill both ways. For naeun could be emotional. Somin and jihyo or anyone similar to their age could cover both emotional and rational. 

 

For me, Naeun’s age gap is really big with jong kook. But it could happen. But I am not sure if naeun has been able to emotionally connected with jong kook. It looks like the two are close friends and bond over gym and exercise. Jong kook seems to want to cover more than that- intellectually, conversation wise, and cheesiness. He has to be the one in love. I am sure most of apink have crush on him despite age gaps. 

 

It's not that deep lol. He is close to Eunji and the rest of Apink too. Since they are singers, they often run into each other at events and music stages. 

 

He is also close to a lot of  gen 1 and gen 2 female idols. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

Not true actually. He has many close friends who he got close to fast even though they aren't in the industry and are quite a bit younger than him.

 

With the fact that he's been in the industry long enough, that anytime someone from the entertainment industry tries to get closer to him, he feels them out to see if they are using him for fame or money. Loyalty is very important to him. 

 

More like Yoo Jae Suk, Kwang Soo and HaHa. People often forget that Yoo Jae Suk and Jong Kook are close brothers since they always act like rivals on the show.

 

Hard to say, but according to HaHa, that's not necessarily true. I think he feels around to see if he might be interested in that person as a potential partner or not, which is why it might seem like he is scared to get close to them.

 

Jong Kook is not scared of scandals lol. He doesn't care much about it, and he has already talked about this to death...

 

 

It's not that deep lol. He is close to Eunji and the rest of Apink too. Since they are singers, they often run into each other at events and music stages. 

 

He is also close to a lot of  gen 1 and gen 2 female idols. 


someone mention there is big jong kook- naeun couple fans. So the way I see it in general term that it could happen. We don’t know what is going on behind the screen to see whether they are deep or not. A lot of younger generation a always act they have crush on him. He is very good looking and well mannered. He is Very generous with his persona to show how he can treat them very well. It could happen if he really likes someone with big age gap. 
 

I have a question because I don’t know him too much, which jong kook values more? Loyalty or over friendliness towards opposite gender. If his girlfriend gets jealous of his friendliness and closeness to female colleagues especially after he date someone, will he tone it down? You can be right that he is very close to jihyo. He has a lot of skinship and protection over her that could sense that he likes her or they are dating.  You are right that he doesn’t care about scandals but he wouldn’t want the scandals to hurt the female colleagues he cares about whether he likes her or not. Eun hye proved to be a very good friend and person to defend him to debunk the scandals. He always felt sorry to her. You can say that he doesn’t regret it. It depends how the girl react to it. Scandals are quite taxing to many celebrities with misunderstanding. Sometimes it gives them news or etc. 
 

Can you share about kookmin’s nature or relationship? How she is quite different or stand out from others in your opinion? Do you see kookmin just colleagues in your observation? I don’t know much about jong kook, so it is interesting to see your experience to give us insights to learn more about him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

someone mention there is big jong kook- naeun couple fans.

More like cfans in general just like to ship their idols with other idols.

 

Especially with Jong Kook, his Chinese fanbase is very big, so it's not surprising that there are some fans who ship him with Naeun.

 

And A-pink fans in general love Jong Kook since he always treats the girls with respect. 

 

25 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

I have a question because I don’t know him too much, which jong kook values more? Loyalty or over friendliness towards opposite gender. If his girlfriend gets jealous of his friendliness and closeness to female colleagues especially after he date someone, will he tone it down? You can be right that he is very close to jihyo. He has a lot of skinship and protection over her that could sense that he likes her or they are dating.  You are right that he doesn’t care about scandals but he wouldn’t want the scandals to hurt the female colleagues he cares about whether he likes her or not. Eun hye proved to be a very good friend and person to defend him to debunk the scandals. He always felt sorry to her. You can say that he doesn’t regret it. It depends how the girl react to it. Scandals are quite taxing to many celebrities with misunderstanding. Sometimes it gives them news or etc. 

Loyalty. His good friends often say he is very loyal to people around him. 

 

And to be honest, as fans, we can't speak for his personal life. He keeps his dating life extremely private and though we might know a few celebs that he might have dated, we don't know the extent of it.

 

Eun Hye and Jong Kook aren't friends lol. They are exes who are somewhat civil.

 

They dated for an undisclosed number of years. They very likely ended their relationship right before Running Man started.

 

Do we need to keep going into detail why she defended him? And how their relationship denials became the biggest joke, that industry experts cited them as examples for a few years after?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:


someone mention there is big jong kook- naeun couple fans. So the way I see it in general term that it could happen. We don’t know what is going on behind the screen to see whether they are deep or not. A lot of younger generation a always act they have crush on him. He is very good looking and well mannered. He is Very generous with his persona to show how he can treat them very well. It could happen if he really likes someone with big age  

Hi,

 

Sorry, there is a community, mostly cfans, but I wun call it big. Just that there are people who are wondering about them since they are close and really have many common tastes/interest. And both of them are the slow heating type who does not get close easily. 

 

For cfans, kookmin and kookeun are the 2 current growing ships, since the major ships out there are not looking good.

 

Actually, the ship itself also find its quite hard to be true since in the past, KJK is not comfy with big age gap. They just hope he is less strict with that as he gets older.  But it is a growing community just like kookmin :blush:

 

For your question, he values loyalty definitely. But because he just like to take care of others, sometimes he comes across as being to close to the lady. Refer to he 5 cranky brothers that Eunhyuk of SJ came as guest - that topic was discussed and shows how he just want to take care of the lady and ensure she is okay etc.

 

I think of it as he is the kind of guy who has moral codes that a guy shd behave like a gentlemen to lady - if you think of old english culture, it would be like the code of conduct for knights.

 

All fans will have their preferences of ships, some even ship him with everyone. Just want him to be married to a good lady. And hope it is soon.....I would prefer bubbly ladies like JSM, SNE, KHN, HJY as i find them to be better complements to him.

 

Thanks.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This episode was solid considering they did everything inside. The cast really showed how they are able to carry the show with mostly banter, the games were very basic and they still managed so kudos to them! I’m excited to see Kwangsoo back, next episode looks fun. 
 

Now kookmin: KJK adding Writer Jeon to his MT schedule is kinda both sweet and hilarious to me :lol:. When they asked him if we didn’t have anything to talk about with Somin what would they do then and he said; ‘we will read her book then’ like LMAO

On the microwave scene, I literally had to rewind just to follow the egg discussion since I was so captivated by Kookmin heating the rice the first time I watched it. :D

At the end, they somehow ended right next to each other when they said goodbye. :wub:

 

I’m excited for KJK’s segment on MUD, it’s been a while, and I need that KJK content!
 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Now kookmin: KJK adding Writer Jeon to his MT schedule is kinda both sweet and hilarious to me :lol:. When they asked him if we didn’t have anything to talk about with Somin what would they do then and he said; ‘we will read her book then’ like LMAO

Somin needs to stop playing and republish the book and give the man a whole page of dedication :lol:. This more than just promotion, he's determined not to let people forget Somin is a writer (his favourite apparently) and has a book out now. If her book was a person, he would have been hitched up with it by now lol. I mean when he promoted it the first 2 times, I thought it was just him being our supportive kookie to uri jeon jeon but now it's more than just promotion, the man just loves the book and wants everyone to love it too. Forget, kookmin or kookchan, the real ship here is kim jong kook and Somin's book:lol:. It's so cute to see how much he adores writer Jeon. For some reason I want to know his favourite poems from the book. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Somin needs to stop playing and republish the book and give the man a whole page of dedication :lol:. This more than just promotion, he's determined not to let people forget Somin is a writer (his favourite apparently) and has a book out now. If her book was a person, he would have been hitched up with it by now lol. I mean when he promoted it the first 2 times, I thought it was just him being our supportive kookie to uri jeon jeon but now it's more than just promotion, the man just loves the book and wants everyone to love it too. Forget, kookmin or kookchan, the real ship here is kim jong kook and Somin's book:lol:. It's so cute to see how much he adores writer Jeon. For some reason I want to know his favourite poems from the book. 

My theory is that Somin did this book thing all by herself. Just based on the fact that her useless agency continues being useless and to my knowledge, they’ve haven’t posted anything about her book. So if we’re being technical, Somin must’ve done this by herself therefore her agency may not be getting any profits so they lack the incentive of giving her free promo. 
 

And yes! KJK is the top promoter for this book. Some friends of Somin gave her some promo on their insta but no one has gone all out with the promo Like KJK :wub: As a Somin stan, I am very grateful that KJK is helping a lot... Even thought I miss Somin acting, I know this book has brought her a lot of joy, so I want the book to flourish so she can continue to write. (Even though she misspelled ‘sand’ this episode two times :lol:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

My theory is that Somin did this book thing all by herself. Just based on the fact that her useless agency continues being useless and to my knowledge, they’ve haven’t posted anything about her book. So if we’re being technical, Somin must’ve done this by herself therefore her agency may not be getting any profits so they lack the incentive of giving her free promo. 
 

And yes! KJK is the top promoter for this book. Some friends of Somin gave her some promo on their insta but no one has gone all out with the promo Like KJK :wub: As a Somin stan, I am very grateful that KJK is helping a lot... Even thought I miss Somin acting, I know this book has brought her a lot of joy, so I want the book to flourish so she can continue to write. (Even though she misspelled ‘sand’ this episode two times :lol:

I have the same feeling that SoMin made her book all by herself, without her agency financial  support and marketing support....maybe KJK is really an investor of it, so maybe that is the reason why he is promoting the book and Writer Jeon...

Lately I see a more smitten SoMin towards KJK...he looks to involve on the ChanMin LL that he seems not that playful with her...I don't know...I am starting to see a sibling's relationship than lovers between them...

  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I have the same feeling that SoMin made her book all by herself, without her agency financial  support and marketing support....maybe KJK is really an investor of it, so maybe that is the reason why he is promoting the book and Writer Jeon...

Lately I see a more smitten SoMin towards KJK...he looks to involve on the ChanMin LL that he seems not that playful with her...I don't know...I am starting to see a sibling's relationship than lovers between them...

Well I’m from NYC so I’m not sure how book publishing works in Korea but here basically, you write something then send it to a publishing house and if it’s good, you get paid and your book gets published. If your self-publishing there are costs but it’s honestly not that expensive, that’s why there’s so many trash books out there :lol:
I don’t know the steps to get a book published in Korea, I’m not sure if she even spent money on the publishing, it could’ve been completely free of cost, who knows hehehe.
Additionally, I don’t think that investing in a book is really a valuable personal investment, meaning it may not be worth it to finance a book you aren’t writing yourself or if it’s even plausible . 
 

About the LL, at this point it’s being going on for so long that I’m numb to it lol. In my opinion is it would look weird if KJK didn’t react to it or wasn’t willing to help out with moving the LL but that’s open for interpretation like a lot of things in the shipping world are. 
 

What I really enjoy about this shipping forum is how everyone is open to individual opinions and I am no exception! So let it be known that I fully respect your opinion, @RunningGirl7686! This reply is just to answer the book thing mostly. :star:
 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...