[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

34 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Realisticly speaking, with COVID-19 and upcoming world economic crisis, I doubt she will leave RM anytime soon unless it is due to health issue or she get pregnant. 

We will see every country in the world will face economic recession which leads to less acting jobs, less CF opportunity, less people who can afford to buy her book. And the result=less income. So, right now, every job is important. She as an adult who has loans, rent, bills to pay, I doubt she will leave RM anytime soon (if she really decide to leave)

I think she looks tired in this ep because they filmed ep 494 and 495 in 2 consecutive days. 

As for haters, i think most of those haters are international fans. She is well loved is Korea.  

Feel good after read your statement..tq

• Like 4

3 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

not kookmin related but yay looks like kwangsoo is back on somin's instagram friendlist lol. I wonder what actually happened lol. But kwangsoo still didn't follow somin tho haha but that's okay lah.   

I heard that Somin actually blocked him first (probably accidentally) hence they both looked like unfollow each other.

Then Somin start following him again (probably because she realized it) but LKS hasn't been active in IG. He didn't unfollow Somin, his following was automatically decrease when somin blocked him. So, LKS too probably hasn't been aware of the situation hence hasn't follow Somin again.

to prove that it's not that they unfollow each other but Somin blocked him was that the history of like or others to Somin post was deleted.

I heard that from korean fans.

I personally think Somin accidentally blocked him after blocking some people or just accidentally touch the block or she just playing around to check. 

(I once tried to block my friend so my friend can see the full effect of it and report to me lol)

In any case, we know both are still friend regardless. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of Instagram... apparently Somin went hiking, a guy saw her but didn’t take a picture, still he mentioned it on his insta post. That same guy, recently filmed with KJK on shootdori:lol:

I mean this weird coincidence occurrences that surround kookmin are low key amazing :lol: like the same man that met Somin today, first met KJK LMAOOOO 

It gave me a good laugh, that I really needed, here I am just checking Somin’s tagged posts and I’m hit with MORE accidental kookmin :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

14 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Speaking of Instagram... apparently Somin went hiking, a guy saw her but didn’t take a picture, still he mentioned it on his insta post. That same guy, recently filmed with KJK on shootdorI :lol:

I mean this weird coincidence occurrences that surround kookmin are low key amazing :lol: like the same man that met Somin today, first met KJK LMAOOOO 

It gave me a good laugh, that I really needed, here I am just checking Somin’s tagged posts and I’m hit with MORE accidental kookmin :lol:

oh yas I saw it too haha. She went hiking somewhere in Seongnam and I'm was so tempted to ask that guy if she's alone or with her friends lol. Anyways, did you know where Somin live? Ilsan? 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

oh yas I saw it too haha. She went hiking somewhere in Seongnam and I'm was so tempted to ask that guy if she's alone or with her friends lol. Anyways, did you know where Somin live? Ilsan? 

My understanding is that she live around Marronnier Park? Just based on a insta photo she uploaded at like 11 pm, it looked like she walked on that park late at night. But I’m not sure though. The apartment she lives in is quite nice though, well, at least the lil bit we got to see on the Christmas insta live.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

She used to live in Ilsan with her parents. Then she moved.  I don't know the name of the place she moved to, but YJS did mention it on RM.

@HappyVirusRM I actually went on Insta to check out the guy's post after you mentioned it. :joy:

On a side note, I am very embarrassed to say this, but I did not know that KJK has a song named Happy Virus. *face palm*

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

I watched KJK's MUD segment. LMAO! I had a big grin throughout, just like he did.

@MandelBrot I am wondering about JSM's book going missing from that side table too. At 16:10 you can see Ha Young looking at what I presume is the book. She is bent over, so we can't see exactly. But no clear answer as to where it disappeared to. LOL

• LOL 1

Not 100% Kookmin related but I’m really annoyed rn. That one LKS fanpage wrote this whole obnoxious post making it seem like tons of Somin fans were sending hate to him over the whole unfollowing situation. Turns out they weren’t sending hate some people just asked why he unfollowed then later deleted their comments while one Cfan was arguing with others.

They asked people to send hearts to the comment section and report bad comments but they “unintentionally” encouraged a bunch of Somin haters to spread hate about her under there and everywhere else. Now his insta comment section is filled with people attacking Somin in between those hearts. It’s so irritating. They always seem to encourage hate towards her in their comment section then try to act innocent later on while ranting about how awful Somin fans are.

17 hours ago, Rumble fish said:

Not 100% Kookmin related but I’m really annoyed rn. That one LKS fanpage wrote this whole obnoxious post making it seem like tons of Somin fans were sending hate to him over the whole unfollowing situation. Turns out they weren’t sending hate some people just asked why he unfollowed then later deleted their comments while one Cfan was arguing with others.

They asked people to send hearts to the comment section and report bad comments but they “unintentionally” encouraged a bunch of Somin haters to spread hate about her under there and everywhere else. Now his insta comment section is filled with people attacking Somin in between those hearts. It’s so irritating. They always seem to encourage hate towards her in their comment section then try to act innocent later on while ranting about how awful Somin fans are.

Now I read at least two non-english account start to speculate that LKS 'dislike' JSM

On 3/25/2020 at 3:36 PM, HappyVirusRM said:

Speaking of Instagram... apparently Somin went hiking, a guy saw her but didn’t take a picture, still he mentioned it on his insta post. That same guy, recently filmed with KJK on shootdori:lol:

Hahahaha just like the roulette always Jongkook and Somin too :D. Just like when in anyang fans sign too. Too much coincidence

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i saw that nonsense news from what seems like a viet pseudo-news portal claiming lks and jsm were never friends which is why he unfollowed her. oh my, some viet fans would love to believe that someone was pointing a gun at lks when he sent a coffee truck to jsm or sent her a message during her radio show with hanna or messaged her during her insta live. or that the female guest was lying when she said she was with jsm and lks during their drinking party recently. 

it seems like an accidental blocking from jsm's side since all the other things tally with it and will sort itself out once lks comes back on his insta. i don't know that much about the korean industry but it seems quite unlikely to me that celebs who have a fight or don't see eye to eye unfollow each other on insta. it is usually the opposite - you don't let the public know. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

too many ladies for kjk in the span of a few days. :D first, it was the middle-school girl, then naeun and now yoon eun hye. it is no wonder since he is the king of lovelines.

I watched MUD and it was a riot. usually, many segments seem scripted to me but it did look like kjk wasn't prepared for the onslaught of so many women in his house. otherwise, he would have been dressed up a wee bit more with his tantalizing body lotion on.:P it felt like the ladies came in before ysc had time to prepare kjk properly.  it was fun to see kjk with his young dongsaengs. always think he wouldn't have been this shy if he had sisters. the apink girls were really sweet. they cooked for him on a day when they had a long schedule. going by how they were dressed in the same clothes in other promo videos shot that day, perhaps MUD was their last promotional program for their upcoming comeback on that day. kookchan are fast turning into one of my favorite kjk bromances. love the way ysc helped kjk take care of the girls without making any of them uncomfortable.

i knew kjk and naeun are close since she is one of the women contacts he mentioned in his phone at  a time when he interacted regularly with very few female colleagues. they have known each other for at least 6-7 years. he keeps in touch with her and have also done a cf with her. kjk takes his time getting close to women, i think this perhaps applies more to women around his age. with younger dongsaengs like naeun or kim sejung, he became close very fast. naeun is more reserved and shy than the usual idol, so people are surprised to see her so comfortable with kjk. kjk, though, is quite good at making introverts open up, case in point is sjh. anyway, i don't see anything that suspicious like some people make it out to be. naeun is athletic, likes gymming, likes watching baseball and sports and kjk does the same. no wonder they got close fast. as for whether she has gone to his house before, i can't say. she was looking around like the others looking at his yoga mat and stuff, so i wouldn't say so. but she sure looked comfortable there. she seems the closest to kjk among the apink girls who visited him. naeun once said she almost always travels with her mom and her mom sounds very protective, but when kjk called her during the thailand shoot, she came right away taking time out of her family vacation with mom. so kjk is someone she looks up to and feels obliged enough to do that. gugudan's kim sejung also mentioned kjk recently saying that when she was at the beginning of her career and wanted advice about surviving in the industry, kjk was one of the people who gave her valuable advice. sistar's soyu and hyorin are female idols close to him, so is jessi. kjk may have lots of female dongsaengs like that whom he is close to and who depends on him for help or advice, but he rarely talks about them unless when prompted to. it could be to avoid unnecessary speculations about their relationship since there is so much curiosity about his personal life. 

then there is the news about yeh being teased about kjk. :)) that loveline will never die. knetz are again bringing up proof they dated. lol  anyway, when i read yeh's interview about her drinking habits, i got worried for jsm. i don't think she drinks as much as yeh did once, but hope she kicks the habit soon. once in a while is fine, but drinking up to 6 am seems a bit too unhealthy. she is entering her mid-30s now, so the body may not hold up as before. drinking less may also help her sleep more like it did for yeh. jsm seems to have bouts of insomnia. anyway, based on her latest sighting from yesterday's post, she seems to have gone hiking. that is a healthy habit to develop.

i really wish some of kjk's coffee and exercise habits rub off on jsm. i think exercise would also help her become less moody. she tends to have a moody streak in her which may be good for writing but it should stay within that healthy level. they usually say about aries that they have a lot of things going on in their heads and sometimes they make mountains out of molehills in their heads. it doesn't hold true for all aries but from jsm's forecast, seems like she is someone who has a lot of unnecessary thoughts going on in her head.

i too felt that jsm was not up to her usual self in the last episode. her eyebags were so big. it could be part of a process where she has grown into a quieter person and her early crazy character doesn't fit her any longer. or it could be that her quiet self in real life is peeking even through her variety character. or there might be other real life worries. i would like to believe it is all a part of jsm growing into a wiser young woman. sometimes she seems like a die-hard romantic to me who needs some tempering of real life experiences to give her that balance. that is why i think kjk would be good for her if she tries to learn from him as well. she has these extremely romantic expectations from her partner but sometimes love could be more about what a person does and less about what they say. with people like kjk, they take their time falling in love, but the love will only grow bigger as the relationship deepens. however, you have to give the relationship enough time.

to me, it seemed like kjk also went through a moody phase last year end and this year beginning. now it seems like he is getting back to his normal self.

last episode followed a typical 2018 kookmin pattern for me, so some things have changed and some have remained the same. would be interesting to observe kookmin interactions next episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6

btw i saw ysc also taking a look in the direction of jsm's book. so wonder if he helped kjk hide it? 

the book was on top, so definitely, it is a book kjk reads. i wish we knew when this was shot. my estimate is that it could have been on march 4th because ysc has his new haircut but kjk doesn't make any remark on it. the apink girls' shoutout for mnet countdown was aired on the 5th and they were wearing the same clothes. 

it is also interesting how kjk wanted the book to be used for his line-up of missions. does he carry it around all the time? is that his favorite book? :D a korean kjk fan bought the book after seeing it on kjk's couch and also perhaps because kjk makes such a huge fuss about it. so kjk's promotions are definitely helping jsm sell her book. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

Hi

7 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

too many ladies for kjk in the span of a few days. :D first, it was the middle-school girl, then naeun and now yoon eun hye. it is no wonder since he is the king of lovelines.

Yes, that is why the more devoted fans in his fandom are quite laid back -we want him to get married to a good girl but we try not to push anything. Or else the war will be crazy.

I watched MUD and it was a riot. usually, many segments seem scripted to me but it did look like kjk wasn't prepared for the onslaught of so many women in his house. otherwise, he would have been dressed up a wee bit more with his tantalizing body lotion on.:P it felt like the ladies came in before ysc had time to prepare kjk properly.  it was fun to see kjk with his young dongsaengs. always think he wouldn't have been this shy if he had sisters. the apink girls were really sweet. they cooked for him on a day when they had a long schedule. going by how they were dressed in the same clothes in other promo videos shot that day, perhaps MUD was their last promotional program for their upcoming comeback on that day. kookchan are fast turning into one of my favorite kjk bromances. love the way ysc helped kjk take care of the girls without making any of them uncomfortable.

Sorry, actually I think he knew. Just need to act surprised because MUD is still a scripted show. That is why many are speculating if Sechanie was actually the one who invited Hayoung over & Hayoung brought most of the gang. Even if close, inviting ladies over to your buddy's place for filming is not an easy thing if you do not give heads-up.

Actually the reason why the kookeun community "exploded" was because Naeun was too...different...in such a setting where Apink visits the place, technically for a show, they should be 'acting' like Apink. This is obvious for the rest - they are not 100% relaxed and still maintain some form of 'discipline' involved when you visit a senior's place + filming is ongoing. This is perhaps more serious especially when Apink is having a comeback (even potentially last comeback) in April 2020 which could possibly determine if they re-contract or not when their current contract expires in July 2020.

Naeun? Totally different from others & I don't mean her physical distancing from her teammates since that can be easily explained. But she is not acting like Apink Naeun, but a different Naeun (which was why in the cfandom, many are interpreting it as acting like the mistress of the house). Even the ifandom noticed as seen in the various youtube comments. So I do understand if the audience is left bewildered by her actions.:grin:

Of course, MUD editors also worsen the matter by putting on one of the worst edits in the history of the whole show. For a show which prides itself on smooth and continuous showing of a bachelor's life, KJK's segment is disjointed and heavily edited to the point where audience easily calls it out. For example, actually they played the game first before they had their meal. 

i too felt that jsm was not up to her usual self in the last episode. her eyebags were so big. it could be part of a process where she has grown into a quieter person and her early crazy character doesn't fit her any longer. or it could be that her quiet self in real life is peeking even through her variety character. or there might be other real life worries. i would like to believe it is all a part of jsm growing into a wiser young woman. sometimes she seems like a die-hard romantic to me who needs some tempering of real life experiences to give her that balance. that is why i think kjk would be good for her if she tries to learn from him as well. she has these extremely romantic expectations from her partner but sometimes love could be more about what a person does and less about what they say. with people like kjk, they take their time falling in love, but the love will only grow bigger as the relationship deepens. however, you have to give the relationship enough time

Perhaps JSM is going through a rather difficult phase right now - lack of acting opportunities + fatigue in chanmin loveline. But i believe she will get past it with support from the RM cast. Kookie, Sechanie, Kwangsoo are some of the most loyal and steadfast friends she can ever have. Jaesuk and Seokjin also adore her to the max. 

On a side note: I should count myself lucky that the 2 ladies I am rooting for, kookmin & kookeun, are not pushed by the shows themselves as official lovelines and Haha is kept out of it. :blush:

Just for laughs: there is a running joke that Haha is the epitome of ultimate romance jinx - any loveline he touches...dies....

From YEH (Xman) to Monday Couple, Spartace, Chanmin, Moon Geun Young, Kang Hanna, Hong Jin Young, Eun Soo etc...once he touches a loveline, they stopped interacting in future episodes...so lets count Kookmin lucky only YJS touched this and not him. :joy:

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the book was on top, so definitely, it is a book kjk reads.

The way how the first 1/5 pages of the book curved outward, he definitely read it. Either he opens the book frequently or he takes extra time to read each page to leave that kind of curve (exprience from bookworm here)

• Like 8

The young girl who proposed to jong kook looks like somin! Click her Instagram pictures!!! The shape of her lips resembles somin! Wow, what an uncanny resemblance!!! 

I wonder how jong kook ever look at somin again after that proposal. He would just end up laughing looking at her and remembering the proposal! I wonder if it would ever make his heart beat! It really seems like a fate he has been looking for! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3