[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Watched the subbed episode.

Honestly, I was a little bored in the first half of the episode. The Chanmin pottery thing was hilarious. It would have been even funnier if YSC and LKS did it. I laughed so much just thinking about it. Also, everyone ganging up on Haha for forcing and ruining all potential romances. Hahahaha. 

Second half was funnier I think. Kookmin play with water gun. LOL. 

The shooting at his pants and socks did remind him of LKS. 

Overall, it was an okay episode. Missed LKS a lot. Anyway, I'm excited for the next episode. Seems quite interesting.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Whenever Jong Kook and Somin have big interactions, I notice that Yoo Jae Suk tends to have this contemplating look on his face. 

Oh, I notice too. Tshirt with JK's face scene, JK brought Somin's book during opening scene, water gun scene. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Whenever Jong Kook and Somin have big interactions, I notice that Yoo Jae Suk tends to have this contemplating look on his face. 

I noticed that too, Haha aswell, look at his face when Jongkook's  saying "ohhh Sominie is going up" he looks back and forth between KJK and JSM......looking kinda flustered.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

18 minutes ago, RM xx said:

This is the exact moment I was talking about, you captured it perfectly:D, what's the look for Haha?? I swear I wish had the power to read people's minds :sweat_smile:

I am sorry to be a pooper but please don't quote the image. We had warnings previously and quoting posts will definitely put this page at risk of being deleted. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

I am sorry to be a pooper but please don't quote the image. We had warnings previously and quoting posts will definitely put this page at risk of being deleted. 

My badddd!! Sorry, I never knew, my first and last time quoting an image. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I saw that several times. I thought I was only one. When they have mix of love and hate interactions or big interactions, Jae suk always had this look. I ignored it at first, but I do find his expression strange. It is either just laugh or smile. But Jaesuk had this kind of like.. sheepishly grin... what the heck are you doing in front of everyone? I know you guys like each other but pretending not to. Jaesuk always give this kind of grin when kook-min did something very weird together like he didn't want to burst out laughing to get caught that he knows about the two. Kwangsoo is more transparent that he is. 

I think I saw that Jaesuk strange grin when Jong Kook gave the tofu to Somin and gave her a hug. Did anyone see that two? HaHa mention sort of loveline between the two but no one gang up on him creating the situation. It was like.. everyone expect to have good chemistry between the two, and no one makes fun of them. They just moan for not having tofu. 

• Like 7

19 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Look towards the end when Somin asked Sechan to hang out with her and Jong Kook together. Look at Sechan's grin. It is quite similar to Jaesuk's grin whenever Kook-min said something weird relating to their unofficial loveline. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Chan-min skit from Ghost with jaundice is really funny, and it shows a lot of chemistry between the two. If it is Kwangsoo with Sechan, it will be another level up. Haha. It is very good one. Somin was going through Kwangsoo's mode to act crazy with makeup and action. 

Versus 

Somin in Kwangsoo mode targeting Jong kook without fear. The smiles Jong kook made and every one misses Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo is irreplaceable but SOmin is really perfect female Kwangsoo. But her interaction with Jong kook was heart fluttering when you see someone who has healthy relationship with each other teasing and burning at each other. Somin's three aims are perfect for her role as female Kwangsoo towards Jong kook. But Jong kook's return is to do the same, teasing somin with smile that he enjoys his teasing. It is something that is real him. If it is Kwangsoo, he will go bit crazy with crazy eyes for variety tough persona shooting water all over him. Jong kook's reaction to Somin is so cute. He had some small moments with his handsome smile. He gets really witty with Somin. 

And the Result: 

the previous blog post of HaHa looking at both of them quietly. 

Just recently in this episode, HaHa made a lot of silliness about Chan-min, and everyone ganged on him for ruining Somin and Jong kook's lovelines with others. He knows what he is doing, and knows he makes them very uncomfortable ruining the romance. Wait.... a.... min.... did he ruin Kook-min loveline before? The way he treated Kook-min is more like warm and commenting how good chemistry is it. Later on, he became very quiet. He looked at them that he dare not to say anything this time. It feels like he is thinking twice or many times whether tease them to ruin their romance. He looked serious, and decided to move on. Jong Kook looked happy and content when he was teasing Somin with water gun. I would gush at them teasing Jong kook that he looked happier without ruining their romance. It would tease my friend like that if it happens. 

• Like 10

There is a Very Little KookMin Moments that got Cut/Edit of Camera

55:56

When YJS say to KJK 'legging' Naeun was caught laughing, JSM also laughing but she was hiding her face and backing away. KJK then say it not legging, but short or tight, you could hear JSM voice after that repeating KJK words.

1:03:59

Before the last Mission Started, When YSC asking KimTaeho question, watch carefully what JSM do, She was cutely talking to someone, suddenly you could saw only half of KJK body, if you look at it very carefully you could saw that JSM was behind KJK probably helping KJK (not sure what she doing at KJK back). Camera almost caught that scene but try to focus on Haha KTH YSC 'KimChi' funny Scene.

(I dont know how to do GIF so i using the manual way like Writer JEON)

LOL 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Jong kook is known for giving dating advices. He should join with Somin to speak from male version while Somin will do female. Hanna willl act as mediator. It would be fun to hear from these perspective. If he didn't have time, it would be so good to have him as guest speaker. He and Somin will hit off so well, and the listeners will enjoy their share of information and wits. I notice when Somin talks to him, she is all in smile like she couldn't help it. Looking at her being excited to torture Jong Kook with water gun. Jong Kook in return gave sweet gesture to return the act torturing her again. He's bit rough but he seems to know Somin's use it or ready for it. There is a lot of mutual understanding and smiling between them. 

I admire Chan-min partnership rather than loveline. They did well on their skits together. It has chemistry. But it has feel of their job working together to create something funny. It is very Sechan. He thrives in it. He could do one for jihyo but I dont think he would dare to go that far. He seems to have soft heart for jihyo. He knows Somin is very brave to shed the image. Jihyo did well on that episode that she channelling Kwangsoo to shed her image in his place. When Jaesuk tried to stop HaHa for being weird with loveline, Somin is very professional when she said HaHa ruined Chan-min romance. Then they go talk about Jong kook. Jong Kook became part of equation whenever they talk about Chan-min. The atmosphere is very professional and filled with wits throwing at each other. 

There is a quite a big contrast between Somin's interaction with Sechan versus her interaction with Jong kook. HaHa and Jaesuk's expression gives away. I think the Chan-min loveline has made Kook-min closer than ever unconsciously. They often stand next to each other. They stand next to each other more than with their partners. 

I felt that there is something very sweet between Kook-min when they did the water gun game. Somin was giggling and smiling from ears to ears. Her laughs are adorable. She was so excited to drive Jong Kook crazy. It was very sweet aura between them. 

If she really does Ghost skit with Jong Kook instead of Sechan, I can image her giggling and holding her breath and mostly giggling and smiling with him. It goes back to Korean fanment when they did the dance together. She would need HaHa to remind her that she needs to remember that she does not like Jong kook so her heart will not burst with love and passion by accident. 

Ahh! Jong kook should join as make guest speaker of HaNa's radio show giving dating and love advices with SomiN! =) I can see they two will share throwing wits at each other or giving deep conversation about love and dating and getting drunk! 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

1:03:59

Before the last Mission Started, When YSC asking KimTaeho question, watch carefully what JSM do, She was cutely talking to someone, suddenly you could saw only half of KJK body, if you look at it very carefully you could saw that JSM was behind KJK probably helping KJK (not sure what she doing at KJK back). Camera almost caught that scene but try to focus on Haha KTH YSC 'KimChi' funny Scene.

What a sharp eyes you have! Looks like Somin was helping him with the vest. And what is he doing over there??? That is not even his team! Hahaha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1