[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Just now, kyoko22 said:

What a sharp eyes you have! Looks like Somin was helping him with the vest. And what is he doing over there??? That is not even his team! Hahaha.

Talking about his own Team, JSM is not even his couple, Naeun April should be the one help him but i guess Naeun cant do anything since JSM already do it for her. LOL

• Like 4

I am not sure about who is helping him. na eun is missing, but the colour of the jacket behind kjk confuses me. Sometimes it looks like his own colour which could be na eun, sometimes it looks like jsm's team colour

however, it is pretty clear kookmin were interacting quite a bit when jsm went over to shoot the gun at jae suk's partner. jsm recognized quite late that ysc had won which makes you wonder where her attention was. it wasn't like she was busy shooting the female guest. she wasn't that enthusiastic to shoot the gun at anyone else other than kjk. lol

• Like 4

Just now, kookminclan RunningMan said:

na eun is missing

She was beside KJK. You can see her hair when the camera change the angle 1:04:03 but it got blurr because the camera focus on KTH face

but the colour of the jacket behind kjk confuses me.

there is only 2 colour gonna confuse you, pink or orange :)

I am not sure about who is helping him

1:04:06 You could clearly saw that JSM suddenly missing, and only half of KJK body show on camera that mean she was behind KJK back probably talking to Naeun or helping Naeun or helping KJK without Naeun helped, but nobody knew since it got edit by camera ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

when so min said in her radio interview that it is when her boyfriend/guy she is interested in is hurt/sick and she can't help worrying about him that she realizes how much she loves him, i was reminded of what kjk said in his recent MUD episode, that he was sick the previous week and felt lonely and it was then that he felt the most sad about living alone. coincidence!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

when so min said in her radio interview that it is when her boyfriend is hurt/sick and she can't help worrying about him that she realizes how much she loves him, i was reminded of what kjk said in his recent MUD episode, that he was sick the previous week and felt lonely and it was then that he felt the most sad about living alone. coincidence!

Can you tell me which episode ? I skimmed through the latest episode (8th march) to find kjk's segment but didnt find it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, YellowDress said:

Can you tell me which episode ? I skimmed through the latest episode (8th march) to find kjk's segment but didnt find it. 

it is episode 177 around 1:34: 16 mark. kjk talks about having indigestion the previous week and how it felt different. he says he felt sad about living alone.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4ym3HRE.png

19 hours ago, andaer kim said:

There is a Very Little KookMin Moments that got Cut/Edit of Camera

55:56

When YJS say to KJK 'legging' Naeun was caught laughing, JSM also laughing but she was hiding her face and backing away. KJK then say it not legging, but short or tight, you could hear JSM voice after that repeating KJK words.

1:03:59

Before the last Mission Started, When YSC asking KimTaeho question, watch carefully what JSM do, She was cutely talking to someone, suddenly you could saw only half of KJK body, if you look at it very carefully you could saw that JSM was behind KJK probably helping KJK (not sure what she doing at KJK back). Camera almost caught that scene but try to focus on Haha KTH YSC 'KimChi' funny Scene.

(I dont know how to do GIF so i using the manual way like Writer JEON)

LOL 

Yes!, JSM helping KJK

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Yes!, JSM helping KJKKJK

Sominie you should be helping Tae Oh lol. Haha had to help Tae oh with his vest instead. Its funny how she was excited to be partnered with Tae oh at the beginning but kinda "ignored " him at the end lol

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

Sominie you should be helping Tae Oh lol. Haha had to help Tae oh with his vest instead. Its funny how she was excited to be partnered with Tae oh at the beginning but kinda "ignored " him at the end lol

That is why it is a mystery for me. Why she was so excited to be paired with Tae Oh then later on stuck to JK side most of the time? Why? So mysterious. Hahaha. 

Because they were together most of the time in this ep, I feel like her adoration to JK is quite obvious.  But then again, maybe this is just because of my bias feeling.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

Haha it reminds me of the episode with Ahn Jae Hong as a guest.  She's so excited and fangirling to see him in the beginning but almost never interact with him in the later part of the episode and stick together with KJK~~

It makes me wonder if this is the reason why RM almost never invite male guests as the same thing might happen again~~

It is like she can only be with YSC or KJK when there's male guests~~

• Like 8

Not really related to Kookmin, but I cant help but post it here.

KookChan is soooo cute !! I really like YSC and way he takes care of everyone. No wonder he is KJK's fav. I saw a few clips of them and kids in Shootdori and that entire team is too adorable for words. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

That is why it is a mystery for me. Why she was so excited to be paired with Tae Oh then later on stuck to JK side most of the time? Why? So mysterious. Hahaha. 

Because they were together most of the time in this ep, I feel like her adoration to JK is quite obvious.  But then again, maybe this is just because of my bias feeling.

I can say that JSM admires and adores KJK. Maybe it's  because she has been a Turbo fan for a long time too. But I guess getting closer to him and knowing him better,  she started to adore him more not only for his talents but personality as well. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yet another of the people in the middle wondering what is going on...

KJK holding onto that doll is so cute. And he then said he should have kids of his own awww. Oppa you should find a woman to marry first lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

That’s just somin’s character lol she pretends to fawn over the male guest and then acts normal with them as if they were any other guest. If anyone noticed, whenever a male guest appears twice she tones down in flirting with them the second time.

Yes, I also realized that. She hypes them at first given her character. When male guest appear the second time, she probably bit closer too so she lessen the fawn and flirting. 

I think Somin isn't actually the type who fall that easily lol. The difference between Somin's and Kwangsoo's 'fall easily' is Somin the type who easily get along even with male.

• Like 7