[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@Myoh Myoh i was also a bit worried because of the situation with the loveline. at the start of the loveline, it was all 'this is just to get screen time' but as it has progressed, somewhere along the way, the lines have  blurred. you had jsj uncharacteristically going after jsm when she said her mom wanted to call up ysc. there was the MUD shoot where kjk and haha called up jsm and tried to read her mind regarding ysc. after that, we had last episode where jsm complained about how byul had texted her saying chanmin made her heart flutter and she should make up her mind. haha or jsm had  said in one of the previous episodes that he had called up jsm's mom and had discussed ysc with her. even with all the scripting on rm, all those seem too much to be said for the sake of a mere loveline. haha did say on MUD episode that he had discussed jsm's love problems with her for 10 hours and much of it was about ysc though it also included kjk. of course he was exaggerating, but still it is ludicrous to spend so much time over a loveline.  anyway, it was last episode when jsm mentioned byul had also messaged her that i felt perhaps there was more to it than scripting a loveline for the show.

so i won't say the loveline is a complete black and white situation where there is no ground for trust issues. honestly, i feel there was a point where the loveline made members themselves confused. it is a complicated situation which is why i hope it will be handled carefully if jsm does like kjk. compared to earlier, when kjk would look more flustered when jsm flirted with ysc, i think kjk  has a better understanding of her feelings and understands she does much of it for the show. i think her book of poems has also helped him understand her better which is why he could be promoting it left and right even when the other members don't sound as enthusiastic. however, jsm should also be careful that the loveline doesn't create any trust issues because it will only end up hurting her in the long run. before the loveline, she could play around with ysc anyway she liked but now that they are in a loveline, her skinship will be interpreted differently. 

i think it will be pretty immature of jsm to do a hug just to make the man she is interested jealous. if it was in the early days of the loveline, i think it would have been fine.  in fact, i have felt there were some moments like that during the start of the loveline where jsm would say or do  things to get a jealous reaction from kjk.  i remember there was a time when she acted angry with ysc for taking care of the female guest and yjs said "she is not doing it for you, but to make jin young jealous", but the person who responded was kjk who said "jin young is not the kind to get jealous". it was so odd of him, so i thought he knew it was such an attempt. these days though, after the whole fall out of the couple of episodes where chanmin was brought forward as a real life possibility, i don't think jsm is doing that. she is more careful about people not misunderstanding her intentions. but because she doesn't hold back as part of her character, when a situation calls for a handholding, she might go for a hug.

i re-watched the hug. the hug seems spontaneous to me and i do think both yjs and kjk were a bit taken aback by it judging from their expressions but they both seemed to be looking at the camera before that. so perhaps a loveline moment was called for and ysc had to cheer her on since that was his role and some kind of acknowledgement was expected from jsm. but i do think the hug was more impromptu than either yjs or kjk or even ysc expected. the sticker getting pasted on to ysc's shoulder seems a bit scripted to me because i see ysc touching it kind of making sure it is pasted on to his shirt before haha draws attention to it. however, i also noticed that jsj turns in jsm's direction after the hug and keeps starting at her so wonder if he felt that big a hug was necessary. jsm also looks kind of awkward after that. she goes around trying to speak with the other members. she also spends some time besides jsj as if she wants to talk to him. the fact that kjk and jsm were allowed to cook together without anyone drawing attention to them (though i could see yjs taking a peek at them) looked like the team knew they should perhaps talk it out after the hug. so i don't see it as a very comfortable situation because in any other scenario, kookmin wouldn't have been allowed so much time alone when the shoot was going on. i think every episode these days calls for loveline moments. last episode, jsm randomly did the ghost skit with ysc though tae ho was her partner. i felt kjk was kind of trying not to look at chanmin when they were doing the ghost mission. jsm was drawing his attention to what they were doing; he just took a look and then went his way. after that, when he came back with his baby and looked a bit forlorn, i thought jsm  was trying to talk to him more. i also felt that perhaps jsm helping him with the team shirt and going after him with the water gun were attempts in that direction. i think he understands the demands of the show and does promote the loveline in some places, but he does look a bit disturbed when the talk is a bit prolonged.

in jsm's case, i think she does a lot of it for her character as the loveline partner. when they were about to start cooking after that mission, kjk did say to the female guest that you have to work to make money and i guess that goes for the demands of the loveline.  but based on whatever has been said on the show, i feel jsm does have a tendency to do things without thinking ahead which could end up confusing people. sometimes the members do look a bit awkward. anyway, she is also learning on the job, so hope she will find the right balance soon with the loveline and her personal life.

i can understand her dilemma, but it is a delicate situation because if the other members start feeling she may develop feelings for ysc or is playing with his feelings, it might end up confusing kjk as well. again, ysc and kjk have a strong friendship, so it should also not get awkward because of jealousy or insecurity.

now that chanmin are doing a cf together and it might lead to more joint offers, trust is going to be very important. if there is any chance for marriage for kookmin, it can only happen when there is enough trust in the relationship. both of them have had relationships that didn't work out. part of it could be because the person was not right but part of it could be their own mistakes like kjk making the girl wait too long or jsm drinking too much. so yeah, just hope that the best happens for both.

kookmin have 50-50 chances. the 50 percent failure lies in their personality differences which while attractive in the beginning could end up confusing both as the relationship progresses. the 50 percent chance  of success lies in each meeting the other halfway, where they try to change a bit of their personality for the other. if that happens, then it will work out. otherwise, they will end up meeting somebody else who is more like them or who understands them better.

as shippers, we can only pray that they should work out if they are right for each other. so even if a ship sinks, it is fine because finally you want what is good for the two of them. keeping that in mind, let's ship realistically. :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

The first rule of being a shipper is to never ever get your hopes up too high, because sometimes you'll only end up disappointing yourself. Been there, done that. I'm not sure if you guys ever heard of Khuntoria We Got Married couple (Nichkhun from 2PM and Victoria Song from f(x), but I used to shipped them so hard lmao I'm not even kidding. I really believed that both of them are in a relationship. But turned out I was wrong about it, and Nichkhun was actually dating Tiffany from SNSD. There's already a rumours about them and so many hints but I decided to ignored it because I already got my hopes too high for Khuntoria and I was in total denial lol. That's why I was crushed and died a little inside when I read the article about their dating news and I think I actually cried lmao (mind you I was just a stupid young girl back then). After that I never ship anyone anymore lol until I watched "kookmin tofu scene". It's not an easy journey, since both of them always avoided each other back then but I just can't help but ship them. The difference about me shipping Khuntoria and Kookmin is that now with Kookmin I decided to just go with the flow and to never get my hopes up too high. 

Lol i was a khuntorian too. We might know each other during our khuntoria days. :lol:

But yeah I agree. We should not invest too much to our ship. And as for me the hug is not a big deal tho The reaction of kookie is much more funny for me he was like ''what are you doing huh?'' It feels like he is legit annoyed with his face. :lol:

jOOrQdV_d.jpg

And as always, when somin talks to him. His smile will totally appear! their eyesmiles are the best!:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1:14:29

He kept staring at her though the game already end

1:18:19

They stood across each other. Their eyes locked and they both smiled. JK slowly blink his eyes to her. 

Ep492

27:02

They sat across each other. Their eyes locked and Somin was smiling to him. And he helplessly returned that smile (OMG his smile at this time is so sweet)

Though these locking eyes scene only happen for short seconds and go unnotice if you haven't look at it closely, but the meaning is huge. I can't even look into my eyes when I look at the mirror, let alone holdinh eye contact with other person. And they both present the genuin sweet smiles to each other, not the diplomatic smile they present to camera. 

That's why, for this instance, it's hard for me to believe they treat each other as oppa/dongsaeng. You won't make this kind of act with you siblings/friends. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Ep492

27:02

They sat across each other. Their eyes locked and Somin were smiling to him. And he helplessly returned that smile (OMG his smile at this time is so sweet)

How did you even spot this? :lol:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

If you can add some pictures I would really be grateful :wub:

One thing that I don't like about Soompi forum is, to add photos, videos or anything require internet link. If only it is as easy as screenshot and paste here. Haih

• Like 2

Not really related to KookMin

About the recent episode, is JSM and ImSoHyang are really close? I know they "Buddy Drink" but seem like they're not really in a good term, start with ISH harsh Comment about JSM MT Schedule, JSM asking they youngest person should pay,  When JSM win a coins ISH seem dissapointed, When ISH became the Host, JSM face obviously dissapointed, When ISH brought the ingredients, ISH ignored JSM who is just beside her and why when ISH became the Host, JSM didnt help ISH like what SJH did? JSM seem get stranded by is former teammate so she have no option except spend a time with someone that she really close with.

(This one i just being Delusional bout it)

KJK seem to knew about this so he use this opportunity try to make JSM jealous started with Choosing ISH schedule follow by compliment ISH, but JSM is very smart because i can see that JSM try not make ISH and KJK close started with when ISH brought the ingredients JSM quickly stand between ISH and KJK,  when KJK volunteered to heat the rice? JSM then helped KJK because what She really want is as soon as the rice heated she will give the rice to ISH instead of KJK giving the rice to ISH, When KJK compliment ISH, JSM say 'Good One' probably mean something else like 'nice try KJK but i wont get jealous because that fake compliment'  you can see JSM expression she want to laugh with KJK compliment LOL

• Like 4

@andaer kim I don’t think hey have any bad blood between them. She mentioned that somin and lks when out drinking with her the past week. It’s simply banter, when you’re close you can make rude jokes towards each other and not take personal offense. Somin was the one who decided that all the girls should be on the same team together, I doubt she would want to team up with her if anything was going on. I don’t think the standing positions really matter considering somin was generally all over the place this episode. Almost every scene she would be standing somewhere different. I believe she wanted to help kjk just so they could spend time together I don’t think it had anything to do with jealousy. ISH is a guest and all the members usually compliment the guests more then each other.

Both kjk and jsm are full grown adults one being well into his 40s and the other well into her 30s. Somin is often talking about how she would like the get married, I doubt she would continuously try to make the person she likes jealous same with kjk. Trust is a big thing with both of them I don’t think they would be the type to constantly try to make each other jealous. When somin interacts with male guest and sechan (loveline) it’s not to make a certain someone jealous, she’s simply doing her job. Kjk is a nice guy who treats guest kindly, there have been many instances he has complimented a guest there is nothing new about it, he’s not trying to make someone jealous by giving out a simple compliment.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I believe she wanted to help kjk just so they could spend time together

I have never done it before, but is heating instant rice a two people job? :joy: I was so happy that she kept him company in the background than get involved with YJS, YSC, HH and the guest.

• Like 4

@PhoenixEmeralda I understand what you try to say but what i've comment just now is more to Wild Thought Being Delusional like i just clearly write on my previous comment before so dont take it seriously:sweatingbullets: sometimes i prefer not to play safe with my word to get a different thought or opinion from other KookMin Shipper, and it just happen to be a quite silence night for me LOL BTW Thank You :wub:

• Like 1