Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Ep492

27:02

They sat across each other. Their eyes locked and Somin were smiling to him. And he helplessly returned that smile (OMG his smile at this time is so sweet)

How did you even spot this? :lol:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

@YellowDressIt becomes habit of me to study him because his actions are more visible. :D

If you can add some pictures I would really be grateful :wub:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

If you can add some pictures I would really be grateful :wub:

One thing that I don't like about Soompi forum is, to add photos, videos or anything require internet link. If only it is as easy as screenshot and paste here. Haih

• Like 1

Not really related to KookMin

About the recent episode, is JSM and ImSoHyang are really close? I know they "Buddy Drink" but seem like they're not really in a good term, start with ISH harsh Comment about JSM MT Schedule, JSM asking they youngest person should pay,  When JSM win a coins ISH seem dissapointed, When ISH became the Host, JSM face obviously dissapointed, When ISH brought the ingredients, ISH ignored JSM who is just beside her and why when ISH became the Host, JSM didnt help ISH like what SJH did? JSM seem get stranded by is former teammate so she have no option except spend a time with someone that she really close with.

(This one i just being Delusional bout it)

KJK seem to knew about this so he use this opportunity try to make JSM jealous started with Choosing ISH schedule follow by compliment ISH, but JSM is very smart because i can see that JSM try not make ISH and KJK close started with when ISH brought the ingredients JSM quickly stand between ISH and KJK,  when KJK volunteered to heat the rice? JSM then helped KJK because what She really want is as soon as the rice heated she will give the rice to ISH instead of KJK giving the rice to ISH, When KJK compliment ISH, JSM say 'Good One' probably mean something else like 'nice try KJK but i wont get jealous because that fake compliment'  you can see JSM expression she want to laugh with KJK compliment LOL

• Like 3

@MandelBrotthat's why when i was watching that scene i was confused. That sticker was on SM's bag how it could end up up there? And YSC then pretended to look surprised when he already knew there was SM's sticker stuck on his top

• Like 2

@andaer kim I don’t think hey have any bad blood between them. She mentioned that somin and lks when out drinking with her the past week. It’s simply banter, when you’re close you can make rude jokes towards each other and not take personal offense. Somin was the one who decided that all the girls should be on the same team together, I doubt she would want to team up with her if anything was going on. I don’t think the standing positions really matter considering somin was generally all over the place this episode. Almost every scene she would be standing somewhere different. I believe she wanted to help kjk just so they could spend time together I don’t think it had anything to do with jealousy. ISH is a guest and all the members usually compliment the guests more then each other.

Both kjk and jsm are full grown adults one being well into his 40s and the other well into her 30s. Somin is often talking about how she would like the get married, I doubt she would continuously try to make the person she likes jealous same with kjk. Trust is a big thing with both of them I don’t think they would be the type to constantly try to make each other jealous. When somin interacts with male guest and sechan (loveline) it’s not to make a certain someone jealous, she’s simply doing her job. Kjk is a nice guy who treats guest kindly, there have been many instances he has complimented a guest there is nothing new about it, he’s not trying to make someone jealous by giving out a simple compliment.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I believe she wanted to help kjk just so they could spend time together

I have never done it before, but is heating instant rice a two people job? :joy: I was so happy that she kept him company in the background than get involved with YJS, YSC, HH and the guest.

• Like 3

@PhoenixEmeralda I understand what you try to say but what i've comment just now is more to Wild Thought Being Delusional like i just clearly write on my previous comment before so dont take it seriously:sweatingbullets: sometimes i prefer not to play safe with my word to get a different thought or opinion from other KookMin Shipper, and it just happen to be a quite silence night for me LOL BTW Thank You :wub:

• Like 1

Hi 

Sorry, will like to ask if anyone knows what is the contract period for JSM with her agency?:)

Thanks.

• Like 3

So minie looks uber cute. se chanie too looks cute and his expressions are priceless. the maknae bffs are adorable! i hope they both get more cfs after this, especially jsm. i want to see her take up a drama again and bag more cfs. i don't know how she got this cf. is she a free agent now since her agency is not promoting anything as far as i can see?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@AB_fan I’ve looked around and so far the only thing I could find was an article published on April 2015 stating that Somin recently signed with them. I’m not sure of the length of the contract though. 

@kookminclan RunningMan this is the Instagram agency. You can see they have Somin’s name on their bio but they never post anything regarding her activities so I am a little inclined to believe that Somin’s contract will maybe be ending soon? I’m not sure how agencies work though. Do they usually post things as CF’s? The last Somin post in their insta, I think was her one drama episode and they posted a clip on the same day of the drama premiere day instead of giving her a few posts to bring some interest before it was aired <_<

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

They used to interact so much on social media:bawling:. The teasing comments, her posting pictures taken by him and making sure we knew who it was taken by, the cute instagram live banter, him posting a picture of her to tease her, tagging her in another post not even related to her to tease her too, inviting her to sing at his concert on said social media, it was all so cute:wub:. I miss them, well it's understandable why they are keeping it on a low now. With the loveline and they themselves giving off everything but 'sibling energy', it's probably in their best interests to keep it lowkey. 

The Chanmin CF is super cute!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

@AB_fan I’ve looked around and so far the only thing I could find was an article published on April 2015 stating that Somin recently signed with them. I’m not sure of the length of the contract though. 

Hi,

@HappyVirusRM thanks very much. 

Since I am rooting for 2 lovely ladies as possible Mrs KJK, I just wanted to get a sense if there are any possible timings that could spell major changes or announcements for KJK.

Seems like I can only find July 2020 so far...though not sure if the current COVID-19 situation will create setbacks.

Take care everyone & keep safe.

Thanks.

• Like 3