Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just now, MandelBrot said:

JSM hugs YSC ¬¬ :(

I cant play the video because it not available in my country but YSC is a "Doll" to KJK and JSM so it make sense to hug him LOL

• Like 1

SC helped her by giving tips how to throw a ball into a bin. She felt grateful and hugged him. But nothing weird about that hug. She already comfortable to hug SC way before their LL start. But JK immediately turned his head when she hugged SC.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

During meal time, Jong Kook volunteered to heat up the instant rice for more points, and in the next shot, Somin was already sitting next to him. They were sitting in front of the microwave talking.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

During meal time, Jong Kook volunteered to heat up the instant rice for more points, and in the next shot, Somin was already sitting next to him. They were sitting in front of the microwave talking.

And it's his Se doll he's jealous over:rolleyes:. Sure kookie, whatever you say.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

KJK's dad is so chill. 

Cute how he is the only one looking at the camera. :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

JSM hugs YSC ¬¬ :(

They're close friends so it's normal. It's not something heart fluttering. We've seen JSM hug LKS too a few times. When her co-stars Ha Soekjin and Kim Jisoek came to RM last year she was so excited to see them and gave them a hug too. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

Did the "jealousy" part about chanmin CF got edited out?  

No but nobody made a big deal of his words so the conversation just moved on from there.

• Like 2

KJK's MUD segment will have sechan and members of Apink ! I didnt know KJK was good friends with the group. 

Kookchan attached at the hip. LOL

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

KJK's MUD segment will have sechan and members of Apink ! I didnt know KJK was good friends with the group. 

Kookchan attached at the hip. LOL

Jong Kook and Naeun have been good friends for years now, since she is interested and fitness and exercise, she approached him first and asked him for advice on that topic.

And then starting from 2018 or so, Naeun and him were chosen to be the faces of Calobye. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Jong Kook and Naeun have been good friends for years now, since she is interested and fitness and exercise, she approached him first and asked him for advice on that topic.

And then starting from 2018 or so, Naeun and him were chosen to be the faces of Calobye. 

Yes, I remember he is friends/keep in touch with Naeun. It was mentioned during collaboration for RM fanmeet. That they do text each other and he said he was going to LA. And the whole KJK has a child in LA rumor was brought up again. :joy:

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Yes, I remember he is friends/keep in touch with Naeun. It was mentioned during collaboration for RM fanmeet. That they do text each other and he said he was going to LA. And the whole KJK has a child in LA rumor was brought up again. :joy:

He is good friends with almost everyone. Most often, if a guest appears on the show, and they are already acquaintanced with a member, it's probably Jong Kook.

And most of the time, he is often the only member the guests choose to keep in touch with after appearing on the show. 

And, it has become a huge joke in the Jong Kook fandom that if he isn't friendly with that person, it's easy to guess why.

• Like 1

Sechan’s type is naeun. They kept on saying sechan is crazy about her. It was the episode where everyone brought their siblings or close friends to join the game. 

My delusional said he is doing a favour for sechan.... I won’t say any further to keep us from falling into abyss of delusions. it is fact that sechan’s ideal type is naeun. 

• Like 1