Quantcast
liltash85

[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

Preview translation

MR: Don’t try to do everything on your own anymore, and let’s do them together from now on. It’s our issues after all.
JH: Hello. I’m Intern Hwang Ji Hoon.
HY: If I help the Chairman, then what can the Chairman give me?
HY: I have a card with 2 sides. (I think she’s talking about being able to make a choice, of which one of them would benefit the Chairman.)
Chairman: Tell me what you want.
HY: Ma Dong Chan.
HY: Dong Chan-sshi. Guard him well. He’s a man that anyone would want to take away from you.
DC: I would like it if you, without any worries, would be happy and joyful.

Oh no! It seems as if HY is definitely going to the dark side. Perhaps it's a case of if she can't have DC, then no one should have DC? Hope it's not that.

Otherwise, it seems as if DC and MR are going to try to be a couple despite their setbacks. I'm looking forward to having some sweet, fun moments between DC and MR.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

MR: Don’t try to do everything on your own anymore, and let’s do them together from now on. It’s our issues after all.

This line, My heart ❤️❤️

This what i’m waiting for.

Go Go Miran! Fighting!

@stroppyse Thank you very much for translation. ❤️  I can wait with more patient now.

Also I feel relief to saw the preview that “shower kiss” is not dream

• Like 7

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

Otherwise, it seems as if DC and MR are going to try to be a couple despite their setbacks. I'm looking forward to having some sweet, fun moments between DC and MR.

Thank you for the translation!  I can't wait until this weekend as we get to see some sweet scenes of these two as they move from "some" to the real deal!  :) 

• Like 7

OK. Just have to say my girl Won Jin Ah-she is so much improved on her kissing skills! She is so talented actress, but the kissing skills needed work. But in Ep. 10 she hold her own with JCW, so maybe he give her some tips? :) I so glad to see her improve so much and be able to embrace romance roles now. She 's come a long way since Just Between Lovers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Be excited to streaming tonight because cute couple make me happy crazy smile

:D

Then I think HY dindnt know about effect  higher temperature to DC? 

• Like 3

Guy, i am watch live right now but I was 20 minute late :(
I miss the begining of episode, i am so curious and impatient what happened next after ep.10 ending?? :wub:

XuV0a31.png

Spoiler

m8nJ8T5.png

z0IApjw.png

• Like 3

Too many romantic and cute in the office scene.. Why writer late make all these scenes.. Lol.. Now I want to big smile look to them.. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Omg just live streaming.. What happen to professor? 

Could anyone share another livestreaming link for tvN?  The one most of us were using (AQStream) has gone offline in North America. Gomawo!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Could anyone share another livestreaming link for tvN?  The one most of us were using (AQStream) has gone offline in North America. Gomawo!

Actually I also use aq stream.. My country can use that link but tonight connection its worst.. So its lagging so much.. 

Huhu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, morningdew said:

I think this is what happened at the beginning

@morningdew

Thank you ❤️ now i can wait with patient in  the next 6 hours for sub!

(I like that the edit is minimal and leave shower kiss stay at the end of Ep.10)

Many smile lovely scene of OTP in this Ep and also the content start to turn dark gray.

Professor, Please help DC and MR stay healthy!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Table122000 said:

OK. Just have to say my girl Won Jin Ah-she is so much improved on her kissing skills! She is so talented actress, but the kissing skills needed work. But in Ep. 10 she hold her own with JCW, so maybe he give her some tips? :) I so glad to see her improve so much and be able to embrace romance roles now. She 's come a long way since Just Between Lovers. 

She's lucky this time to get the perfect mentor in kissing scenes. JCW is good at guiding his co stars in kiss scenes. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Want to cry for the last scene:tears:.. What happen actually.. The temperature its normal.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Want to cry for the last scene:tears:.. What happen actually.. The temperature its normal.

It seems like there is some kind of mutation in his blood or dna or something as a side effect

Preview with eng sub

• Like 5