ae498ba53472a479211c2dafe0498c8cb34f0ea8

5809b1c9d31984c79824711fa6a13e7c828c8b53

d24403e8ac73e30f246fc5d36d22e597c03a5ff9

credit: ahnjoongheetumblr

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

Me thinking on the start of the episode:

Okay - that did not count as a kiss - fine - you need to get back in that freezer truck to let it count...

Me on the end of the episode:

Forget about the truck - Shower is so much better!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

I need to add a kiss scene to my most fav. Drama Kisses ever... I love Kisses in the rain - but that - i need to rewatch - excuse me please...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Underrated scene from tonight...he just wants to do normal things with the girl he likes :tears:

Edited by blademan
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3

@Mau_Cherry glad to see you here in this thread, (seeing your profile pic and mine, think about the old day :lol:) miss you :wub:
Hope you enjoy this drama and looking forward to hear your insight thought.

Melting Me Softly 날 녹여주오 OST Part 4

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

[Ratings] "Melting Me Softly" 27 October Episode 10 Broadcast:

Nielsen Korea: 2.074% National (+.914%); 1.983% Seoul (previous unknown)

TNMS: 2.1% (+.90%) (3rd out of 20)

Ratings bouncing around like that must be the reason... that no one is watching pay-cable on Saturday nights.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. -_-

• Like 9

I knew we’re gonna get either a shower kiss or a pool kiss! I love it when I wasn’t expecting a kiss is gonna happen. :wub: O yeah, OTP sailing....

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@ktcjdrama my interpretation :mrgreen: no need to wait for miracle :tounge_xd:

5db6307d1175d899649857.gif?download

Spoiler

5db633fc8f9c0630823799.gif?download

5db6342c24b5e845188545.gif?download

Her

5db630e4449aa011826801.gif?download

Him : how much it cost.  I really want 

5db63481d1e81129799424.gif?download

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he could have take shirt off , I heard it’s help cooling down

It will happen continuing as first scene in the next episode :D 

They should just move to Alaska or the North Pole and live there :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It will happen continuing as first scene in the next episode :D 

They should just move to Alaska or the North Pole and live there :D 

what you have problem with North Pole to send this hot guy there :joy: Did  you want to add to global warming  :mrgreen:

If we send him , what news will be :tounge_xd:

download

• LOL 8

Just finished watching episode 10, and actually, the ending of it was all a bit heartbreaking. Plus, the fact that DC goes to MR and throws caution to the wind to kiss her makes me think that the professor had told DC that he can't help DC and MR. So, as sizzling as the shower kiss was, I can understand DC's strangely desperate eyes in that scene.

I couldn't find videos, but I wrote up some translations of some of the scenes of our OTP that I really liked. I've included the approximate timing of the starts of the scenes.

37:46 DC finds MR sleeping in the staff sleep room, and watches her until she opens her eyes.

DC: Is it really a cold?
MR nods.
DC: Your shot?
MR: I got one.
DC: That’s a relief. So, we, like everyone else, can catch a cold. We also, like everyone else, can get cold. Still, you can’t be ill. I told you not to be sick. You really aren’t obedient, are you?
MR: 50 centimeters. Aren’t we supposed to be at least 50 centimeters apart? Right now, you’re close up to me.
DC: I… have no other place to go. (meaning he’s run out of things to try) We should just go as we are, without acting it’s not so, or acting as if we didn’t know, or pretending something else. Let’s just go on this way.
MR: PD-nim. Then, is it okay if I like you?
DC: If I say you can’t, are you not going to?
(MR shakes her head.)
DC: Then, why… do you do everything first like this? If you say something like that, then what do I do? What should I do?
MR: What do you mean what should you do? PD-nim, you should just like me, too, and that’s all.
(DC caresses MR’s face, only for their monitors to start going off. So, DC takes his hand away.)

43:50 DC drives MR home, and MR has difficulties getting her seat belt to release.

DC: You’re not just pretending that it’s not working when it’s actually working just fine, are you?
MR: I’m not that kind of person. Maybe it’s just that this is stiff…
DC: Just a moment. (reaches over to help) Here. Just a moment. Here. All done. (sits back to see MR looking at him)
DC: It might be okay during the day, but don’t look at me like that at night. More than you might imagine, I’m a h…healthy man.
(MR smiles and turns towards DC.)
DC: Ya! Ya! Ya! Go Mi Ran.
MR: Yes?
DC: Your face that you see in the mirror is different than your face that I see. You’re pretty. So, don’t smile like that. (Gets out of the car as does MR. They smile at each other.)
DC: We’re going to go to the (shooting) location tomorrow, so I’ll come pick you up in the morning. Have a good night’s sleep tonight. And, don’t forget to bring your shot.
MR: Okay.
DC: I’ll get going. (gets back in the car and drives off)
MR: He said I was pretty.

51:00 MR is in her hotel room at the proposed site, DC comes to her door.

DC: I’ll wait for you on the first floor, so unpack all of your bags and come on down.
MR: Please come in.
DC: No. No. No. No. Hmm.  Are you going to shower and then come down? That is, are you going to do, uh, h…hunting? (me: the shower statement was a bit of a slip of the tongue on DC’s part, and so he was trying to change it to ask if MR needed to find anything before they get going.)
MR: No, I’m going to shower before I go to bed…
DC: That’s right, you probably would shower…before…going to bed.  Uh, don’t look at me like that in a place like this, even during the daytime. (leaves)

57:10 DC walks in to the lab to find the Professor about to do something to the remaining capsule.

DC: What are you doing?
Professor: I have to get rid of it all. It’s a failure. It’s all failed. You two as well, you’re going to die. There is no way for you to be able to live a normal life. There’s no way! No way! It’s all…finished.
DC: Professor, us…please save us. That woman and I…just so that, like an ordinary couple, so that we can love each other. So that we can love each other as much as we want… So that, we could roll around and sleep together. Just like other ordinary people. Let us live like that. Please.

59:30 Kisses and more kisses. :wub:

So, I'm happy that DC and MR are together. And, I expect that they will work harder to find a solution to their situation. Or perhaps they'll have to build themselves a refrigerator house? One thing I am looking forward to is for MR to somehow get involved in figuring things out. Up till now, she's really just entrusted it all to DC, who in turn has pinned his hopes on the Professor. But, I would like to see MR have a more active part in the story somehow now that she's finding her footing with her work and her changed circumstances. Now, it's their future together that's on the line.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

i have a feeling that maybe the trick to reverse their low body temperature back to normal might not be too scientific. Maybe they just need to passed that 33 degrees and who knows that it will regulate. (since it is already 10th episode and with the professor still wishi washy, I don't know how the writer can make the temperature reversible process more scientific. Because from her writing so far she is just not good writing sci-fi. I work in science field and i found so many loopholes in her sci-fi writings).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

I think we will slowly accept that will be sad ending..but now I just want them happy.. 20 years already lost.. So hope we can look them to do happy memories in short time.. 

Just now, shynaz said:

I think we will slowly accept that will be sad ending..but now I just want them happy.. 20 years already lost.. So hope we can look them to do happy memories in short time.. 

it is rare for rom-com to have sad ending. Not in the world of Kdrama that I know off. It will eventually be a happy ending. Either they found a cure for body temperature or they just needs to deal with it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, piekeboeboe said:

@Mau_Cherry glad to see you here in this thread, (seeing your profile pic and mine, think about the old day :lol:) miss you :wub:
Hope you enjoy this drama and looking forward to hear your insight thought.

:wub:   Hi Chingu! So happy to see you too. Yes its been a while. :wub:

Not sure if I can share a lot of insights here. Actually its not so much to guess - who is the guy is in the the freezing box is already sure and actually the crime and sci fi part is sadly not so well written and thrilling. Thats what I am a bit sad about - but the romance is just my cup of (Ice)tea.

I tried to figure out what I was missing - and I still can´t say it clearly. Its like it is all too easy and just treated as a backstory to give our couple a stage and situations to rescue each other and fall deeper. But okay - I am not watching Mms for the crime part but for our OTP.

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just finished watching episode 10, and actually, the ending of it was all a bit heartbreaking. Plus, the fact that DC goes to MR and throws caution to the wind to kiss her makes me think that the professor had told DC that he can't help DC and MR. So, as sizzling as the shower kiss was, I can understand DC's strangely desperate eyes in that scene.

Thats was my feeling too - like he don´t give a damn now - if he had to die anyway - he will day as happy as possible - and love her as much as possible before.

I loved that scene when he told the proffesor to help him. It shows too how deep in love he already is.

I don´t have a SLS - but I feel sorry for Ji Hoon- Now he have to deal with a lot. And not even the girl he likes is on his side.

Oh and I forgot -

@shynaz

I will not prepare myself for a sad ending. I trust it will be happy in the end. Its a rom com - and I checked the writer. Even her tragig love story - which by the way broke me in pieces again and again - gave us a good ending. Our OTP will be happy in the end.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

I am glad that they are finally toning it down with the comedy and focusing more on the OTP interactions and relationship; however, there's one thing I need to mention - I have NOOOO idea when DC started falling for MR?

I actually think that is one of the beauties of JCW’s acting. I thought he conveyed that DC was increasingly aware and then attracted to MR, even though DC thinks they shouldn’t be attracted to each other because of the dangers, both physically with their symptoms causing temperature rises, but also with the situation with the thugs. It wasn’t in the dialogue until the more recent episodes, rather it was in the way DC started looking at MR as well as looking for MR. The initial concern that DC feels over MR as a subject of the experiment that he recruited gave way to include a grudging admiration at MR’s guts and bravado. By the time they were kidnapped by the thugs and put into the refrigerated truck, DC was clearly looking at MR in a dofferent light. And then, of course, MR collapses shortly after, changing DC’s initial plans to go along with the station’s coverup.

From there, DC proceeds to skinship, ostensibly to check MR’s temperature, but he becomes more and more comfortable with that skinship. And frankly, the moment when I thought DC had rather totally fallen for MR was when he grabs MR’s water bottle and drinks from it before he returns the bottle to her. That is a level of itimacy that indicates the intimcay that he has started to feel towards MR, even though DC was still suppressing it. By the time they swap their ice cones, though, it’s now clear that they are both aware and comfortable with that level if intimacy.

Last week’s episodes had more push-pull in their attraction for each other as they grew aware of their attraction, which this week’s episodes became more blatant about. IMHO anyway.

Btw, on a change of topic, I totally think that HY was the one who leaked MR’s identity as the second subject of the experiment. She was so upset to see DC and MR together near the episode end, just before the news breaks. Even though, she’ll continue to act as if she’s working with DC for his sake, I think her jealousy has her deciding to cause more problems for MR. She may not understand that won’t pull DC away from MR, but a woman scorned and all that, as she seems to feel herself to be.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5