[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

I don't know if you guys have heard but I talked (via private message) to an hpl member in cafe daum. I was told the chances of having a d-cut for her private life is pretty bleak (I think this was mentioned in the main thread) due to the production company. They won't disclose why. And now even the premium dvd version release is questionable too. I honestly don't understand this move. I mean why wouldnt you sell a product you have clearly a market for. I've known dramas with lesser ratings release their own dvds.. It's really confusing to me. As from what I read and heard, the demand for the DVD was never the question..  If this piece of news is indeed true, it's downright frustrating because we're continuously being deprived of content. :huh:  From magazines, to post drama interviews, and now this.. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

7 hours ago, Hikikomori13 said:

I don't know if you guys have heard but I talked (via private message) to an hpl member in cafe daum. I was told the chances of having a d-cut for her private life is pretty bleak (I think this was mentioned in the main thread) due to the production company. They won't disclose why. And now even the premium dvd version release is questionable too. I honestly don't understand this move. I mean why wouldnt you sell a product you have clearly a market for. I've known dramas with lesser ratings release their own dvds.. It's really confusing to me. As from what I read and heard, the demand for the DVD was never the question..  If this piece of news is indeed true, it's downright frustrating because we're continuously being deprived of content. :huh:  From magazines, to post drama interviews, and now this.. 

Just to inform you that Encounter with average ratings of 8.6 and sold to over 100 countries will not be issued DVD without any valid reasons. Fans have been petitioning but it fell on deaf ears of Studio Dragon executives which is also same producers of Her Private Life. 

Same thing with Memories of the Alhambra and the Crowned Clown, these dramas have more than 8% ratings on the average as compared to over 2% of HPL and stars top Hallyu stars but despite fans petitions, no DVDs will be issued.

Don't get me wrong I love HPL also. You can see my posts in earlier pages. But true that chances HPL will be issued DVD is very slim. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Some wise person once  said: 

You can stop fangirling temporarily, but never permanently. An ultimate love is an ultimate love. :joy:

Who's need an idol to fawn over when you have KJW at arm length??? :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2