[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

1 minute ago, bliss1004 said:

PMY update her ig 3 minutes right after KJW update his ig...

Excuse me?? 3?? what does it means?? 123??My delulu mind interpreted... I LOVE YOU?? ekekekekkekeke :lol::w00t:

I think you are right.. they doing this on purpose.. its make sense now... posting 3 minutes after KJW, with "3"

I have to edit mine, i got the count wrong.. thank you...:kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

I don’t think PMY put 3 meaning 3 minutes after KJW :lol:

They just trolling us. :lol:

I wonder PMY photoshoot theme is Deok Mi from HPL because from the photo it give us the hint of the photoshoot theme. They might be with interview about post HPL too. 

• Like 5

whether they're trolling us or not, another thing that I see from them posting almost simultaneously is the fact that they are both online! Which could mean that they could be chatting and sending "Anyeong" to each other :wub:

PMY is just so pretty in her latest IG post.. meanwhile, I can't understand KJW's post :sweat_smile:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, cheeserat said:

whether they're trolling us or not, another thing that I see from them posting almost simultaneously is the fact that they are both online! Which could mean that they could be chatting and sending "Anyeong" to each other :wub:

PMY is just so pretty in her latest IG post.. meanwhile, I can't understand KJW's post :sweat_smile:

KJW post about the gadget with good design. BRAUN TP1 is a music player 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Still patiently waiting for a 'KJW and PMY confirmed to be dating' headline :D their chemistry is just too good! They are always laughing and flirting with eachother bts and they certainly enjoy eachothers company. You can see their body language and mannerisms towards one another are genuine. I just adore them too much and really hope my delulu hopes for them become reality :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I retrieved my account just to join this thread. I need someone like all of you who can help me moved on  with this couple. 22 years of watching Kdrama and Her Private Life surpasses all the kdrama I thought are the best. This thread and Her Private life became my happy pill every day. Hope you guys will continue to put updates. We never know what will happen to them in real life. But I hope the love of Doekmi and Ryan will remain in our hearts.<3

• Like 12