[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

This is delulu land...no need to prepare for the worst...the fact that she finds it hard to let go of Dm is already great news for me...

this is a 1st if I’m not wrong where she’s said something like that....she’s usually off on some holiday....stepping out of her role...

She said she would go to la n come back after letting go...then now saying she hasn’t let go but will do so slowly......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

This is delulu land...no need to prepare for the worst...the fact that she finds it hard to let go of Dm is already great news for me...

this is a 1st if I’m not wrong where she’s said something like that....she’s usually off on some holiday....stepping out of her role...

She said she would go to la n come back after letting go...then now saying she hasn’t let go but will do so slowly......

But she also said before she will always be grateful to her role as KMS because it opened up a lot of opportunities for her and in the new MC interview she reenacted a scene from her previous drama of opening her bag getting the imaginary heart. 

I love her in all her roles. But I join this ship because I am more hooked to their chemistry than her previous dramas. 

What's good with LaBit is that there is no dating rumors so we have a high chance of seeing them together during Awards Nights. Awards Season in Korea starts in Sept or Oct. 

We all have different expectations for LaBit but for me I'm content of their friendship. In real life, KJW can be with Lee El or whoever and PMY can be with PSJ or whoever but I will still prefer to see my LaBit couple on screen. 

• Like 5

I think that would be a great shipper mode.....they have their lives and we can have our delusions/ hope over here because their chemistry is amazing!!!!

because ultimately it’s true...they are actors...they have their own lives...and they choose their own partners ....and no one should have a say in how they live their lives or ours....

but every now and then when they troll us like that...we can spazz in this forum...for fun...

given pmys past experience with “coincidences” spotted by her shipper fans...she knows about the the whole “online at the same time”...”post at the same time”...”gold” references...pink sunglasses...matchy matchy clothes...how convienient for us to do our edits...:w00t:...all these  will be picked up by the shippers..

i get the feeling that she is starting to enjoy trolling us...and I’m enjoying the delulu ride...

am also a kjw Addict now...great for distracting me from rl responsibilities...ultimately we are all deokmi...except without my own Lion....sigh....he’s just too purrfect  ...

i always end up shipping pmy with all her costars...cos she is a chemi queen...it’ll probably happen with her next rom com as well...lol

• Like 8

PMY and KJW update their ig on the same day.. again...:love:

this time with 16 minutes apart...

"Good bye paris"

"Love this Place"

6th time after HPL...

Labit Couple Coincidence IG updates During HPL

17th and 29th March 2019

4th and 22th April 2019

10th, 19th, and 22th May 2019

After HPL

1th, 8th, 18th, 23th, 25th and 26th June 2019... to be cont... :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Who knows....think it's a very k drama thing. Ie online at the same time...like couple clothes etc...

But it seems to be a  big thing since I started to board k drama ships...

Sadly none of my past ships sailed...but it was always a fun ride. 

So that's why I think labit is trolling us...cute.

Hope they are having fun too

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Who knows....think it's a very k drama thing. Ie online at the same time...like couple clothes etc...

But it seems to be a  big thing since I started to board k drama ships...

Sadly none of my past ships sailed...but it was always a fun ride. 

So that's why I think labit is trolling us...cute.

Hope they are having fun too

It's quite a bold move too.. Especially for Park Min Young and her rumors last year, her strong denial.. I.dont know.. :lol:

• Like 3

Obviously their IG were not posted accidentally. We can say "coincidences" if it happens a couple of times during 1 year (as before HPL). But when it happened 6 times in less than 1month (KJW has posted 8 times since 1st June), there is no coincidences :joy:. Or else we would reluctantly say that  from 1st to 26th june 2019, most of their ig updates were "coincidentally" posted on the same day.  PMY is not a freshman in Kbiz. If she had wanted to avoid annoying rumors, she wouldn't have posted her IG updates  on the same day with KJW after the second coincidence which triggered the shippers' world. 

So, possible abilities :

they must be trolling shippers because they have nothing to do. 

- they are trying to send a message to fans and inviting us to their ship. 

Whatever happens, let them enjoy their game because they seem to be very excited with it. I'm really happy to see what is going on between our Labit couple. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Currently I'm happy to see that they're posting happily..... never mind us shippers and allow us to stay on hpl dream mode for a bit longer. 

Ultimately I view their IG as fan service.....

Which is why pmy posting is quite surprising given her past experiences

• Like 6