[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

I love both KJW and PMY. Like what others said, it is their personal choice who they want to be their partner or date. I’m really sorry what happen to Lee El. She is an amazing actress too. She is the granny and lady in red in Goblin right? What ever their choice let them be. 

• Like 2

Yep agree that Lee el is quite an amazing actress too..also has had quite interesting roles...

so don’t really know what was the fuss with all this....she may have had similar tastes with kjw...otherwise they wouldn’t have been friends...don’t think she tagged him either...

nonetheless ...won’t say anything else on this subject since this is the delulu shipper forum...

just await more labit posts to delulu on...they both seem Super relaxed post show and extra happy...enjoying all the fan made vids and slow mo detailed analysis...all that earlobe manipulation...haven’t seen much of that in k dramas before:w00t:...or maybe I’m just extra concentrating in this drama... lol

• Like 4

16 hours ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Love it! Thank you and please update it within 2 days LOL. I cant let my heart craving too long hahahahha :lol:

If I am not working and has ample free time, this is easy peasy... but too bad i am a career woman and my free time is only about 2 hours daily. :(

I will try my best to update as soon as I can

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Yep agree that Lee el is quite an amazing actress too..also has had quite interesting roles...

so don’t really know what was the fuss with all this....she may have had similar tastes with kjw...otherwise they wouldn’t have been friends...don’t think she tagged him either...

nonetheless ...won’t say anything else on this subject since this is the delulu shipper forum...

just await more labit posts to delulu on...they both seem Super relaxed post show and extra happy...enjoying all the fan made vids and slow mo detailed analysis...all that earlobe manipulation...haven’t seen much of that in k dramas before:w00t:...or maybe I’m just extra concentrating in this drama... lol

yea. . .she didn't tag him... she just post about her present in ig story. The shop promote their products with rings photos. Then, some people with bad intention just took those photos and create this rumors. :unamused:

• Insightful 2

1 hour ago, jaydendoji said:

yea. . .she didn't tag him... she just post about her present in ig story. The shop promote their products with rings photos. Then, some people with bad intention just took those photos and create this rumors. :unamused:

yeah.. you are right.. the shop owner didnt tag KJW because its not KJW..

I fell bad for him.. he was very taken aback when he heard of the rumors..

But Iam really curious with the pic of KJW that they used to compare with the guy hand pic..

because i search on so many kjw pic, he doesnt have mole on his little finger, but why there is a mole on that pic (its doesnt make sense at all)..

does anyone here, have that pic? the original one..

• Like 4

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

If I am not working and has ample free time, this is easy peasy... but too bad i am a career woman and my free time is only about 2 hours daily. :(

I will try my best to update as soon as I can

Just kidding dear. Take your time, just dont stop writing it for us :lol:

Interesting that his management thought to deny the dating rumours so quickly  when there are tons of delulu labbits everywhere talking about IG simultaneous posts...fan made vids...

But I didn't see anything about this ring thing anywhere until the denial. :ph34r:

Hmm

That's me being even more delulu now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Interesting that his management thought to deny the dating rumours so quickly  when there are tons of delulu labbits everywhere talking about IG simultaneous posts...fan made vids...

But I didn't see anything about this ring thing anywhere until the denial. :ph34r:

Hmm

If Kim Jae-wook doesn't have a mole on his finger, then someone doctored the photo to make it look like he has. That is not right, and could have been done with malicious intentions. Soop stepped in to make sure he wasn't negatively affected, so I see it as Soop being proactive about protecting their artiste, rather than Kim Jae-wook getting upset about it.

Anyway, LaBit photo of the day. How cute is Ryan with the candy floss in his hand?

BSBMJZCI9LH87MO39YEB.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Didn’t know about doctored photos either ....I see the plot really thickens then.

then it appears the rumour mongering potentially was intentional.  

On the bright side...it was lovely to be treated to suddenly tons and tons of close up shots of KJW’s sexy hands....

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Didn’t know about doctored photos either ....I see the plot really thickens then.

then it appears the rumour mongering potentially was intentional.  

On the bright side...it was lovely to be treated to suddenly tons and tons of close up shots of KJW’s sexy hands....

Any idea what is the intention??? KJW and LeeEl are officially single and not young idols, if let say they do dating each other IMO no harm done....Both KJW and LeeEl seem to be people who have high self esteem and not the kind to bow down to the crowd. But I do feel bit of surprised at the speedy official denial from KJW's sides...:ph34r: From what I understand The Mole on Left Hand Gate didn't manage to became hot topic in Naver due to SongSong's divorce news. The news of official denial IS the one bigger than the actual rumor....:lol:

I was LMAO when I saw the alleged picture of KJW. From the outfit alone I can tell he was not KJW...KJW won't be caught dead in that laud busy Picasso style printed button down in THAT weird color....:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@cenching

dont know what the intention was..didn’t even know that there was a mole....who the heck looks for moles on his hands when the rest of him is so distracting...:blink:

think any further discussion will get us even more confused...didn’t see any of the alleged pics either...just the denial....

i was too busy looking at his ears and envying the Parisiennes for the last few days until the denial... then saw some comments on Lee el...who is also one of my fave actresses

• Like 2
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

Any idea what is the intention??? KJW and LeeEl are officially single and not young idols, if let say they do dating each other IMO no harm done....Both KJW and LeeEl seem to be people who have high self esteem and not the kind to bow down to the crowd. But I do feel bit of surprised at the speedy official denial from KJW's sides...:ph34r: From what I understand The Mole on Left Hand Gate didn't manage to became hot topic due to SongSong's divorce news. The news of official denial IS the one bigger than the actual rumor....:lol:

I was LMAO when I saw the alleged picture of KJW. From the outfit alone I can tell he was not KJW...KJW won't be caught dead in that laud busy Picasso style printed button down in THAT weird color....:lol:

There have been comments asking if the alleged Instagram user who did this is a

Spoiler

Park Seo-joon shipper. The user who posted this mole photo even wrote "Be a man,ok? don't hurt the woman love you so much #이엘 #김재욱"

So it reads like Kim Jae-wook is in a relationship with Lee El but didn't dare to speak up cuz he's more popular now. If Soop didn't clarify, it would look like Kim Jae-wook was a coward and liar for hiding his dating status when he had previously said he would admit if caught dating. But if this dating status was true, then it would force Kim Jae-wook to admit to dating Lee El, which means Park Min-young would be free for Park Seo-joon.

If Kim Jae-wook is surprised, then I think it would be because someone would go to such an extent to do such a thing. He's never been the target of anything remotely malicious up till now, and I frankly think it's Soop's initiative to step in and protect him. Also, who's to say Lee El isn't dating someone else? If this drags on, it would hurt her too.

• Insightful 4

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Hmm

That's because the rumors start spreading at midnight in asia countries. Mostly in social media circle like facebook, weibo, cafe daum, instagram. It can be said the news in more popular around inter-fans. Since KJW gains more international fans, Soop makes quick denial next morning before more misleading news spread. That's why it seems like the news become hot topic only after Soop denial statement.

• Insightful 4

37 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

There have been comments asking if the alleged Instagram user who did this is a

Hide contents

Park Seo-joon shipper. The user who posted this mole photo even wrote "Be a man,ok? don't hurt the woman love you so much #이엘 #김재욱"

So it reads like Kim Jae-wook is in a relationship with Lee El but didn't dare to speak up cuz he's more popular now. If Soop didn't clarify, it would look like Kim Jae-wook was a coward and liar for hiding his dating status when he had previously said he would admit if caught dating. But if this dating status was true, then it would force Kim Jae-wook to admit to dating Lee El, which means Park Min-young would be free for Park Seo-joon.

If Kim Jae-wook is surprised, then I think it would be because someone would go to such an extent to do such a thing. He's never been the target of anything remotely malicious up till now, and I frankly think it's Soop's initiative to step in and protect him. Also, who's to say Lee El isn't dating someone else? If this drags on, it would hurt her too.

They would go through all that, lie, tarnish a reputation photoshop a picture, just  for shipping??! I'm speechless..... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

They would go through all that, lie, tarnish a reputation photoshop a picture, just  for shipping??! I'm speechless..... 

If the person who did this was a sasaeng fan, then I'm not surprised. Sasaeng fans have no limits. Didn't one just come to Kim Dong-wan's house and leave disturbing mail? What you saw in HPL doesn't even scratch the surface of sasaeng. There was a lot of whitewashing in the drama.

Look at the crazy comments on Park Min-young's Instagram posts, for example. And then after this Lee El thing, the comments on Kim Jae-wook's Instagram and other tagged posts of him begging him to fall in love with Park Min-young, expressing relief he isn't dating Lee El, the comments on how Lee El is being desperate, photoshopping photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young to make it look like they're together at the same time, etc. It's crazy. At some point, it becomes disrespectful and obsessive.

• Like 8