Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

On 6/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Lets make katalk group chat~

Please count me in.   I said I will not ship anymore ... let's just say I am fascinated with labit (love it!)

meanwhile let me out put on my delulu hat ...

on pmy caps ... we know that la means Los Angeles but could it also mean ...

la la ... land

la la ... I love you ...

la la ... labit

la la ... lion 

what is the color of pmy outfit?

is it yellow?  Not quite ...

is it beige? Not quite ...

what do you think it is? :o

Mianhe I am being silly today ... missing the labit couple. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don't know if she's trolling us or someone else....lol.....

Or just an unfortunate choice of dress colour n sunglasses...

:lol:...can't blame us shippers who are on hpl withdrawal mode...

It would even be couple dressing...if we put the images side by side

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

I don't know if she's trolling us or someone else....lol.....

Or just an unfortunate choice of dress colour n sunglasses...

:lol:...can't blame us shippers who are on hpl withdrawal mode...

It would even be couple dressing...if we put the images side by side

I don't understand. Can you explain your implications please? oops my brain is slow like "safe-mode" today :joy: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lighthearted said:

I don't understand. Can you explain your implications please? oops my brain is slow like "safe-mode" today :joy: 

Maybe what @mushforbrains wanted to tell was the PMY’s outfit that refer to “GOLD”. Or maybe I am wrong :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lighthearted said:

from my understanding the glasses ...

7 hours ago, Gin Nietschze said:

Please count me in.   I said I will not ship anymore ... let's just say I am fascinated with labit (love it!)

la la ... land

la la ... I love you ...

la la ... labit

la la ... lion 

am not into the ship much ...( KJW needs to get with LE first in my life time , then break up so i can rest in peace) but i love hanging out with you all and am into labit so count me in ...

@TheRoadtoPMY what did the post say please .....

and i think its rose gold ...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gin Nietschze said:

la la ... land

la la ... I love you ...

la la ... labit

la la ... lion 

This color really suits her.. :wub: and her pose reminds me of Ryan Gold's stare when he was looking down on Deuk-Mi during Shi An's meet and greet hehehe

I also love their couple gold outfits in the last episode :heart:

Can somebody tell me what the IG comment was about? I was busy the whole day and did not get a chance to see it before it got deleted :bawling:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Maybe what @mushforbrains wanted to tell was the PMY’s outfit that refer to “GOLD”. Or maybe I am wrong :P

Haha thank you. It's possible if it's her own photo. But idk this is the photo taken under the magazine's concept or not. 

PS: @jaeuckismylife  each time you interact with my post, I always have impression i'm talking to KJW thanks to your profile photo :D. I don't know why I have that silly thought because you are not the only one who use KJW's image as profile :joy::joy:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

Haha thank you. It's possible if it's her own photo. But idk this is the photo taken under the magazine's concept or not. 

PS: @jaeuckismylife  each time you interact with my post, I always have impression i'm talking to KJW thanks to your profile photo :D. I don't know why I have that silly thought because you are not the only one who use KJW's image as profile :joy::joy:

:joy: it’s good to know that I give you a hope. And this is another jaeuck replying your message  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I keep coming here hoping for a fanfic that was released by one of you. And to anyone who writing it, hwaiting! :heart:

• Like 2

The lastest PMY ig post reminds me of the episode RG wearing cream colour shirt and similar glasses during Sian fan meeting. KJW really handsome in that outfit! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Bingo! To everyone who guessed correctly...it's not even an original thought by me...most of the labbit fandom already happily deluluing on it...:D

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

I keep coming here hoping for a fanfic that was released by one of you. And to anyone who writing it, hwaiting! :heart:

i really want to write one , but i need inspiration or a prompt from some one ( this would woke better ) oh and am still too chicken to watch the last two episodes ... i don't want to say good bye .. 

• Like 3

@NaYouSabi?Someone else reuploaded it, this was it. Basically PMY liked a comment admiring the LaBit couple and shipping them, lol: 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Bingo! To everyone who guessed correctly...it's not even an original thought by me...most of the labbit fandom already happily deluluing on it...:D

I mean of all the colors, she really had to choose that one. :lol:. Someone from Twitter captioned that pic as Rachel Gold. Lol

Hooray for fanservice!! 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

I mean of all the colors, she really had to choose that one. :lol:. Someone from Twitter captioned that pic as Rachel Gold. Lol

Hooray for fanservice!! 

I like it! RG and RG!! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, NaYouSabi? said:

i really want to write one , but i need inspiration or a prompt from some one ( this would woke better ) oh and am still too chicken to watch the last two episodes ... i don't want to say good bye .. 

I have an idea. I’ll text you privately :wub:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cheeserat said:

This color really suits her.. :wub: and her pose reminds me of Ryan Gold's stare when he was looking down on Deuk-Mi during Shi An's meet and greet hehehe

IKR.  i was reminded by Ryan Gold during the fan meet and greet scene.  You would think PMY would be more cautious and be extra careful but that photo in my deluded mind spells ryan gold ... 

• Like 4

On 6/7/2019 at 12:08 AM, Aziraphale said:

The kiss was a great way to wrap up the drama. And the "annyeong" scene in ep 5 was lovely.

As for Kim Jae-wook playing Chiaki, NO. He should never go near any crap k-remake of a popular Japanese drama. korea does not know how to do remakes of J-dramas (they already butchered the Nodame remake and many others) and it'd be an utter waste of Kim Jae-wook's talent.

The K-remake of Nodame Cantabile was sadly a disaster, which was all the more unfortunate because the cast actually did have good acting chops. But in an ideal world where remakes could be done well and rival the original masterpiece, I think KJW has the right charisma to carry off a role as complex and nuanced as Chiaki. There's a magnetism when KJW acts, which makes you genuinely believe that he is the character that he's portraying. I'm eagerly waiting for his next drama/movie (first up, The Guest movie with his real life bestie, Kim Dong Wan - let the bromance resume!).

Didn't remember that KJW acted in C'est Si Bon (2015 film starring Han Hyo Joo) and he had to do a one-knee proposal scene there. BUT he's not wrong in saying that he doesn't have (acting) experience doing a real proposal, because in C'est Si Bon he was the resident jerk and the proposal scene was staged and devoid of true emotions. See 3:33-3:48 of the video clip below:

Spoiler

info credit: weibo @ 结余要加油

Can they be any cuter :wub:

006HOoLhly1g3rmp1l9dcj31hc2i0x01.jpg006HOoLhly1g3rmozz7czj31hc2i0kdi.jpg

photo credit: weibo @ 笔记美少女

Happy weekend, everyone!

• Like 5
  • Love 4