Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

@sushilicious

LMAO!!! I was summon to the most unexpected place and by YOU!!....:joy: But yeah, the very cute OST packaging.....:love:  That pic of KJW is my fav in HPL.....He was using his "bedroom" eyes and "made love" to the camera, the terms us Photographers use...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@sushilicious

Some wise person once  said: 

You can stop fangirling temporarily, but never permanently. An ultimate love is an ultimate love. :joy:

@cenching 

11E3E444-E676-45E3-B295-D022B369A206.gif

happy hour :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Some wise person once  said: 

You can stop fangirling temporarily, but never permanently. An ultimate love is an ultimate love. :joy:

Who's need an idol to fawn over when you have KJW at arm length??? :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

Who's need an idol to fawn over when you have KJW at arm length??? :naughty:

Lucky woman , have him lips length :tounge_xd:

230ba477-8c1a-4227-9c6b-ac09c500fa39.gif

@sushilicious , @Lawyerh My own bingo :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Prince Sun Ki

Sexy Killer...
Mo Tae Gu

CEO Park Jung Woo
Kyu - Pygmalion Love
Player - In Sung

Choi Yoon

Lee Hyung Joon

• Like 9

THE DELETED POST BY LEE EL THAT HATERS OF THIS SHIP SAID TO BE THE SAME AS KJW POST IS NOT THE SAME. 

2019-06-17-13-41-23.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yup, kjw posted is tc45 model, while other one is sk6 plus she own that thing since 2017, somebody had a motive to destroy our ship:angry:, but nah, we are getting stronger:blush:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

THE DELETED POST BY LEE EL THAT HATERS OF THIS SHIP SAID TO BE THE SAME AS KJW POST IS NOT THE SAME. 

Oops, did I miss something in here? May I know the whole story? 

Seeing all the snippets posted by @jaemin kimpark , I think KJW is worth our stupidity to require for the birth of human cloning. :joy:
I guess even if he had full of poisson on his lips (especially in MTG's video), I would steal a kiss from him without hesitation. No surprise when PMY asked "Leon where are you" for one more kiss :D. 

It is no doubt in my mind that he is my N°1 favorite actor in Asia. Hope he'll be happy in love, no matter with PMY or Lee El or anyone. I just love to see he lives his life to the fullest and see him again and again on screen. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Hi All, 

Im a silent lurker and love reading all your delulu! I love Labit couple so much! 

Btw, has anyone posted about this https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=1

Theres a voting going on this website and we can vote for them as best couple 2019 and best drama too. Not sure of anyone posted already. Sorry if i broke any rules, this is my 1st time posting. 

Anyways, i saw this frm @meileeyim insta. She does amazing artwork on Labit couple 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

2019-06-17-13-41-23.jpg

What about LE update of food picture that said it’s KJW hand on it? Please share if you have it

42 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

What about LE update of food picture that said it’s KJW hand on it? Please share if you have it

that's not him. Another guy from Amandus

• Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

This picture of KJW on latest IG update was for photoshoot. His stylist shared a short video he was doing photoshoot at this place. Maybe we will get HPL post drama interview soon from him. KJW is a very private person so i believe if he has a partner, she should respect his way of life. Lee El looks very active with IG like she almost updates everyday and last year she shamelessly shared his picture while resting at backstage and apologized to him. By this fact i'm firmly sure they are mere friends.

@jaeuckismylife I saw it but it looked not KJW. The man on picture had different figure with him. She might delete it because recently people wrote KJW name. A private person like him would be very careful with personal things like this which makes me think such dating picture wouldn't be shared to public in the first place by his girlfriend if the man on picture was him.          

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

It looks like both PMY and KJW are friends with Jo Jung Suk. She went to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch to support JJS back then.

• Like 1