[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

That kind of rumours shouldn’t exist while drama still airing, it might effect rating. Give mercy to all cast and crew who non stop working. Couldn’t care less they want to get married, just close friend or merely co-star. Poor them need to answer same question again and again. Just want enjoy good drama with many popo, give me more popoo please. More popo more merrier :relaxed:

• Like 13

Dear comrades,please ignore those rumors.

Let just focus on this drama.

They work sooooo hard for this drama.

It's unfair if we talk more about the rumor than the drama.

Imagine they don't get enough sleep,filming in bad weather,and now have to deal with this rumors.

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Prueksachittham said:

They were found together in LA around January. Guess who birthday is in January. Ye Jin Hat to film the drama at the airport to Mongolia has the letters LA. It may be just coincident. Well, HB supposed to work overseas for the promotion, but he had time to fly to LA and coincidentally met with Ye Jin at the supermarket. The world is so small. 

Let’s go back and watch how Cpt. Ri explained coincident and destiny. Ha ha ha 

HB and Ye Jin hope to marry and have a family before 40. 2 years to go. It is the matter of time. We might hear their wedding date and expecting baby before we know it. 

Hoping for baby comes first:wub: pls pray for these lovely couple that they will overcome the trials on their hidden relationship...trials are bound when they are planning for lifetime partner:innocent:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I love this drama! Such a great storyline which incorporates a bit of everything with some very comic moments. I absolutely love that SR and JH are both secretly big softies and love watching their relationship progress.
The whole meeting in the past thing can be a cliche but some dramas just do it right and I think this is one of them. It’s ironic that at a time in JH’s life that he was doing what he loved, he happened to coincidently meet SR who was going through the lowest point in her life and on the verge of ending her own life. Now JH appears to be in a spot where although he isn’t outright depressed, you can see he gave up his dream and is mainly living for his parents sake and to resolve his brothers death. It’s like when SR really needed someone, JH ended up being there and now she seems to be returning the favour without them both even realising. I am very excited for them to realise that they have actually met in the past. Definitely fate and not a coincidence as per what our jealous JH had tried to point out :joy:

The neighbourhood ahjummas are so funny. I was waiting for them to take SR under their wing and it’s been great watching their relationships evolve too. Same with JH’s team, they have all really grown on each other and I’m sad about when she eventually does go back because there won’t be much of an opportunity (if any) to keep in touch. I wonder if SR will use her business to figure out a way to visit NK, perhaps by using the fashion/style there as a fashion influence of some sort? 

Interesting watching the guy who has been spying on SR and JH (sorry I forgot his name)’s conscious as he gives the baddy solider guy intel. You can see it effects him terribly but he is too scared to say anything. He will eventually cave and say something. He can see that both SR and JH are good people especially after SR defended his little boy from getting bullied and JH helped get his wallet back. Hopefully he says something soon before anyone else gets hurt.

HB and SYJ continue to be awesome. They’ve always been up there with the best Korean actors/actresses and it’s great seeing them together again. There’s always going to be rumours when two famous people have insanely good chemistry. These two have been caught up In dating rumours before and it doesn’t look like it effects them. They just laugh it off and SJY still puts photos of them two enjoying filming on her instagram page. I think they’ve both been in the industry for so long that these rumours don’t bother them too much but I do think the media needs to take a chill pill. I for one wouldn’t complain if they did end up dating though :blush:

Super excited for next weeks episodes. I’m glad the cast had a break this week but I couldn’t help feeling a little sad that we wouldn’t get any new episodes this week. This is my new Kdrama addiction after all! :D

• Like 13
  • Love 1

@dftio thx for that vid, i hvnt seen that till now! yes we'll let them get busy & i think they might like ea other eventually :)

@LoveumoreYou know celebs' rumors happened in the past and first we'll their denials, etc then we'll be surprised to see some paparazzi taking some photos of the subject/s and this time with HB/SYJ that wld be really GREAT NEWS....:D let's hope they really hit it off bc after all, these two (i'd like to think) are match made in heaven!

Some new stills fr hancinema & sorry if dup, i hvnt had a chance to browse here today till now & woah 88 pages - comrades we're gg to make this page more than a hundred bc of diligent comrades like you bef this drama ends!!

Keep them coming guys!

photo1139900.jpg

photo1139899.jpg

photo1139898.jpg

Spoiler

photo1139897.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

are match made in heaven!

Indeed they are!!! And some of their lines it mirrors to their real life meeting about destiny:wub:

Anyways can't wait for this coming weekends. Hoping for more romance scenes to stop those people who are just jealous with our lovely DooLy couple...May both will continue to excel in their superb acting from comedy, romance, drama, and even action so as from all of these it would be the one to do the talking. The best of the best:blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ok so because I am going crazzzzy for CLOY and we are not getting any new OSTs or much news because our team is under huge time constraints, I am re-watching snippets that have got me smiling silly and just falling in love with our OTP over and over again.

Care to join me and vote for our favourite scene, be it swoon worthy, heart touching (or wrenching if I may say so :tears:) or simply just CUTE :D

1. My TOP favourite. Who can resist that pout?!

2. Whatever Seri desires, Jeong Hyuk gives

3. The much debated confession

Spoiler

4. As long as you are within my sight, I will always protect you-- Jeong Hyuk

5. (Just for fun) Best BTS and conversation featuring the broken chicken wing. "Don't touch it!" -- Son Ye Jin

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, dftio said:

Ok so because I am going crazzzzy for CLOY and we are not getting any new OSTs or much news because our team is under huge time constraints, I am re-watching snippets that have got me smiling silly and just falling in love with our OTP over and over again.

Care to join me and vote for our favourite scene, be it swoon worthy, heart touching (or wrenching if I may say so :tears:) or simply just CUTE :D

My fav is not in your list, but I would have to say the only-handshake-no-hug farewell scene in Ep 6. I could totally feel the wrenching of my heart. It was just so obvious that the two of them like (do I dare say love?) each other, and are really reluctant to say goodbye, even if they know she has to leave. The scene was acted so well, with so much emotions in their eyes and micro expressions. I could watch that scene a million times.

• Like 18
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

any comrades have new wish upon first snow to be the fried chicken??

the wait is slow.. and there is not much news or posts :frown: 

giphy.gif

Fried chicken is my second name :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

29 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

My fav is not in your list, but I would have to say the only-handshake-no-hug farewell scene in Ep 6. I could totally feel the wrenching of my heart. It was just so obvious that the two of them like (do I dare say love?) each other, and are really reluctant to say goodbye, even if they know she has to leave. The scene was acted so well, with so much emotions in their eyes and micro expressions. I could watch that scene a million times.

Same the heart wrenching scene, my tears were carried by their emotions too:bawling:. We're so blessed watching these two brilliant superstars in one drama:heart:

• Like 14

Oh my CLOY, I can't even pick fav scene..  I love everything but If I should make a choice,  then it will be the beer confession scene and that farewell handshake.. I almost stop breathing when they show their emotions on screen.....  Saturday where are you :wub:

• Like 15

On 1/6/2020 at 2:50 AM, sadthe1st said:

WAHAHAHA!!! our dear fellow comrade @campanulah, u must have been a member of section 11..!!! is your identity, a spy?? :mrgreen: u caught such tiny details from the 2019 dated form and wrong school to now, the application photo :joy:

double WAHAHAHAHA!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: you see, SR was all shaky and wobbly staring down the bridge and suddenly asked to take photo.. she needed the time to calm her nerves, else the photo will turn out blurred and not clear enough for RJH to crop out SD to paste on his application form :glasses:

AeyOMWX.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 3