[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

8 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

thx for that article, i enjoyed reading it.

@hibiscus23, no problem :blush:, It's my pleasure to share with you my fellow Comrades whatever "goodies" I found in the net so we can devour it all in no time :lol: 

Since there won't be new episode of CLOY today means ... I can re-watch Ep. 1 to 6. Will go all over the place, one favorite scene after another. Life need not be boring and sad :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I think it was especially sweet he bought the little tomato plant inside where he could protect and take care it better :)

Another observation: Notice the Plant has a Red Bow around it? As in the invisible red string or cord of fate Asians believe ties all destined lovers together. They will absolutely meet no matter the time or place or circumstances and though the cord may get tangled or stretched it can’t be broken.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3

what should i have for my lazy saturday menu? drip coffee? punnet of mini tomatoes? rice crackers with sugar? boiled potatoes? corn cobs? beers? :phew:

i need some NK ahjumma comrades over..

or maybe, i should take up paragliding and hope for a tornado that spin me to NK.. oops.. i’m from singapore.. the nearest possible is malaysia or indonesia.. NK is too far :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, no problem :blush:, It's my pleasure to share with you my fellow Comrades whatever "goodies" I found in the net so we can devour it all in no time :lol: 

Since there won't be new episode of CLOY today means ... I can re-watch Ep. 1 to 6. Will go all over the place, one favorite scene after another. Life need not be boring and sad :rolleyes:

@thanie yes those goodies fr you & other comrades are just delightful! comrade you gave me a gr8 idea :lol: i'll do that & re-watch ep 1-6 since i miss them tremendously! hahaha of course life shld always be blissful! look at SR i admire her being so happy in the drama & we hardly see her sad :heart:! she's absolutely a trooper!

@yongwonhi4jfc you're not alone! even fr work or coffee brk i kinda slide here to chk what else i can read or see pix/vids etc. hahaha we're hooked what can we say?

@stroppyse me too nice to see OMS and is it just me but he's looking handsome in this drama or maybe he's mature a little! woah he's bad in his role here but really a good actor too! Last i saw him was in that drama Vineyard Man or something with Yoon Eun Hye!

@sadthe1st woah thx for that vid of HB playing the piano! apparently he did play also in that drama MNKSS, a very talented man he is!

Happy weekend to all comrades here!

Spoiler

while waiting for our OTP drama I kinda peek on this one 99.9 woman & it's quite interesting as well! mind u i'd like to call this type of watching like a 'kangaroo' such as hopping fr one drama to another hahaha coz i hvnt finished watching MOA gosh too many things to watch & so little time!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

So as we go into the weekend knowing that CLOY will not air it's regular episodes,  what to do?

1)  Watch all the episodes all over again - (Like seriously, I watched them about 5 or more times already LOL)

2)  Read all the articles on CLOY that you can get your hands on (or internet on).

3)  Hang around here on SOOMPI and read all posts from the 1st page.  And enjoy all the predictions of what is to come in the next episodes.

4)  Read all the recaps.  

Dramamilk

Dramabeans Episode 5

5)  Watch Binnie's other dramas :  Secret Garden, Memories of the Alhambra,  Hyde Jekyll and Me.  I know he has more and also movies but these are the only ones I've watched, ha ha.

6)  Watch or rewatch the other dramas from the writer of CLOY.  I've started MLFTS again and just as impressed how this writer can put all her small details into a big picture and weave them all together.  She is seriously one talented writer.  Anddddd she really loves the first snow ;)!

7)  Add to @Ameera Ali list:

So far :scream:

I wished to be a candle because  (  oppa hold it ) 

I wished to be tomato plants because  ( oppa talk to it ) 

now in 2020 I wish to be a bike , the way oppa smiling to it :joy:

I forgot, did someone want to be RJH uniform? :lol:

8)  Try all the NK hairstyles for the upcoming week :lol:

Here's hoping that Netflix will also air the extra episodes.  Till tomorrow, chingus!

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Another possible theory for the ending: 

What if JH's father comes up with a plan to help him fake his death and get him a special passeport out of NK? Once the truth of the brother's death comes out, i doubt he will want to risk losing his other son to this army. Plus he will feel extremely betrayed by the people in this regime, i bet that will make him question a few things. I think JH has very conservative parents but they must love their children and want the best for JH. It's just they dont have the big picture right now and have no idea what's really happening in his personal life.

SeRi will go back to SK f or a while but she is also a self made woman whose never depended on her family for anything so she can sell her entire business and start a new life in Europe with her love, there is nothing that could really keep her away from him if he is not in NK anymore. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 6

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

I am Rewatching a couple of old favorites  namely Masters Sun and Couple or Trouble as well as Never Twice which is fantastic. I will survive till next weekend:)

We have the same taste I am rewatching Master’s Sun now :D

Back to the drama

I am eagerly waiting for Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon’s cameo :wub: . I wonder how it would be. Maybe CSY becomes SR’s brand ambassador and says she can even have a happy life with an alien. How can you not make it with a North Korean? :ph34r:

@stroppyse Thanks for your insights. Although I agree with some of your comments, there are secrets that this drama has not fully unveiled.

For instance, we know that oh man suk is the bad guy here. Having killed JH’s brother, we have established his villain role. However, we still don’t know why he killed JH’s brother nor the reasons behind his hatred towards JH’s family (I remember he said he could use SR to bring this family down).

About the marriage, what bothers me the most is the demeanor of JH’s parents. Sure JH has accepted the engagement, but it doesn’t explain why JH’s parents seem to be submissive to SD’s mom. 

• Like 13

Just got addicted to this drama.  Love, love, love it...lol...According to the latest episode, it seems like YS is going to miss her chance to leave N.K....but i'm glad she's choosing to stay to make sure our ML is alright.  I hope YS gets more allies besides him and his men especially while staying in N.K.  I was thinking of those village ladies, or that guy who hears everything that's going on at RJH's place.  His conscience is really killing him..maybe soon, he'll give in and help RJH and YS for once, especially since he must have learned that YS helped his wife and kid...

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Last I was here the thread was on page 58. Look at what a week of eagerly waiting for the next CLOY episode can do -- the thread has moved 20 pages already. 

You guys are hilarious. The gif squad, tomatoes, RHJ's uniform, comrades -- your amazing giffing game makes the thread a page-turner. I'm loving each one of them. :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

i'm a bit at a loss here, so we're not seeing it aired Sat/Sun slots? accdg to that hancinema artic there's Jan 4 and 5th ?

TVN will air them but not Netflix. 

I'm sure the re-edited episodes that will air tonight and tomorrow will have more BTS scenes and hopefully without being spoilerish, some tidbits on the characters we've seen so far.  

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

More trailers for tonight's BTS, please release it soon! 

SYJ's eyes are so expressive, her tears are moving in her eyes 

You two are seriously killing me with your mannerism - aish you're on camera! 

Cannot waiiiit~~~~`

In the last two gifs, I'm tempted to tell them to get a room. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, campanulah said:

TVN will air them but not Netflix. 

I'm sure the re-edited episodes that will air tonight and tomorrow will have more BTS scenes and hopefully without being spoilerish, some tidbits on the characters we've seen so far.  

@campanulahthanks for that update! :)

@stroppyse i was surprised to see Park Sung wong too i liked him in that drama Man to Man w/my other fave Park hae jin!

• Like 10

4 hours ago, margerytka said:

-  present! 

PS.  I admire people from the forum for their sense of humor

This thread tickles my funny bones. Hilarious convos, GIFs and Memes will make your tummy aches for laughing so hard :lol:. IKR, I just did

• Like 4
  • LOL 7