[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am unable to predict KI's ending, until now his father is the one who is committing real  crimes, so I don't think he will be spared. Do you think CTJ will end in jail? Most of you say that in kdrama there is no punishment but I disagree because I remember that Sena was sentenced to ten years imprisonment in Love till the end. KI is a weak person used by his father. I wish his father to be punished soon, but still we have to suffer from watching him :confounded: I really can't stand him

Of course Choi Tae Joon will suffer. Here is my proof lol lol 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8972ea82052d88861c280

26 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah you mean he might discover he has mortal illness?

@nohamahamoud2002 Yes he will be diagnosed with a terminal illness for all the horrible things he has done. He thinks he is a victim and that he is owed something by the Jang. Don’t forget SB died because of him hiring someone to kidnap the grandmother.

Something similar occurred in this dram “ I am sorry Kang Nam Goo”

25 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah you mean he might discover he has mortal illness?

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yes he will be diagnosed with a terminal illness for all the horrible things he has done. He thinks he is a victim and that he is owed something by the Jang. Don’t forget SB died because of him hiring someone to kidnap the grandmother.

why should he get a mortal illness.  It is too simple and easy way of literally no punishment.  

What would be the punishment for separating a mother from her child?  Why not give him back what he gave to OTY.  Separate KI and CTJ.  I want to see both IMR and CTJ fry in oil  - like someone said happened in Scarlet Heart (chinese version)! 

Both CTJ and IMR need to suffer from the separation from their child.  I am sure that KI will kill himself.  When he finds out that his mother is alive and she placed him in the Yangi house hold to inherit something that does not belong to any of them.  

Thank you Jiuen!!  For planting the worm about JM to OTY .  I have hated Jiuen most of the time -  but I loved her in this scene in the preview.  Now will OTY find out where JM is ?  And why SW is so scared all the time.  

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

So jieun again is the reason TY will learn about jimin being his..at the preview he wanted to talk to SW about that but SW tell him she dont have anything to say to TY, i guess SW now is avoiding TY because of DS, DS come to SW house and talk to SW about her meeting TY..have you notice DS cut her hair short same like jieun??

Its fine I am glad its planted in his head now he will figure it out!

38 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf I agree  he shouldn't die of an illness. I wish he would pay for his crime but will kdrama land give him a good punishment for all the damages he has done for his own greed. It makes me so upset when some people get away with kidnapping kdrama land. 

Not necessarily.  Some of the dailies have good punishment for the crimes committed.  I want CTJ to suffer both emotionally and criminally.    Sometimes even I get upset that the perpetrators have not paid their dues.  But as long as the universe delivers their punishment - whichever way - it is ok because they will feel the wrath of what they did.  

47 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok that maid is going to cause trouble for CTJ lol .

Looking forward to seeing the maid turn tables for CTJ.  I want to see him writher in pain knowing the fact that the maid can whisper in either JH or the grandpa's ears!!:naughty:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:
1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

So jieun again is the reason TY will learn about jimin being his..at the preview he wanted to talk to SW about that but SW tell him she dont have anything to say to TY

Its fine I am glad its planted in his head now he will figure it out!

In the preview, Jieun openly tells TY -- "to tell you the truth, I've been even suspecting if that kid is your son".  But it doesn't seem she needed to plant that in his head.  At the end of today's episode, TY was already putting 2 and 2 together about JM, as he was talking to SW and remembering her words earlier when he cut her off just as she was about to tell him about JM.  "If it is something you cannot tell me, I am going to find out myself", he thinks in his mind.

I enjoyed today's episode. Especially the mom and son talking.  TY got more clarity that his mom is being kept in the dark by CTJ. He told her that a boat was ready to take him to China and maybe kill him, and she was totally unaware of it.

Another thing I liked is that the secretary is indeed in charge of JM, as we saw CTJ asking her if JM is all right.  So, at least they have not already stolen away JM to somewhere that even the secretary doesn't know.  But I am not sure why the secretary still showed that curious look on her face like she does whenever JM's matter comes up.  I even wonder if *she* is the one who is interested in JM disappearing (because she wants her "nephew", who must be her son, to be brought back to take over Yangji.  That "nephew" must somehow have a blood relation to the grandpa chairman).

31 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Is Saetbyul's mum CTJ's secret daughter which makes Saetbyul his grand-daughter?

No.  DK is the daughter of IMR and her married husband.  KI is the illegitimate son of IMR and CTJ.  So, SB has no connection to CTJ except that IMR mothered both DK and KI.  

Subs are out already.

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

You can see the relief  his face when he found out his mother had nothing to do with his kidnapping 

True:(. As for the grandfather, he won't be forgiven easily. He was involved in the first accident directly. As for the second accident, he changed his mind due to SB but his son in law had other plans<_<

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

You can see the relief  his face when he found out his mother had nothing to do with his kidnapping 

I thought the TY actor did a noticeably good job with his acting in that scene, with changing expressions as the mom was speaking.  Especially when she said "to help my son" and then went on to say that KI was the son she was referring to.

CTJ's punishment should be no less than being skinned and quartered.

Other villains, at least, exhibit emotion for the whats and whys for their action.  But, this 'single-cell organism' commands his dirty deeds as if it's a walk through the park. :crazy:

I keep loving this drama, and accepting that its OTY centric and self-realization and discovery of himself, slowly and surely. I'm not angry at SW anymore...:D My only fear is now for SW, will he forgive her and understand her actions? 

And he is one cool cat, so meticulous, systematic in his plans and not let his anger get the better of him with all the knowledge he has in his hands of the  whole scenario.

So Dukshil is now spotting a new look in tomorrow's preview. Just like her half-brother. I reckon a sign of her going ballistic and out to get SW. :cold_sweat:

Spoiler

Preview - will TY find out about JM tomorrow?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C-1gpWqpfvaKIEKeKoBI7cmBd6Cazm0s/view?usp=sharing

TY mom is annoying but she is much less so know she atleast know know what her husband had did and dont just accept it or try and hide it. She just isnt evil she just trust the wrong people.Maybe she should trust SW more.

I hope she know knows he cannot be trusted.

Archived