[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

4 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@hell59She accidentally hear CTJ talking with IMR 13yrs ago when IMR went to the yangji group looking for CTJ that time TY pressumed died already,  SW plan to kill CTJ that time and kill herself also but when she learned shes pregnant od TY child at the same time learned the truth about TY and KI switching thats why she enter Yangji

Thank you so much! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH hears about KI from the horses mouth (IMR and CTJ).  Nice episode.  I think TY and SW are playing push and pull with KI about JM.  TY tells DK to raise JM - or else - get a divorce.  DK finally tells SW that she will raise JM so that SW does not meet TY.  

In the preview, JH is livid with anger / frustration .  She is asking SW that she knew that KI was not her child.  Must be an interesting episode.  

Grandpa had an interesting dinner conversation with TY.  I guess JH must have talked about it before he came inside.   

32 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

FINALLY JUNGHEE KNOW THAT KI IS NOT HER REAL SON...

YES... She heard it from their own mouth lol:D

Now, JH should be smart enough and make sure SW gets divorce first along with JM custody before she teaches IM and TJ a lesson.

@angelwingssf DK deciding that she will raise JM, is TY even gonna allow that lol? She must be dreaming. He is just using them all so that it's easier for SW to get custody of JM along with the divorce. Not to mention, JH found out the truth about the switch. There is no way on earth she would even acknowledge DK as her daughter in law. I'm gonna have my popcorn ready for this show that's about to go down lol:mrgreen:.

TY and SW playing push and pull and the idea is already planted in KI mind lol. He really is easy to fool. Hopefully with JH knowing the truth, she doesn't mess things up for them. 

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@angelwingssf DK deciding that she will raise JM, is TY even gonna allow that lol? She must be dreaming. He is just using them all so that it's easier for SW to get custody of JM along with the divorce. Not to mention, JH found out the truth about the switch. There is no way on earth she would even acknowledge DK as her daughter in law. 

I know that TY is playing a game of chess.  I also don't think he will allow DK to come near JM.  HE also saw DK slapping SW.  Wonder how he will teach her a lesson on not touching other people.  

I think SW might tell JH that YW is her biological son and that she overheard IMR and CTJ about switching the babies and that she wanted at least YW son to be raised by his grandmother since YW did not get to grow up with her.  I think JH will be so thankful to SW and I hope all three of them meet and figure out the next plan.  

17 minutes ago, monalisa said:

There's gonna be a couple of attempted murders set up to look like car accidents. I see YW and SW and even JM as potential victims. I don't want this to happen but in Dramaland, this is a frequently used scenario.

I guess since JH knows KI is fake, and CTJ wants to eliminate JM, JH might wake up and become more aggressive when she comes to know that OTY is her son.  I think she will invariably start protecting him and eventually CTJ will figure out that JH knows that KI is not her son.   

I hate white trucks in kdramas especially when it comes to children.  We already had one something similar to it.  So, writers beware.  Don't bring another white truck for JM.  Let 's see JM with his biological family.  

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Blurb at the E62 preview page - 정희는 광일이 자신의 아들이 아니라는 사실에 이성을 잃고... 자신을 속인 태준에 대한 배신감에 분노를 참지 못하고 오열한다. 한편, 덕실은 태양을 위해 지민이를 키우겠다고 말하고, 태양은 시월을 협박할 때와 전혀 다른 덕실의 이중적인 모습에 실망하는데....

Translation:  JH is beside herself, about KI's not being her son.  She wails, unable to contain her anger toward CTJ's betrayal in deceiving her. Meanwhile, TY is disappointed at seeing DS' duplicity, as she says she would raise JM for TY, but is totally different when she threatens SW.

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

Why would permit TY his wife rise JM? He can't take away JM from SW. That's absurd. Maybe he told that for test DS? 

I think he just did that so whoever comes to DS, she’ll have no choice but to say they’ll raise him. and that would scare everyone up because he’s really out there to get back his son which is totally not favorable to the jang’s side. they need to get full parental rights over JM so they can’t slip up on how they’re going to manipulate everyone to just give JM to SW.

10 hours ago, monalisa said:

There's gonna be a couple of attempted murders set up to look like car accidents. I see YW and SW and even JM as potential victims. I don't want this to happen but in Dramaland, this is a frequently used scenario.

@monalisa  I agree and to be honest . I wished it to be SW not Jimin. I am so tired of seeing children be victims. Let it be an adult .

@0ly40  He is trying to push everyone t give Shi Wol full custody of Jimin. He wasn’t testing DS but was making sure everyone believe that he wants to raise Jimin. 

Even Jung Hee thinks Shi Wol is the best candidate to raise Jimin. As a woman she knows havi f a child raise by a step parents is a bad idea 

QUESTION. HOW THE HELL DOES JIEN GET HER INFO. IT IS ALWAYS LIKE MAGIC 

3 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@UnniSarahits either she overhear it or DS told her because they close enough to tell something like that (they both want to SW disappear in their sight right)

@joan0528 Very insightful, I so want JiEun to be kicked out. She annoys me so much. She is also a liar . She acts like she is better than Shi Wol but she is the one causing problems that is none of her business. 

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@joan0528 Very insightful, I so want JiEun to be kicked out. She annoys me so much. She is also a liar . She acts like she is better than Shi Wol but she is the one causing problems that is none of her business. 

Even though JiEun causes all the problems, she pushes the leads together.  If she had not hinted about JM, YW would not have found out and we would still be in the spiral circular staircase of SW with out getting off of it.  Now that JiEun knows and the sister know, grandfather will know about it too.  Hope SW won't keep shut about the real heir OTY.  Once grandfather knows, he was there when the doctor did the DNA test and he will want to go check that out.  Then he will want to check KI and find out if he is his grandson.  And all the things that KI is and does which seems to be weird to grandpa will flash back and forth before getting a DNA test of KI.  I am sure he has his trusted secretary to do his deed.  

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Even though JiEun causes all the problems, she pushes the leads together.  If she had not hinted about JM, YW would not have found out and we would still be in the spiral circular staircase of SW with out getting off of it.  Now that JiEun knows and the sister know, grandfather will know about it too.  Hope SW won't keep shut about the real heir OTY.  Once grandfather knows, he was there when the doctor did the DNA test and he will want to go check that out.  Then he will want to check KI and find out if he is his grandson.  And all the things that KI is and does which seems to be weird to grandpa will flash back and forth before getting a DNA test of KI.  I am sure he has his trusted secretary to do his deed.  

@angelwingssf @joan0528 I find Yang Nam-Kyung  to be confusing. She told JiWook the story of Baby being raised by a fake daddy and how they should reunite real daddy with baby bear. Why would she even leak this story when JW can spill the beans. The look on KI’s face when he said it. Lol lol  He just couldn’t stand to continue to eat. Lol lol  I completely forgot about the secretary/maid. I assumed you were talking about the guy in the navy blue T-shirt in the picture below. 

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf @joan0528 I find Yang Nam-Kyung  to be confusing. She told JiWook the story of Baby being raised by a fake daddy and how they should reunite real daddy with baby bear. Why would she even leak this story when JW can spill the beans. The look on KI’s face when he said it. Lol lol  He just couldn’t stand to continue to eat. Lol lol  I completely forgot about the secretary/maid. I assumed you were talking about the guy in the navy blue T-shirt in the picture below. 

I think Ms. Yang know that that KI is not the real heir.  It might be that she witnessed something when JH delivered the baby and the baby did not look the same afterwards.  She is aware that JM got tested with grandpa chairman and that test proved that he was related to Chairman.  So, grandpa was happy that he was the great grandchild of his.  So, now if the sister's family comes out to say that JM is OTY 's son, he will doubt not the DNA that he got done directly with the doctor, but KI -  since he is so different.  

Ms. Yang somehow knows that KI is CTJ's son.  That is why she might have told that story to JW so that he spills the beans to his grandparents and they come to the grandfather to cause havoc.  If you recall, even the slush fund that CTJ had set up was disclosed through them.  IT was SW who had a back hand in that matter, but that did not come to light except with a discussion with her friend / colleague.  

Is the guy in the blue shirt - the doctor?  Forgot his face.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Is the guy in the blue shirt - the doctor?  Forgot his face.

@angelwingssf The guy in the Blue T-shirt used to work for Mr Jang but now he solely works for Choi Tae Joon. He was Mr Jang personal assistant but now he chose to side with CTJ. He doesn’t know that CTJ has betrayed his FIL yet or trying to steal Mr Jang  for example he is the one contacting GANGSTER TO KILL OTY. 

Archived