[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

10 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

The one reason I am fed up with him is because of MURDER.  KII believes it is okay to drug someone but not murder. Drugging someone is also wrong  and dangerous. You never know the effects the drug may have on a individual. KII and his mom think the same thing. They are both pathetic with no morals. 

Yep. It's like he erased the fact that he was the one who has given his bio mom the drug. People like him has no guilt whatsoever.

@dramaninja From the preview, MR spills the beans and TY knows the truth. I was right about KI not giving SW a divorce thanks to DS meddling:expressionless:. Idiot siblings:crazy:. Well, TY looks fed up and said he will get the divorce for her. TY has the drugs with him and can threaten to get the divorce for SW. As for DS, he should throw her out of his house and tell her that her mother committed a crime for murdering Mr. Hwang.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Yep. It's like he erased the fact that he was the one who has given his bio mom the drug. People like him has no guilt whatsoever.

@dramaninja From the preview, MR spills the beans and TY knows now the truth. I was right about KI not giving SW a divorce thanks to DS meddling:expressionless:. Well, TY looks fed up and said he will get the divorce for her.

@lu09 Exactly and he decided to put all the blame on his father. Forgetting the fact he also didn’t want the board meeting to happen. Like he had the nerve to ask Ji Eun to aide with him. Do you know why he asked Ji Eun because he knew she was still in love with him. He is slowly becoming a master manipulator. If this continued he will exactly like his father with no conscious. Letting SW go was to stop his father from trying to kill her but we all know JiMin is still a threat and he could still be thinking of killing a kid. Smh shm smh @angelwingssf So you agree with me?

It seems that the siblings are truly the same . So selfish and so easily manipulated. Ji Eun is truly a master manipulator. She the one who started the rumor of KYW and SW having an affair when it was just the fact they were working together in the past. I wonder when will these siblings learn to be their own person instead of what other people want them to be.  If Yoo Jin is sincere I hope she moves on because I don’t KII can really get over SW. I wasn’t really happy to hear about the divorce because it was too good to be true for Kdramaland. Lol

50 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@lu09 Exactly and he decided to put all the blame on his father. Forgetting the fact he also didn’t want the board meeting to happen. Like he had the nerve to ask Ji Eun to aide with him. Do you know why he asked Ji Eun because he knew she was still in love with him. He is slowly becoming a master manipulator. If this continued he will exactly like his father with no conscious. Letting SW go was to stop his father from trying to kill her but we all know JiMin is still a threat and he could still be thinking of killing a kid. Smh shm smh @angelwingssf So you agree with me?

@UnniSarah - sorry I have been taking a breather from this drama.  I do watch and see and read all the posts.

KI has become a dangerous man.  He has a bit of conscience yet, which is being drained out by DS and CTJ now.  MR even though she committed the crime is trying to put things back in its place because of the love showered by Mr. Hwang and even though she unknowingly put the medicine for him to sleep so he does not go to the meeting for her son's sake, killed him, there is character development that they are showing with regards to her.  KI is learning how to manipulate - even with Jiuen, he had it in him - reminds me of the time he wanted JE to shut up about leaking about SW and OTY.  He blackmailed her that time.  So, KI is not a good person.  He might like JM now, but if he had a son somewhere else by someone - he will dump JM in a hot potato second.  That is how quick it is going to be.  Now he is playing with SW and SW knows that it was due to DS.  YW in the preview knows what KI did and he will start his black mail and get SW and JM divorced or hand him over to the police.  

JM right now is not a threat to KI - since KI is the vice chairman.  Once his involvement in the murder comes to light and he will have to give up his seat, and YW and JM are not safe.  He does not want to lose what he has gotten so far - a cushy life without working for it.  A failure.  So, when he sees YW and JM -  it reflects on him.  Really sticky situation right now.  Someone is going to get hurt and only then can we untangle this web of lies.  Writer - please leave out the children and deal with the adults.  We have been tired of seeing SB go, so let's not have another one.  To bring JE down to earth what should be done?  Release information regarding her birth?  

I am more worried about Chairman Jang and JH and the secretary.  One of them will be another victim of CTJ.  What do guys think?  

@angelwingssf  I would rather want them to kill the secretary.  Killing the secretary will be more eventful because Mr Jang hasn’t gotten the chance to get know to his real grandson. He should her get the chance to get to know him. It would be sad if he died before getting the chance. 

@nohamahamoud2002 You are right CTJ is the greater Evil. I can’t quiet articulate in good words what I think of this man. He infuriates me because of how he manipulates his son and turned him into a murderer. So very angry at this man 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f8d820fd4966ebaba8

44 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I am more worried about Chairman Jang and JH and the secretary.  One of them will be another victim of CTJ.  What do guys think?  

I agree. As I have mentioned before, OTY/KYW and everyone should be on high alert and have security detail on everyone who may be in danger: The Jang household  (namely:  grandfather, Jimin, Yoon Shi Wol, Jang Junghee, Yang Nam Kyung, and Sun Holdings' Kim Yoo Wol/OTY. In case anything happens I hope OTY/KYW already has a will (leaving everything to  YSW and Jimin and in case they die everything goes to charity (but there can be a technicality here since CTJ and CKI can still buy those shares. :cold_sweat:

So I still think that the best solution  is  to give them both (before CTJ only but since CKI has become bad him too) a taste of that medicine to render them into  invalids unable to think and do anything physical. As I mentioned before jailtime is not an option.

I don't want anyone to die anymore. Another death means they are not being cautious enough even after all that has happened. It would be idiocy and stupidity on the part of the good ones if someone  on their side:sweatingbullets: dies once again.

The storyline is getting frustrating.... I thought that it was finally progressing with the impending filing of the divorce which is now kaput! Sad really sad.

26 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

What are the important to watch, because oh my god... S**t is heating up!

I invited you to watch but I want to leave the thread. I keep remembering Mr Hwang and I am heartbroken. Also despite my new fandom towards Choi Seung Jae, I can't watch him being evil. I know he is one of the nicest guys now from the photos I posted on his soompi page especially with children, so he isn't fit for a villain, he just can't convince me :bawling:  I  already skipped too many episodes 

I want to watch something cheerful, this is too tragic. Even the comic elements are not reducing the stress. Really there are less stressful drama to watch such as "home for summer"

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I keep remembering Mr Hwang and I am heartbroken. Also despite my new fandom towards Choi Seung Jae, I can't watch him being evil. I know he is one of the nicest guys now from the photos I posted on his soompi page especially with children, so he isn't fit for a villain, he just can't convince me :bawling:  I  already skipped too many episodes 

Aww, no!! I just wanna know :bawling: 

Oh my goodness... I really don't wanna watch this but I'm being pulled towards it...

20 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Aww, no!! I just wanna know :bawling: 

Oh my goodness... I really don't wanna watch this but I'm being pulled towards it...

Watch it slowly my dear friend , to avoid heartbreak. It is a very very good drama, but the problem is that it is getting stressful, so just take your time :)

Just watched the new episode in subs ugh this drama is just sooo frustrating! Absolutely hate DS she’s crazy, she seriously seems like a sociopath now, no sense of remorse or anything she thinks she’s entitled to keep TY! Can’t he like kick her out of the house or something they aren’t married anymore just get her out of there she should live on the streets with her mom without taking any of the stuff she bought of TY money! Also JE telling everything to DS is just so manipulative I mean girl you’re married let KI be some women be all crazy especially in these dramas! Let TY and SW be we don’t have many episodes left :bawling: I’m so glad the grandfather knows everything Ji Min is so intelligent though precious bean hopefully nothing happens to him and his mother KI just put them in danger once again I really don’t think his father will just let them live in the house without getting a divorce, he knows his dad is capable of murder I mean he tried killing TY and with the use of himself and his mother the killed Me Hwang which is horrible... I really want to see how everything plays out but at the moment I’m just so frustrated nothing is getting resolved at least now everyone knows who the real grandson is now, I loved how shook the good troop was that TY knew about the DNA test after all they are the regulars at the DNA clinic :joy: they should start the hair pulling business and get those DNA results for everyone true professionals 

30 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Is it like the promise but worse?

I didn't watch the Promise :) but I think this one is more tragic than Left-handed wife. At least in left-handed wife, the couple were together for a long time, and were married.

here it is more complicated. but then we are already  episode 84? 

11 hours ago, dramaninja said:

KBS' Blurb for Ep 83 (Wednesday): 덕실은 법원 앞에서 광일을 기다리는 시월을 찾아가 광일이 모든 사실을 알게 됐으니 기다리지 말라고 말하고, 유월은 미란을 찾아가 황노인에게 먹인 약이 무슨 약인지 알고 먹인 것인지 따진다. 한편, 태준은 이혼하지 않겠다는 광일에게 시월의 안위를 두고 으름장을 놓고, 광일은 시월이 어떻게 되든 상관없다고 말하는데....

Translation: DS goes to SW who was waiting for KI at the court-house, and tells her not to wait, because KI knows everything. YW meets MR and argues with her whether she knew what drug it was when she made Mr. Hwang have it. Meanwhile, KI refuses to get divorced from SW, and gets threatened by CTJ who brings up SW's safety, but KI says he will not divorce her, regardless of what happens to her.

26 minutes ago, jayakris said:

KBS' Blurb for Ep 83 (Wednesday): 덕실은 법원 앞에서 광일을 기다리는 시월을 찾아가 광일이 모든 사실을 알게 됐으니 기다리지 말라고 말하고, 유월은 미란을 찾아가 황노인에게 먹인 약이 무슨 약인지 알고 먹인 것인지 따진다. 한편, 태준은 이혼하지 않겠다는 광일에게 시월의 안위를 두고 으름장을 놓고, 광일은 시월이 어떻게 되든 상관없다고 말하는데....

Translation: DS goes to SW who was waiting for KI at the court-house, and tells her not to wait, because KI knows everything. YW meets MR and argues with her whether she knew what drug it was when she made Mr. Hwang have it. Meanwhile, KI refuses to get divorced from SW, and gets threatened by CTJ who brings up SW's safety, but KI says he will not divorce her, regardless of what happens to her.

Can’t believe how selfish KI is becoming I get it he’s hurt because he’s been deceived but I mean seriously you know what your dad is capable of, it’s like saying he’s okay with Ji Min and SW getting murdered like Mr Hwang DS is having a bad influence on her brother! The whole family is so messed up I really want Ki to redeem himself I believe he is able to change but his relatives keep messing it up...

If KI or MR at the end goes to jail due to being an accessories to Mr. Huang's death cause of his CTJ and other stuff, but realizes the bad deeds they've done and repents in prison, I'm okay with that.

But CTJ & DS BETTER NOT GET ANY REDEMPTION ARC/STORYLINE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see both CTJ & DS reach rock bottom, get slapped by the full extent of the law (and everyone if the writer allows) with no wiggle room to escape or repent/redemption. CTJ needs to pay with his life for all his sins...NO PRISON ALLOWED!!!! DS needs to be committed to a sanitarium and rot there for the rest of her life with no family visits. 

Archived