[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, aidaladida said:

As for MR - I really hope she works with TY to bring CTJ down.

I don't think this is possible. IMR is not trustworthy. As I mentioned earlier, she easily swings, one moment very apologetic, then another moment back to her greedy self.  KYW should make her leave his house. 

10 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

She is wishy washy, but I think she is not a bad person perse, but she did something bad and don't know how to reverse that.  It takes a lot of guts and inner strength to overcome the wrong that she has done.  She thinks it is hurting her children because she did wrong, but in actuality, she is doing more wrong and karma is kicking in to make sure she knows about it.  

Your pen name "Susu" reminds me of the "Ten miles of Peach Blossoms" (CDrama)

I looked up that drama, very interesting. I don't usually watch Cdrama's. 

As for Miran, the think that gets me is she keeps doing horrible things over and over. Crying and regretting it and doing it again. Her character to me is the worse. 

:angry::angry: <- - My character description of Mi Ran is she is Evil. Mi Ran will only change if is one of her children dies.  Pay attention to how she looks at her daughter ( so confused )  she doesn’t know what to do. Her problem is that her CHILDREN ARE HER WORLD AND SHE MAY EVEN KILL TO MAKE THEM HAPPY.  Mi Ran in this episode says she love Mr Hwang but she never confronted Choi Tae Joon with what she discovered . Wae Wae??  No she decided to tell her kid not to be like his father. Pah!! Is she for real ?? I think not, she just went there to look at her kid to reminds herself why she killed Mr Hwang and then cry again because her life is not her own. Her kids are ADULTS and should know RIGHT FROM WRONG, right . How can her kids not know the meaning of right and wrong. I myself agree with @10192123sangre character description of Mi Ran. She can never be trusted because now KII is involved with the plot to murder Mr Hwang. She will never let her kid be tainted or labeled as a murderer. Chingu you cracked me up about Kim Yoo Wol needing to kick these woman out of his house. Neither of them trustworthy at all. You can never trust Mi Ran because all her kids have to say is I will die, Let Me Die or I will die with you. If you noticed MR and KII are very much a like. So gullible and selfish. Don’t have guts to stand up for what they want. Easily manipulated.  KII receives JH’s love even knowing he isn’t her son. She is working hard to find him a woman who can truly love him wholeheartedly and yet he can’t seem to understand it when it is right in front of him. Smh smh smh @Susu @angelwingssf

Do you know what really bothers me in Episode 78. No one has discovered that he ( Mr Hwang was DRUGGED). They all think it was natural causes.  I was proud of KII for actually asking his father what kind of pills he gave him. But then he disappoints me when he believes his father it was sleeping pills. I am so furious as to why there was no autopsy for MR Hwang??? He wasn’t that old or sickly. Isn’t his death questionable???? 
I had a REVELATION CHINGU’s.  THE PILLS    CTG GAVE MI RAN WERE PROBABLY THE SAMEPILLS HE GAVE MR RHE FIRST TIME TO DRUG OTY BEFORE SET BYUL DIED.  CTJ gave pill that causes heart attacks and has been banned from the world. 
CtJ is already trying to steal Mr Hwang shares . He is in for a surprise because MR Hwang already took care of his finances when he dies. 

ALL I KNOW IF MR GET’s ANYTHING I WILL BE WO PISSED??

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I was proud of KII for actually asking his father what kind of pills he gave him. But then he disappoints me when he believes his father it was sleeping pills.

KI is an idiot. He believes everything his father say

As for MR, is she equally evil as CTJ or less or more? I really don't understand her. She is not protecting her kids, she is destroying them

CTJ never loved KI. It does not matter to him if KI is destroyed. A snake is better than him. At least a snake protects its children

12 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Goodluck in todays episode chingu..what will be the cliffhanger for next week episode??

Maybe Mr Jang welcomes Kim Yoo Wol as his grandson and they conspire to let CHOI TAE JOON GET WHAY HE WANTS AND FOR KIM YOO WOL DESTROY HIM IN ONE GO.  What do you think @joan0528  

@nohamahamoud2002 Chingu well said, CHOO TAE JOON doesn’t love his son. If he did he would have never tainted his son’s hands just like Mi Ran did by complying with what he wanted.  I also believed that Mi Ran confuses her love for her children by tainting them. She needs to be taught on how to be a human being first so that she can be a great mom. She should ask JH on how to be a good mom. How to sacrifice for a loved one and protect them from harm.

42 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wow, is this for real? Everyone became, how do you say a human being for once lol.

MR tells DS to let TY go because the truth is, she abandoned him in the orphanage in the first place. Well for once, she told the truth. Now question is, will she listen? 

KI says he knows what kind of person his father is now. Well too late for that but it's good that he decided to let SW and JM out of the house. 

Hopefully no one other than SW is listening to grandpa talking to JM like that. Thank god there is no amnesia here.

The gooftroops now know the truth of TY and is wondering if JH knows this too. For once, they are smart but hopefully they keep their mouths shut until the divorce is finalized. 

@joan0528 I hope KI keeps his words regarding the divorce. I won't believe him until I see those papers stamped for real lol. 

If MR has a conscious, she would never take that house that was left behind for her<_<.

53 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Were praising him for letting go of SW and jimin..but being accomplish of a murder is another thing..i know KI life is miserable now and he didnot want SW and Jimin to suffer more in the hands of his father (that im proud of him for thinking about their safety first most especially jimim his son)

It is OK. This is just drama. Take it easy :D 

If KI admits to his role in the crime, he will have a lighter sentence and will redeem himself. I really hope he does this even if at the end of the drama

Since there is no proof of CTJ's crime, I hope MR kills him

Although I am not up with the in's and out's of this drama, I feel for KI  regardless what he has done it feels like he he has nothing now and going to loose everything.  He looks depressed as if he is going to do something reckless to himself.

At the end of the episode the wife looks stunned by what he says, however she used him for revenge and no matter what he has done she appears to have no guilt towards how he is feeling.  In that sense I do feel extremely sorry for him.

24 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Although I am not up with the in's and out's of this drama, I feel for KI  regardless what he has done it feels like he he has nothing now and going to loose everything.  He looks depressed as if he is going to do something reckless to himself.

At the end of the episode the wife looks stunned by what he says, however she used him for revenge and no matter what he has done she appears to have no guilt towards how he is feeling.  In that sense I do feel extremely sorry for him.

Me too. This has been a problem for me all along. I just wish he confided in JH. She really loves him, she could have saved him from CTJ. He trusted his evil father and his jealousy harmed him (it is logical to be jealous, but he turned into an Othello). 

I think SW pitied him in the past but when he refused to divorce her and sent JM away, she hated him. I am not concerned with SW anymore.

but I feel good about JH. She still loves KI. She is a kind person, she is the only one who ever cared for him. I think JM loves KI too.

Archived