[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

He should kick them out of his house for his safety. Who in their right mind lives with a murderer. 

He should definitely kick them out asap. Ji Min and the grandfather even goes to OTY/KYW's house. What if he is not there when they visit? How can he even feel at peace knowing what Im Mi Ran is capable of? She is so wishy-washy. Swings easily to the left or to the right depending on what benefits her children the most. She has no conscience whatsoever when decision making time comes when it comes to her children. She will always do bad things regardless as long as she believes she is doing it for either Choi Kwang Il or Chae Duk Shil. As the doctor said she  is in a  more depressed state  than Duk Shil and that is very bad  especially if she ends up hurting another person again if not herself.  How can she be capable of righting Duk Shil if she herself is is need of help badly (emotionally and psychologically).  As I stated before  both mother and daughter should just be committed to a mental institution together with Choi Tae Joon. But it would be better for him to become a vegetable so that he cannot hurt anyone anymore.

Choi Tae Joon still does not have any remorse he is even angry about Yangji Corporation being taken away from him when in truth it was never his nor is it Kwang Il's. And even angrier now that he knows that Kim Yoo Wol knows that he is the real grandson. He truly believes that it is his for the taking. So thick skinned. 

50 minutes ago, 10192123sangre said:

Duk Shil blames everything that has happened to her on Shi Wol.

Im Mi Ran is not really repentant. She withholds vital information and does not really tell the truth completely.

It is  more than time for OTY/KYW to kick out the mother and daughter. They are not legally married anymore. Duk Shil if she wants to insist on being married to OTY she should go after the real Oh Tae Young. But I believe that person is dead? So in reality she is already a widow.

Well, despite all the character's problems, the actress is amazing. I like her expressions.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e85e5a9c80d92bb35c

Today’s CAT FIGHT WAS EPIC LOL LOL ILOCE SEEING Si Wol finally defended herself.
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e85e5a9c80d92bb35c

Duk S’il has really lost it . She think she is also an important person. The way she was bragging about who she was.  Si Wol pissed off lol lol 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29060db9ada4db6b7c44

@nohamahamoud2002 Tell me the expression you like from whichever actress so I can make GiF of it . Lol lol 

Yoo Jin just witnessed how terrible Kwang Il's little sister is. She might want to rethink marrying Kwang Il. She has only met ChoiTae Joon who is a hyena with a double face, she has not seen him as to how  bad person nor does she know of the bad things such as murder he is capable of. She also has to meet the birth mother hahaha. KYW needs to go to the psychiatrist and request him to commit both women in a mental institution since he is unable to kick them out and they refuse to leave his house. I'm saying this because Im Mi Ran uses Duk SHil as an excuse to stay longer in that house. She is Duk Shil's mother she should slap the reality in her and drag her out of the house. She needs to use force with Duk Shil because she is beyond reasoning.

Shi Wol should file a suit against Duk Shil for phyiscal injuries. That big house it has a CCTV right? Yoo Jin is a witness. 

She needs to be placed in either detention (jail) or mental institution before she does harm to Shi Wol. It has now become a habit of hers to hit Shi Wol. And when Shi Wol was not looking and asking Yoo Jin to leave what does Duk Shil do? She hits Shi Wol acting like a kid and running away happy with what she just did. She got one over Shi Wol. Irritating but funny at the same time. But it is no laughing matter though. She really needs to be detained, restrained whatever.

Choi Tae Joon says he will not back down and it is just so unfair. How is it unfair? It was his choice to become a manservant of that family. His choice to marry the pregnant daughter of the then Chairman. It was all his choice. No one forced him. And he says it is unfair? 

We all make choices in life. Whether it be the right one or the wrong one, there is no one to blame but ourselves. We made the choice, it was not made for us. He could have easily refused to be a manservant in the past but he is greedy and had ulterior motives. Now he says it is unfair. What an idiot! Stop blaming others for your decisions, Choi Tae Joon! :angry:

On 10/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, dramaninja said:

Blurb from KBS:  태준은 시월과 유월이 자신의 뒤를 캐고 다닌다는 사실을 알고 두 사람을 막을 방법을 강구하고, 정희는 태준에게 이혼을 요구하는데... 태준은 그런 정희에게 그룹의 절반을 달라고 한다. 한편, 장회장은 태준으로부터 유월을 지키기 위해 태준을 없애려 하는데....

Translation: Knowing that YW and SW are digging up dirt on him, CTJ devises a way to stop them, and JH demands a divorce from him. CTJ asks the same JH for half of the company. Meanwhile, Chmn Jang wants to eliminate CTJ to protect YW first from CTJ.

-----

Looks like there is a lot of CTJ in the next episode....  The preview video shows that the Chairman is giving him a drink, saying "let us do bottoms up".  Did he poison it???

By the way, I loved a lot of stuff in Episode 85.  The best was the childish slap and run from DS after the encounter with SW.  So out of the blue.  This drama has quite a bit of interesting stuff like this all the time.  In fact that whole scene was hilarious.  The subbers have had to cheat a bit because there is no specific English word for calling the older-brother's wife ("olkae") so some of you may have missed the little humor in how DS disdainfully calls SW "olkae" all the time, which she actually started when she met SW at the courthouse.  She had suddenly called her "ulkae", surprising SW, and it did not come through in the subs.  And then the look on YuJin's face when the SILs were into hair-pulling and hand-grabbing, and she was asked to butt out of the fight, and had to leave!  Priceless. Like she had to wonder, "holy crap, what did I get myself into?"

How about SukHui, though? She is actually one of the nicest characters in the show.  I could not believe that she still stood by her sister, after all that arrogant and dismissive attitude that JH had always shown her.  So tacky of JH and then the dad to ask for her help, knowing how much they have ill-treated her.  The apologies sounded so hollow and transparent, like they were being said just to get her help (maybe the dad did look sincere but JH did not even try to look sincere in the apology!).  I couldn't believe that SH still gave them a lifeline.  The goof troop has so much more "humanism" (Konglish word) in them - just like JiEun says about her MIL.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298b2f2c6e641b062b89

Mr Jang Wol-Chun has finally saw what a disgusting human being Mr Choi Tae Joon is. Didn’t I tell everyone that CHOI TAE JOON WILL BLAME HIS FIL? For everything, when we all know he had a choice of every decision he made.  What I hated was that CTJ never truly appreciated Jung Hee. Jung Hee informed him before marriage and told him she won’t have any children. He MADE  THE DECISION TO MARRY HER BECAUSE HE WAS GREEDY. Every choices he made was his choice. No one forced him to do anything. He loved placing a label on himself. Jung Hee truly appreciated him and started falling for him , Nah she didn’t because she still had her exes picture out away.  
What surprised me so much in Friday’s episode was that bit everything was in black and white in the Jang’s household. JH actually loved her sister and I understand why she gets irritated by her. I would too just hearing her loud voice all the time. Mr Park truly loves his wife and it wasn’t about money but love. It was kinda sweet.  I was even surprised by JIEun , she even has a heart and watching her MIL express her hear. She actually lets her be swayed too. She is right KYW and KII both suffered. 
if KII would only let go and be human. I am still hating MiRan refused today admit that her daughter is losing her mind. She should at least let the Mr Jung know that DS has finally lost it. Is this wench waiting for DS to kill someone to realize she need help. Shi Wol admitted being patient is what kept her from losing her mind. She didn’t want to end up like DS. 
@nohamahamoud2002 @jayakris I hope new girl also give up. Of her love is true she will come back but I wouldn’t want to be in such a complicated family atmosphere. After watching DS acting so child like , should send her on her merry ways. DA was actually cute in this episode. It was so funny. 

@dramaninja @angelwingssf @tulip06 @lu09 @10192123sangre @Susu @DramaBoss @whome @Barbara Riley I hope you all had a good weekend. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Jung Hee informed him before marriage and told him she won’t have any children. He MADE  THE DECISION TO MARRY HER BECAUSE HE WAS GREEDY. Every choices he made was his choice. No one forced him to do anything

I always considered this a tough condition ,  Junghee not having children, 

But then it should have sounded fishy to the FIL at that time. No man will accept that condition, Unless he had an ulterior motive. I really feel surprised that no one suspected CTJ

@jayakris I did catch her sayjng olkae unnie too, I think it means my brother's wife, right? Koreans have so many names of relatives :D

53 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I always considered this a tough condition ,  Junghee not having children, 

But then it should have sounded fishy to the FIL at that time. No man will accept that condition, Unless he had an ulterior motive. I really feel surprised that no one suspected CTJ

@jayakris I did catch her sayjng olkae unnie too, I think it means my brother's wife, right? Koreans have so many names of relatives :D

Episode 1, Jung Hee told him point blank, I am not having anymore kids? 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2929b5846a78e1045770

He was very much greedy already. CTJ is shameless and. LQ wants to put the blame on her for him switching the kids. 

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah I know he is greedy but I am just surprised that no one suspected him. I mean why would he accept such a condition unless he is planning something ?

The grandfather even did a DNA test with KI - but because his daughter gave birth to the child he did not suspect his as much.  Also, in one of the episodes, he is seen to have altered the DNA test with KI since CTJ knew who KI was at that time - he probably got the DNA sample from IMR to do the match.  

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @jayakris I hope new girl also give up. Of her love is true she will come back but I wouldn’t want to be in such a complicated family atmosphere. After watching DS acting so child like , should send her on her merry ways. DA was actually cute in this episode. It was so funny. 

I think my mind is blocked off to DS antics -  just everything that she does is off putting.  Sorry that I cannot see - what you all see.  

The new girl that wanted to be with KI will hopefully realize that it is not worth it to be with him and all that JE and she knew about him is just a facade and he is a different man to what they knew about him.  

After seeing today's episode - it is still rolling in the same muck of getting CTJ out and he seems to be have not even budged an inch.  

There was some article that threw KYW facial expression off at the end of today's episode.  Wonder what it was.  Did not catch it completely.  

The Goof troop knows that DS mother is KI biological mother and SH and her JE went to confront IMR.  DS showed up and kicked them out .  

Todays episode more on CTJ and KI really make his move to become more villian, without CTJ asking to do something, he make his own movement to frame KYW of killing mr.hwang because of money

whatever reason you give to DS, she stilldont want to accept the truth about her mother wrongdoing..

Archived