[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

larus

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Hello there . Welcome to the thread . Not to fond of noona romances especially in a drama like this . Like @Latte_Anyday I felt a bit more electricity btwn Do & TJ , but am happy if romances are done subtly & minimally. I find it easier to enjoy crime dramas this way . :lol: But agree that all 3 have great chemistry.

@40somethingahjumma heard good stuff about Dr Prisoner . Will bookmark & check out later . Time is not on my side . 

Waves to @jongski @joccu . We watch many of the same dramas this season . 

@triplem waves back.  Same here. Not fond of noona romance (except for  My Prettiest Daughter drama- it doesn't look and feel one). I also don't like romance esp crime dramas.  I think It'll be more interesting  with HTH  JHR scenes-confrontation/clash esp with their personalities.

This drama coming from the writer of  Korean version of" The Good Wife".. which I enjoyed. But this is police crime thriller so.. I don't like any romance part.

See ya'll sommpi friends Jutsice thread and When The Devil Calls Your Name .. I hope.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Flod1 said:

A lot chemistry between pour three leader. Maybe a romance :  noona:D:sweatingbullets:

@triplem , @Lawyerh & @titania1000 

I see one love story  :naughty:

Between Do Chi Gwang  & 5d244740f293a209018410.gif?download

6FA92C38-6822-476A-BA71-955E5C541FC5.gif

C13EBEA5-CA93-4FBB-91AC-8FBD3CAD14CF.gif

AA6B5F71-890B-4882-B5DE-0B066C2ED15E.gif

Spoiler

7D6539CE-4960-464E-A38C-E295E295BBCA.gif

& wouldn’t be any more trip to get water from other office :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

48E5A670-F78B-4F9D-A76F-CCD1B6B00667.gif

His Old , new love :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

3624C642-FF05-4580-BDA9-5BA37EB20C57.gif

B40E525F-5596-41BB-9117-9A9CB7E2BCEB.gif

@triplem waves back.   I think this season have been pretty strong for drama wise. And they actually are making good dramas.

the think about Jang hae ryong being father himself and then being evil with other people who has children actually makes more sense to me.  I mean he's totally bad man. But I actually like that kind of bad man. It makes him more intresting. 

@Lawyerh , @titania1000 & @triplem 

29729051-5A6E-445D-B216-AD14CE786676.gif

so meet MR & MRs hang up :tounge_wink: , let’s hop they don’t call each other with important information, they will hang up in each other :naughty:

Do chi Gwang  (:D

Spoiler

59391B49-DF0F-42BA-B0A4-0D3E93F0B7F7.gif

19319523-E1CA-4BB8-8BBE-F4D12221DD1D.gif

Han Tae Joo ( :ph34r: ) 

Spoiler

5d2494d6b7859615179530.gif?download

CEFA767F-439E-45AB-9D9E-16C0B504A1CE.gif

* I am so addicted to this drama :mrgreen:

welcome @nohamahamoud2002:kiss_wink:

I like this drama very intense and dramatic. I'm really here for noona romance. I'm serious. There are a lot chemisrry and eye looking beetwen our young policeman and our lawyer woman. Hope the writers are smart.

@titania1000

It's not a big deal really eheheh (shrug) I just felt bad for Soo-Yeon 'cause I'm similar to her as well^_^ I tend to ramble out of nervousness & get slightly annoyed when people don't stay to listen to what I've to say but well...people can suck at times whatever:P 

In her case, Mr. Do appears to be a no nonsense kind of person so he has no time for all that gratitude/formalities etc so he hung up on her to avoid the awkwardness. 

Lee Jae-Yoon plays the crooked cop.. Pity his character was cut off literally so early.. Though he was such a jerk LoL. I was like shocked that Officer Kim could take him down when there were obvious physical differences between them. I just thought Kang-Joon looked smaller but he packed a punch!:lol::D

5 hours ago, Flod1 said:

I like this drama very intense and dramatic. I'm really here for noona romance. I'm serious. There are a lot chemisrry and eye looking beetwen our young policeman and our lawyer woman. Hope the writers are smart.

Honestly I have no expectations whatsoever regarding romance in an OCN crime drama. ;) I imagine our team will be too busy dodging bullets and trucks of doom to make eyes beyond death stares.

I'd be happy and relieved if no one amongst the leads dies at the end of the show. That would be enough for me.

@titania1000

Spoiler

Ah yes, I have heard of Line of Duty. It's on Netflix but I haven't got to it. I really need to get back to my UK dramas like Shetland... I'm so behind.

Different Dreams sound interesting. I may take a look later. It's a period of history I really love... the architecture, the fashion etc. But they were turbulent times even in China.

There are plenty of good dramas that are being totally ignored by international viewers like Nokdu Flower and Chief of Staff (which I think are masterpieces of storytelling). Different tastes, I guess.

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@titania1000

Lee Jae-Yoon plays the crooked cop.. Pity his character was cut off literally so early.. Though he was such a jerk LoL. I was like shocked that Officer Kim could take him down when there were obvious physical differences between them. I just thought Kang-Joon looked smaller but he packed a punch!:lol::D

I believe it was mentioned that he has a military background which I assumed rightly or wrongly perhaps... went beyond the obligatory 2 years of service. It seemed a plausible explanation for why he could take down Officer Kim so easily. Besides it was great optics... heh... for a thug like Kim who thinks he can bully and intimidate to be taken down by a smaller man. 

I was bored so I gave this a try.  I kind of like chief Do.  I don't know why I keep thinking Kim Sang Joong.  I don't fancy the main young guy and my beef with him is the thick make-up especially his red lips.  When I watch a cop show and I see cops wearing red lipstick, I can't take them seriously.  Same for the bad guy.  I was supposed to feel the threatening vibe and all then I saw his a little too red lips.  Anyways, chief Do did make me laugh at one point:

Boss:  ...she looks better than when she was a prosecutor.

Chief Do:  well, maybe she's been getting facials.

(cough cough)

I don't fancy the main young guy and my beef with him is the thick make-up especially his red lips. 

73414C6B-6D10-448D-9055-A5977970F772.gif

Look closely, I never use lipstick , it’s all natural & @triplem PP cream is all gossip, the sun glow what make my skin flawless  :sweat_smile:

i just finished both episodes.. haha i love how skilled KHJ is at portraying the mysterious side of han tae joo and her dark secrets :D also, when chief do asked about the phone call she made at the hospital and she just replied so curtly and cleverly, to make info slipped and see how the bad people kill each other.. that moment gave me bits of creeps SHE IS MALEFICIENT!! (just as the new movie is coming out and she reminded me of angelina jolie lol)

I love both male leads ( @Ameera Ali yes I adore SKJ’s  smooth face & lovely lips ) but Han Tae Joo is a real scene stealer. 

I agree :thumbsup:

but @triplem & @titania1000

Is it me or the bodyguard , middle finger my sweet KYK :lol:

84B10D68-459E-42A5-A084-B242C7A2438D.gif

6A6E51C8-A0C2-4470-9DBC-26742CF5BDB2.gif

Spoiler

61C2725A-A5E9-4D53-AF6E-5B2188AB09A3.gif

A2E3D38E-93BC-4F63-951B-2B6C77DC2738.gif

No trusting sunglasses inside the building :mrgreen:

10 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Her witty lines, humor and crazy and shameless honesty about her harsh methods are the kind of stuff i want to hear all the day, all the year. 

To be honest, she can also read the dictionary: i would listen to her with the same fascination!:mrgreen:

Your in luck , she talkative :joy::kiss_wink:

15627910241562791011.gif

I am in love she joined the team , they need someone like her :D

15627914791562791457.gif

Everyone got praised equally: actors and director and that's how it should be!

They are a big happy family :joy:

they all deserve praise :kiss_wink: 

15630120141563011960.gif

15630125221563012490.gif

( @triplem , @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama ) How lucky the sexy uncle is he take the first hug :joy: hello  the first hug is important  , now I need to run him with a bicycle not a car just for @titania1000  don’t be heart broken if I kill him :mrgreen:

Archived