[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

larus

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

You should totally start by praising his voice: his voice is like eating chocolate mousse!:w00t: 

We need her to forget anything link with voice :joy:& I think @sushilicious like her lead to be cover with blood , have habits of smashing mirrors,  bitting suspect :mrgreen::joy:

@Lawyerh , @triplem  isn’t this better smashing suspect on mirror :yum: than smashing normal mirror :D

15620759031562075891.gif

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Watcher 왓쳐 - Sat & Sun @ 22:20 KST - Han Suk Kyu, Kim Hyun Joo & Seo Kang Joon - Premieres on July 6th
49 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks for the pics! 

i agree with the article: her dark, cold and charismatic appearance  is very appealing and intriguing!

Agree with you I am interested to know more   &  I am loving her sense of dressing :heart: 

can’t wait for Saturday :mrgreen:

Reasons To Tune In To “Watcher” This Week, Starring Han Suk Kyu, Seo Kang Joon, And Kim Hyun Joo

by R. Jun
67992898cf96489fbad9a85859907364.jpeg?s=

With the premiere of OCN’s “Watcher” coming up fast this week, Han Suk Kyu, Seo Kang Joon, and Kim Hyun Joo shared reasons they think you should tune in to the drama.

“Watcher” is about two police officers and a lawyer, all connected through a tragic incident. The three form an internal anti-corruption unit and work together to expose the underbelly of authority figures.

The drama is a collaboration between writer Han Sang Woon of “Good Wife” and director Ahn Gil Ho of “Stranger (Forest of Secrets)” and “Memories of the Alhambra.”

Han Suk Kyu plays the anti-corruption unit’s team leader Do Chi Kwang, who doubts everyone and doesn’t believe emotions. The actor said, “I’d like it if viewers worked with us to unravel the pain of the police officer Do Chi Kwang, a witness to corruption, as well as the truth that Do Chi Kwang, Kim Young Kun, and Han Tae Joo are working to find. In addition to the satisfaction of putting puzzle pieces together one by one, the drama will show a variety of human emotions and deviations from different angles.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336626wpp/reasons-to-tune-in-to-ocns-watcher-this-week-from-han-suk-kyu-seo-kang-joon-and-kim-hyun-joo

3 Things To Look For In OCN’s “Watcher,” Premiering Tonight

by R. Jun
9d4a05dc3a0a43b2bd4212279feb91ba.jpeg?s=

Ahead of tonight’s premiere of “Watcher,” starring Han Suk Kyu, Seo Kang Joon, and Kim Hyun Joo, OCN has released a list of what you can’t miss in the drama.

“Watcher” is a thriller about two police officers and a lawyer who are all connected through a tragic incident. The three form an internal anti-corruption team to root out corruption in the police force.

A new psychological thriller from OCN

OCN has been at the forefront of the growth of genre pieces in K-drama, and they are back with a new thriller. The drama takes on the not-oft handled perspective of internal investigators, who engage in lonely work, generally regarded as enemies by their colleagues.

Within the anti-corruption team, whose job is to doubt everyone, each member carries their own ambitions and beliefs, which will inevitably clash. The drama will examine the lines between “good” and “evil” and justice.

Director Ahn Gil Ho said, “The drama focuses more on people and the relationships between them rather than the specific incidents. One incident can be seen in a variety of ways depending on the perspective of the character, which will be an interesting aspect of the drama.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336929wpp/3-things-to-look-for-in-ocns-watcher-premiering-tonight

I'm sorry for this trivial comment. I just can't help not to say I gushed when I saw Do Hae-kang again. I just love Kim Hyun-joo. But I also found it lovely that her co-star Lae Jae-yoon in I Have a Lover stars here as well. Anyway, the pilot episode was direct, dramatic, and gripping. I hope that chingudeul will enjoy watching this drama. See you around.

"Watcher" reminds me of "Player", also under OCN Network.

Idk but does Kang-Joon look pudgier here LoL?!:P His cheeks look fuller..? He's a hot-blooded cop with principles. 

That Lawyer Han - smoothB) I like how she has her own bodyguard ha-ha. It's rare for lawyers to have one. It's a pretty good start so far, looking forward to more:D

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐 - Sat & Sun @ 22:20 KST

Somehow when Seo Kang Joon is taking a drama I never missed it.... he has such a weird things that make me attract to his works and it successfully drawn all my attention and watched it till the end even not all of my friends agree that the drama is a good one, but I always watch his drama in full and no skipped scenes (Like I did when the plot get too boring or the villain got into my nerve deeply or the drama just too much) he is always perfectly bring out his character.

Same with what happen to "Romantic Doctor : Teacher Kim" back then I thought this one was never my kind of drama... but well I watched all episodes in full. 

Now as I watched first episode of this drama... I knew it... This is shall not pass too.... Seo Kang Joon is perfectly portray his character so is God Suk Kyu he is JJAANG!!!!!!

Psychological thrillers are the best genre for character driven stories. I'm here for that!

This man is a terror! :scream:

Handsome oppa or not: i would run for my life! I'm a true chicken!:mrgreen:

Ocn Has upload all the vids of the first episode.

Yes terror with his killing looks :kiss_wink:

Isn’t he sweet heart , have trust issues but helpful  , What so scary about him , this old woman even stronger than him  :mrgreen: 

E89BBC62-D852-463E-A77B-F0B7527C34EA.gif

Also wish he was my neighbor , I would also wait late night to do my recycle ,  just to say hi :naughty:

6B18F183-9D93-404B-8602-F4D724E5077D.gif

Fan girl collection from episode 1 :joy:

D18DAD06-E25D-41AB-8B20-4C0A084AA434.gif

Spoiler

0F0296C5-EBB8-4C63-ABFA-533FCFE34330.gif

@Lawyerh I am cross with OCN I can’t see with all the Dark his natural pink lips :joy:

Archived