[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

you know what was fascinating, though dan oh had lost her memories, her heart still remembered haru and her watch always went of whenever he was near, dan oh told this to kyung on their stage date, that her monitor was beeping because she was happy or excited but she kept mistake her heartache of missing haru as real heart pain from her former heart condition because even that was't as painful as being separated from him. even when she arrived under the tree to meet kyung for the stage, her heart was racing because it was such a especial place for her and haru, (that's where their kiss happened and they planned to meet there on oct 10th and the tree is significant to both haru and her). dan oh's heart missed haru and subconscious thanked him for changing her stage but she said this to kyung, this proved to kyung how much she loved haru that even without her memories she subconsciously still longed for haru.

@-Love Blossom- to be fair kyung didn't know there was a consequence attached to changing the stage, the changing of stage always just irritated him because it always went against what he wanted. plus i liked the way he said he hates the writer.

@Jillia Danoh forgiving kyung for trumpet creeper is acceptable because, it was the writer that made him kill her on stage. and dan oh understands that because kyung never really got to be who he wanted to be because the writer give him such bad setup and she was also bound by very unfortunate character set up.

EJ3qc0kU8AAbSgr?format=jpg&name=360x360

EJ3qdWVUwAA_xgI?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 6

I think this writer does not give a think or two about what the readers of the manhwa want!:tounge_wink: I think at one point the publisher will have to step in and shut down the manhwa and change the writer to, a one who want's to write a better manhwa for Danoh and Haru! Heck I feel like buying the publishing house of this manhwa  writer with rights for  all these characters!! lol!!

Did anyone notice her aegyo charming voice returned back after she became self aware again! I was missing her teasing tone towards Haru!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

id anyone notice her aegyo charming voice returned back after she became self aware again! I was missing her teasing tone towards Haru!

yes, i totally squealed when she was being a baby and telling him how upset she is that he couldn't get the bread and he just pinched her cheek because she is so adorable and couldn't stop himself.

rowoon being an absolute cutie

teasing KHY is his full time job, he just loves teasing her. lol. look at him being petty and using her height against her. tall people have it all, i swear.

• Like 5

@Jillia the parallels, omg. richard simmons, it hits you right in the heart. I can tell where you are coming from about kyung. 

some really cute bts of these two while we wait for our finale. i really love watching trumpet creeper bts. 

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3

I am back at it again wanting to curse writer but i wont k5410.gif

I love young version of Dan Oh and BK so much. They are so cute and perfect buddies...
BK: “Wishing to keep you by my side knowing that you weren’t yourself makes me a monster”.
His confession!!! don’t think there is a better sorry than this ...

Me: Is someone chopping onionsk5425.gif

Dan Oh: “I hope you can become the real you just like how I could find the real me”.
This is most beautiful way of forgiving him and saying goodbye...

Atleast the writer didn’t make Haru suffer for long time. Thanks to writer for wrapping up Dan Oh’s memory thing fast instead of dragging it and torturing all...

• Like 5

@stargazer187, I’m with you on the way BK’s brother reminded Haru that his actions of changing the stage created the consequence of his impending disappearance. At least Haru doesn’t live his life like a coward. He was willing to change Danoh’s fate or do whatever it takes to keep Danoh safe and happy despite any repercussions. Someone like that brother who lives safely without taking risks cannot begin to comprehend Danoh and Haru’s desire to live freely to make their own fate.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Now  I remember Blu Dragon awards is today .

The comments say wrap up party is tomorrow because JaeWook may be attending the awards too (unconfirmed). :)  Jaewook’s schedule says wrap up party is tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@stargazer187, if he’s the writer it might explain why his manhwa is so cliche and written like someone who actually doesn’t know what love is. ^_^ I’m still hoping that the shadow is really the free will of the characters just because Danoh, Do Hwa and Haru treasured their free will in the shadow. I don’t want that to become meaningless for them. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Harry97 thanks for writing the warning sign up there. I am not ready to get the risk so I prefer to open it once I watch the episodes later. Honestly, I'm so tempted to see what you posted inside. :lol:

haha tbh I didn't want to be spoiled with it but came across it accidentally:sweatingbullets:. Trust me you will love it more if you watch it first in the episode. All I can say is there is good surprise waiting for you in the episode ;)

• Like 8