[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

43 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Maybe when they get married :wub: :lol:

Second that!

49 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Oh yes i realize that. I believe that if she joined one of company which focus more on acting such as Kingkong, Soop, etc. she could have been more shining than today. Somehow, whatever her reason is, she choose to stay at YG. At least, YG didn't do any kind of force to her only for the sake of their financial benefit, and gave her leisure time to get rest as she wanted it, like what I stress on previous statement. 

Let's protect our goddess!:rolleyes::wub:

True...she seems to have made her own choices

By the way..remember for TYH last ep BTS..LDW was trying to take a selca to no avail that YIN ask someone else..she say 'jin ah'..means not her manager ya? Manager name seems to be seong hoon based on sinamoles recent translation on her dj-ing time

Wonder who is jin

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, michsg said:

By the way..remember for TYH last ep BTS..LDW was trying to take a selca to no avail that YIN ask someone else..she say 'jin ah'..means not her manager ya? Manager name seems to be seong hoon based on sinamoles recent translation on her dj-ing time

Wonder who is jin

Jin Ah is her makeup artist.

• Love 6

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

About produce x 101, can someone inform us, when exactly the shooting has been started? Was it started when LDW was shooted TYH?

According to Wikipedia the first teaser for pdx101 was released "On December 14, Mnet dropped the first teaser of the show following the end of the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong" and LDW was confirmed as the National Producer/MC on March 4 and according to this article https://www.kpopmap.com/mnet-produce-x-101-to-begin-filming-journey-in-making-the-second-wanna-one/

"On Mar. 4, it was reported that Mnet “Produce X 101” will begin its filming according to a news report by Korean media outlet, Osen." 

Idk about the exact date but some time in March which would of been while recording tyh as well cause according to Wikipedia:

"The trainees were introduced through a runway show on March 20, 2019, although none of their names were revealed" and "On March 21, It was revealed that their first performance of their title track, "X1-MA" was revealed on M Countdown later that day, revealing Son Dong-pyo of DSP Media as the center. The broadcast date is also revealed, May 3, 2019." 

The video of the X1-MA has Wookie at the start of the video so probably during tyh cause March 28 was when the last ep aired and they finished recording the day before right?

Edit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1309314wpp/produce_x101-announces-new-selection-process-for-center-position 

' “Produce X 101,” hosted by Lee Dong Wook, began filming on March 4 and is set to premiere sometime in the first half of this year. '

- so yep can confirm it must of been during tyh and that it's March 4

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i’m always unsure with my life but i’m 100% sure he was nervous during this scene :joy: . he kept fooling around not because he’s naturally like that but because he was nervous. why why why tho? :rolleyes:

Yeeeees! In fact, he was fooling around during the BTS of all kissing scenes :D

In Na’s version of nervousness is she can’t look LDW straight in the eye (like the BTS of the falling hair scene where KJR was fixing her hair) and when she laughs and looks away (in almost all kissing scene BTS). 

• Love 5

i know this might be really old and maybe difficult to find, but I've actually been looking for the Goblin presscon where LDW & YIN were doing the high-five (and their fellow actors were teasing them by mimicking their high five)? I always see it as part of video montages but would love to watch the original presscon (and why they did the high-five). Anyone knows where I can watch this? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Isn't it confirmed that LDW has a "sulky" attitude??? SNSD Sunny stated that he can easily get angry :D:lol: Well, YIN handles him too wel^_^

I hope Wookie realizes that there are only a few people who can understand how he is sometimes, it seems like only those that get to know him well are able to see the other side of him...check out the screenshots below from an old episode of strong heart, Lee Jin Wook is a close friend from the time they were in the military....our girl must be one of those who got to know him well ^_^ How close were you YIN that you are able to get him out of his sulky mood? :wub:

1-DA2-C19-A-42-D3-4-C84-8-FF2-BA58-F829-

2-B5-E8-FF9-334-F-4-BE0-8-ECC-C9-D4-F68-

7-A294834-8-BDC-49-AE-BD6-E-B3860-CD7658

7-EA903-F7-2-A34-4-D6-B-87-A7-39-B367144

9-F329-D48-5-AE7-4834-86-F7-DA11-AA3151-

• Love 6
  • Insightful 3

I just see this on iu's insta.. inna was so funny.. sometimes i think that iu is acting older than inna.. that she is d one who's unni to her.. lols..

Both of them surely so close to be like this.. thanks to iu that we can see inna too.. and their trip seems so fun..

iu is such a best friend too.. she wqs promoted inna's sundabang on her insta too..

• Like 2
  • Love 8