Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

 

Same.

 

Sigh. Patiently waiting for their dating news. Probably next year? Lol.

OMG! Too slow...too slow for their ages with the average of 37 :D:lol: So they are going to have 20 years old children in their 60's/70's???

  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

I found this while browsing through Youtube yesterday.    It all started in 2014 I guess?     

41 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

OMG! Too slow...too slow for their ages with the average of 37 :D:lol: So they are going to have 20 years old children in their 60's/70's???

 

Right? They would probably want triplets. 1 boy who looks like Dong Wookie and 2 girls as cute and lovely as In Na ssi.

 

They need to start making babies like...two years ago. I hope they started after Goblin :lol:

  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Right? They would probably want triplets. 1 boy who looks like Dong Wookie and 2 girls as cute and lovely as In Na ssi.

They need to start making babies like...two years ago. I hope they started after Goblin :lol:

Oh yeah ^_^:D Let's gather a summoning circle for them to conceive twins/triplets and join TROS :wub:

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Oh yeah ^_^:D Let's gather a summoning circle for them to conceive twins/triplets and join TROS :wub:

I'd like to include myself in the summoning circle.. HAHAHA XD
I'll pray very hard for them.. kkkkk ^^

  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

 

Right? They would probably want triplets. 1 boy who looks like Dong Wookie and 2 girls as cute and lovely as In Na ssi.

 

They need to start making babies like...two years ago. I hope they started after Goblin :lol:

 

ahhahahah imagine the major TWIST that if they suddenly reveal they already have children since 2 years back! :joy: It would be the most hilraious thing if this were to happen. Noone even knew they were dating much less married w. children already :joy::sweatingbullets:

 

On a more serious note, yes hopefully no need to wait for a full year, especially given their ages. Practically speaking need to have energy to raise children well :sweatingbullets:

 

6 hours ago, lhynne said:

Funny I have no desire to watch rom com after TYH haha I always end up comparing the leads with my bias...ended up watching a rather dark lakorn and I love the chemistry of the leads

 ooo DARK LAKORNS love those! :love:(korean melodramas too!). Actually I normally dont even like too lighthearted genre but LDW & YIN have somehow made me love TYH despite its lighthearteness over even some darker great melos :sweatingbullets::joy:

 

Please do tell what dark lakorn that is, I need recommendations. Also good if you can mention any other nice dark lakorns and/or great dark korean melos.

I'm in such a bad asian drama slump thanks to these two peaches who have magically erased any and all chemistry between any other leads for me in comparison :sweatingbullets:

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, profiler said:

HEALTH WARNING
All who enter this thread, do so it at risk of heart arrest, seizure and theft.
You may find that your timepieces - however expensive - no longer work effectively to tell time or to warn you that you should get back to work, study, cooking, or sleep.
You may find it impossible to enjoy another highly-rated drama.
You may develop a scorn for another romantic drama when a kiss scene comes up.

If you are still schooling, you may find Chemistry notes particularly difficult to retrieve from your phone, because you get redirected to this forum instead.
If you are in a relationship, you may be secretly pleased your significant one is busy, because being delulu is already tiring you out.
Unlike rock-climbing, bungee-jumping and spelunking - all evidently highly intense activities - Pichi couple shipping is not physically rigorous, but it is nonetheless necessary to acknowledge that small developments - like chancing upon a “stroke” in a slow-motion video here can in fact trigger a stroke.

Note: Life insurance companies are working out a shipper clause. 

 

So true....hope we get some news, any news, so that I could get on with my life...:lol: Anyway, just wanted to share that the struggle is real in finding another kdrama these two are in to watch, I can’t handle seeing them with other people, smh...is this normal???:lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

 

So true....hope we get some news, any news, so that I could get on with my life...:lol: Anyway, just wanted to share that the struggle is real in finding another kdrama these two are in to watch, I can’t handle seeing them with other people, smh...is this normal???:lol:

Haven't moved on from TYH too.. All I do is rewatching the eps.. Especially those that has great chemistry from them..

I'm asking the same thing, is this... normal?.. :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, intrariver said:

ahhahahah imagine the major TWIST that if they suddenly reveal they already have children since 2 years back! :joy: It would be the most hilraious thing if this were to happen. Noone even knew they were dating much less married w. children already :joy::sweatingbullets:

 

On a more serious note, yes hopefully no need to wait for a full year, especially given their ages. Practically speaking need to have energy to raise children well :sweatingbullets:

Hmm...who knows it could be the case since YIN took a long break after Goblin in early 2017 and then she took TYH later in 2018...:smirk::joy: but then there was also Sundabang in between, and she took that in early 2018. We've gone this far for a delulu, but then who knows...:D:lol:

  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

Also I've been wondering, does anyone actually know if pink is In Na's favourite colour or not? cause her character's favourite colour is pink but I've been wondering if it's her actual favourite colour 

 

Her favorite is khaki 

 

In Na shared her fashion tips with fans, saying, "I like a casual style the most; hats and scarves are essential accessories, and my favourite colour is khaki."

 

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/photos/yoo-in-na-wants-to-try-different-characters-9174138#slideshow-1

  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MsMagic said:

 

Right? They would probably want triplets. 1 boy who looks like Dong Wookie and 2 girls as cute and lovely as In Na ssi.

 

They need to start making babies like...two years ago. I hope they started after Goblin :lol:

wow! triplets, wonder if YIN can take it :phew:

 

but they will be so pretty and handsome!!! :wub:

  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, intrariver said:
Spoiler

 

ahhahahah imagine the major TWIST that if they suddenly reveal they already have children since 2 years back! :joy: It would be the most hilraious thing if this were to happen. Noone even knew they were dating much less married w. children already :joy::sweatingbullets:

 

On a more serious note, yes hopefully no need to wait for a full year, especially given their ages. Practically speaking need to have energy to raise children well :sweatingbullets:

 

 

 ooo DARK LAKORNS love those! :love:(korean melodramas too!). Actually I normally dont even like too lighthearted genre but LDW & YIN have somehow made me love TYH despite its lighthearteness over even some darker great melos :sweatingbullets::joy:

 

Please do tell what dark lakorn that is, I need recommendations. Also good if you can mention any other nice dark lakorns and/or great dark korean melos.

I'm in such a bad asian drama slump thanks to these two peaches who have magically erased any and all chemistry between any other leads for me in comparison :sweatingbullets:

 

 

I'm currently watching Hua Jai Sila 2019... It's a revenge drama remake currently showing on ONE HD... The leads are real good although lots of fans are complaining coz there is too little scenes for the leads and it's already halfway lol...  Kluen Cheewit is another favorite dark lakorn that's why I became a Mark-Yaya fan. But I also watched rom-com lakorn-Full House, You're My Destiny, Kluen Cheewit , Kiss Me, When I Marry A Stranger, Leh Ratree and some short series I can't remember hehe

 

 

I ended up watching MVs last night because I'm missing these two... My YT history is filled YIN and LDW videos haha 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized why I stopped watching kdrama before and why I liked TYH so much...there is no love triangle in TYH, they tried early on with the other lady lawyer but we always knew she was with KJR’s roommate so it was never an issue. I do not understand why there has to be love triangles in kdrama, smh...can anyone recommend any romcom without it? Thanks in advance :)

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I just realized why I stopped watching kdrama before and why I liked TYH so much...there is no love triangle in TYH, they tried early on with the other lady lawyer but we always knew she was with KJR’s roommate so it was never an issue. I do not understand why there has to be love triangles in kdrama, smh...can anyone recommend any romcom without it? Thanks in advance :)

 

True I think it was the main reason I was drawn with this drama... It's because I always see them together being cute and happy that's why there's such a positive vibe with the whole drama. Not to mention the sizzling chemistry between the leads...I think it would be a long time before I can watch rom-com again lol

 

I was able to finish Dazzling or The Light in your Eyes...definitely a tearjearker that one and there wasn't a love triangle in it though the twist is something 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lhynne said:

 

True I think it was the main reason I was drawn with this drama... It's because I always see them together being cute and happy that's why there's such a positive vibe with the whole drama. Not to mention the sizzling chemistry between the leads...I think it would be a long time before I can watch rom-com again lol

 

I was able to finish Dazzling or The Light in your Eyes...definitely a tearjearker that one and there wasn't a love triangle in it though the twist is something 

 

Thanks for the info...sometimes I like tearjerkers but I usually go for romcoms with a positive vibe, too much stress at work just wants me to relax, laugh, and feel giddy in my spare time (although this has not been the case since TYH because it has already encroached on my time for other things) smh...I have been watching YIN shows but it seems like she is always paired with a younger guy, like in LBD or one happy ending or something...she is such a good actress and deserves to have a great role...I refuse to watch Wookie because I don’t want to see him right now with other leading ladies, not ready to give up on our ship just yet :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

 

Thanks for the info...sometimes I like tearjerkers but I usually go for romcoms with a positive vibe, too much stress at work just wants me to relax, laugh, and feel giddy in my spare time (although this has not been the case since TYH because it has already encroached on my time for other things) smh...I have been watching YIN shows but it seems like she is always paired with a younger guy, like in LBD or one happy ending or something...she is such a good actress and deserves to have a great role...I refuse to watch Wookie because I don’t want to see him right now with other leading ladies, not ready to give up on our ship just yet :lol:

his next one shouldnt have any leading ladies :D..but same...i cant bear to see him with others...except song jihyo (which i personally feel that they are more like working colleagues, close like family feel)

  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

 

Thanks for the info...sometimes I like tearjerkers but I usually go for romcoms with a positive vibe, too much stress at work just wants me to relax, laugh, and feel giddy in my spare time (although this has not been the case since TYH because it has already encroached on my time for other things) smh...I have been watching YIN shows but it seems like she is always paired with a younger guy, like in LBD or one happy ending or something...she is such a good actress and deserves to have a great role...I refuse to watch Wookie because I don’t want to see him right now with other leading ladies, not ready to give up on our ship just yet :lol:

 

I hear you lol... I don't think I can give up with this ship as long as I know there's a chance they might end end up together hehe.. Although I am really OK seeing them together in a project with other actors/actress though I am not sure what to feel if I see them kissing other actor/actress especially if it is a deep kiss scene ... I think I might skip those scenes for a while. Luckily, LDW's new project is not romance and it probably would take a while before YIN will have her own project too...  If they work together in the future, I would really like to see them in arranged marriage plot  kkk

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lhynne said:

Her favorite is khaki 

 

In Na shared her fashion tips with fans, saying, "I like a casual style the most; hats and scarves are essential accessories, and my favourite colour is khaki."

Thank you so much! and if I remember correctly (probably not lol) she used her own scarves in the drama?

  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Thank you so much! and if I remember correctly (probably not lol) she used her own scarves in the drama?

 

She did... also the coats 

  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..