[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Play with your heart? Hmm.. confused here.. its similar with my post previously when she wore a t shirt writen a wise man bla bla then after goblin.. and this time is after tyh.. what she meant to tell? I wish everything is just okay.. ldw is so busy right now.. if u know what i mean.. pls stay there inna..

Btw, when i saw some of goblin clips.. i feel that sunny character was really interesting.. thats why even gong yo and everyone loves her.. i'm pretty sure that with inna play sunny character, it bcome more shining.. i really love her in goblin!! eventhough her scene was just as much as other character, but she's really nailed it..

its so different with tyh.. its really show that yin is a great actress indeed.. hope she can get more drama offering with more challenging and interesting character..

• Love 6

Watch this clip again and wonder why pdnim said he was flutter when shooting.. i dont know if he ever mention this in his previous works, but for me its a bit off to hear such things from pdim who already done tons of romantic drama.. his praise was beyond expectation, and looks like ldw also cant believe he said that.. hahaha..

Did u notice that yin's face didnt smile at all? She was like think a lot what to say next.. Why?? She really looks so awkward and a bit worried until ldw "break d ice" and jokingly reply to pdnim.. 

• Love 9

Why she cried? I think she loves to dj very much.. but why she stopped doing it if she loves it? Maybe her management told her too? Hmm she had to "make a lot money" for them right? (if u know what i mean..) 

Maybe she had to did something that more popular to viewers like drama or CF instead of dj-ing?

• Love 6

19 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Me! *Shyly raises hand...

I found it really hard to reveal my gender because of the recent scandal in Korea causing a lot of paranoia about fanboys in general and sadly it’s happening in soompi and real life

My previous experience in soompi forum was pretty toxic when I revealed I was a guy earlier as they had the misconception that we guys treated women as objects and started directing a lot of hate. So I found it relatively hard to get involved in this forum without being a bit concerned.

Hopefully, my time here would be slightly more enjoyable, and if any of you cannot accept a guy due to any reason, please feel free to treat me as a girl, if it makes it better by any means.

Just adding this through, wasn’t there a BTS where LDW was dancing to YIN on one of Wanna One’s songs? (Pick Me if I’m not wrong)

i wonder if YIN watches produce 101 and perhaps that’s why LDW decided to take on the host of produce 101? Just a casual thought... :sweatingbullets:

Welcome! I think it's great! Sorry you were harassed so badly before! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

This is so :wub:  :wub:

On a side note, her beauty shouts all classy.

On another side note, for me, her overall look shouts quite preggy :D:lol: 

South Korean female celebrities, as far as I have observed, were so cautious not to appear in their pregnant state with the baby bump and all. For me, one of the best picture of a woman is that of being pregnant, most especially if it is with the man you love the most. Awww!!! Waiting for some baby news along with the marriage news ^_^ FIGHTING PICHI COUPLE!

• Love 5

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Why she cried? I think she loves to dj very much.. but why she stopped doing it if she loves it? Maybe her management told her too? Hmm she had to "make a lot money" for them right? (if u know what i mean..) 

Maybe she had to did something that more popular to viewers like drama or CF instead of dj-ing?

As far as I know, she stopped dj-ing back then because she wanted to focus more on her career being actress, like improving her acting skill. Although she loved dj so much, but doing dj and acting at the same time was really tiring. And i do understand her feeling. I think being dj and actress at the same time for 5 years is such big achievement of hers. Not to mention the fact that she is still beloved by Volume Radio families up to now. Many listeners were excited by her special appearance on radio for 4 days.

I've read on an article that actually she had an intention to be on hiatus for a while from any kind of public activities after her withdrawal from radio on 2016, which that timeline is in coincidence with goblin casting. The article didn't explain her reason of hiatus, but if I relate this article with the previous statement, I think her reason of hiatus was getting rest after hectic schedule, while contemplating about her acting career. I read on another source she even considered to stop being actress. Then suddenly Kim Eun Sook Writernim asked her to take role as Sunny. She might hesitate whether to take it or not due to her intention. And that kinda explained why YIN was casted the last among the four main lead character (Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook). But somehow her appearance as Sunny became daebak and many korean and international kdrama fans recognized her acting! :kiss_wink: I bet as international fans, almost of shipper here knew YIN from goblin.

Therefore, i'm really thankful for writernim who could persuade and convince YIN to take Sunny role. And because of her, our parents met after 2 years and have a good relationship up to now. :wub: Our ship is sailing, right? Omoo i'm crying haha :bawling:

Whatever her exact reason is, i believe her agency, YG, didn't take part that much on her decision. Well maybe she got some insight from YG, but not until that financial reason. She lives in the expensive apartment which means she's financially stable. If YG had that "money" reason, they should have encouraged her to continue being radio dj while acting. And i saw many senior actor from YG had a rare comeback such as Choi Ji Woo, Goo Hye Sun, etc. So i think YG treated her well.

• Love 11
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Watch this clip again and wonder why pdnim said he was flutter when shooting.. i dont know if he ever mention this in his previous works, but for me its a bit off to hear such things from pdim who already done tons of romantic drama.. his praise was beyond expectation, and looks like ldw also cant believe he said that.. hahaha..

Did u notice that yin's face didnt smile at all? She was like think a lot what to say next.. Why?? She really looks so awkward and a bit worried until ldw "break d ice" and jokingly reply to pdnim.. 

Most of the PiChi flirty moments had PD nim hovering around them so we know PDnim was telling the truth. If I were in PD nim’s shoes I would have jokingly told them off “Get a room, guys!” :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

As far as I know, she stopped dj-ing back then because she wanted to focus more on her career being actress, like improving her acting skill. Although she loved dj so much, but doing dj and acting at the same time was really tiring. And i do understand her feeling. I think being dj and actress at the same time for 5 years is such big achievement of hers. Not to mention the fact that she is still beloved by Volume Radio families up to now. Many listeners were excited by her special appearance on radio for 4 days.

I've read on an article that actually she had an intention to be on hiatus for a while from any kind of public activities after her withdrawal from radio on 2016, which that timeline is in coincidence with goblin casting. The article didn't explain her reason of hiatus, but if I relate this article with the previous statement, I think her reason of hiatus was getting rest after hectic schedule, while contemplating about her acting career. I read on another source she even considered to stop being actress. Then suddenly Kim Eun Sook Writernim asked her to take role as Sunny. She might hesitate whether to take it or not due to her intention. And that kinda explained why YIN was casted the last among the four main lead character (Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook). But somehow her appearance as Sunny became daebak and many korean and international kdrama fans recognized her acting! :kiss_wink: I bet as international fans, almost of shipper here knew YIN from goblin.

Therefore, i'm really thankful for writernim who could persuade and convince YIN to take Sunny role. And because of her, our parents met after 2 years and have a good relationship up to now. :wub: Our ship is sailing, right? Omoo i'm crying haha :bawling:

Whatever her exact reason is, i believe her agency, YG, didn't take part that much on her decision. Well maybe she got some insight from YG, but not until that financial reason. She lives in the expensive apartment which means she's financially stable. If YG had that "money" reason, they should have encouraged her to continue being radio dj while acting. And i saw many senior actor from YG had a rare comeback such as Choi Ji Woo, Goo Hye Sun, etc. So i think YG treated her well.

She was fated to fall in love with Dong Wook oppa :wub:

• Love 10

i’m always unsure with my life but i’m 100% sure he was nervous during this scene :joy: . he kept fooling around not because he’s naturally like that but because he was nervous. why why why tho? :rolleyes:

GIF.1

W5tBKr6.gif

GIF.2 (he said why are u so far away when she’s not? in fact as you can see he can reach her. :rolleyes:  he ‘moved’ her seat but nah nothing has changed, well obviously. hahahaha) inna’s face tho ‘im sorry pdnim my boyfriend is nervous rn he cant think straight’ hahaha just kidding

gce3gCG.gif

GIF.3 (he kept saying this and that. yeah sure. haha)

8cw2u4Z.gif

GIF.4

Spoiler

kmkNYXQ.gif

pdnim and inna were like ‘this guy, really’ hahaha

hello from the other side of the world. everyone is welcome here except for the trolls :lol:. as long as you love our pichis, doesnt matter who or what you u are.

btw i have a love-hate feelings for YG (their actors are managed by another person not the same with their idols right? correct me if i am wrong?) but i do think they treat inna well, she chooses her project, i dont think they are pressuring her to do this and that. but i wish they could promote her more? like fansigning and fanmeetings? her birthday is approaching i wish she will have a birthday fanmeet or something. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

11 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Ep 1 hasn't been subbed yet but I usually watch it on this http://kshow123.net/show/produce-x-101/

7 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

I think we just wait the subbed version by fans or subscene. Hopefully, sinamoles will sub it soon. 

Thank you so much :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

Thank you so much :wub:

You're welcome! Also idk if you guys wanna see but I just followed this produce x 101 page on ig and they subbed the video of Wookie in the waiting room thingy 

(Edit add on: his "it's show time" for some reason reminded me of KJR lol)

If you can't find subs straight away on a site, sometimes someone on ig or twitter will sub it first. I watched produce 101 s2 and I plan on watching this one as well so I know that sometimes accounts will sub bits before anyone else has. Also you won't have to worry about eng subs since many ppl will be subbing it.

Also I watched a bit on pdx101 on youtube cause I forgot it aired yesterday so I couldn't live stream but loved the reaction of the contestants when Wookie came in

Also this kid Dong Pyo is so cuteeeeee

Looks like he could be Wookie's one pick hahahaha he's already the center

ALSO SORRY FOR THE KIND OF SPAM OF PDX101 STUFF I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Also I was scrolling through fb maybe or through a tyh fb group page and someone uploaded the viki interview and of the part where they're talking about the poster

https://www.viki.com/videos/1145573v-touch-your-heart-exclusive-interview-with-the-casts <- go to 2.55 to see that section.

When I was watching it on fb I couldn't help notice that when In Na was talking about how her fav poster was the one where their fingers were touching and it low key looked like she kept touching his hand by showing that it's this poster that she likes. Is it just me? tbh the more I watch the video the more unsure lol cause it's kind of hard to tell if she ever did brush/touch his hand or is just hovering beside it very closely 

Also I can keep you guys updated on pdx101 if you want...wouldn't know exactly what it is that you would want to know but I can if you want since I like watching it and I'm already picking my favs lmao well I already had some before the show began but yeah lol

• Love 7

8 hours ago, Jungminii said:

But YG focus less on their stable of actors..wish she can join KingKong starship:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, michsg said:

But YG focus less on their stable of actors..wish she can join KingKong starship:sweatingbullets:

Oh yes i realize that. I believe that if she joined one of company which focus more on acting such as Kingkong, Soop, etc. she could have been more shining than today. Somehow, whatever her reason is, she choose to stay at YG. At least, YG didn't do any kind of force to her only for the sake of their financial benefit, and gave her leisure time to get rest as she wanted it, like what I stress on previous statement. 

Let's protect our goddess!:rolleyes::wub:

• Love 6