Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

41 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Thank you for pointing that out.

By the way, why was she crying hard back then? Because, it was her last day DJ ing?

Yeah, that was her last day. :(

Dong Wook in a pink suit when he was on My Bodyguard in 2016, for those curious.

65-EDD9-D0-1165-4-F76-89-C1-02-A3-E18-CA

• Like 1
  • Love 7

25 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

"Let's love without regrets AGAIN" (AGAIN?!!!! Why again?!!! hahaha! Now this makes me think they did date after Goblin!)

Hmmm could pertain to her previous relationship, but I like to think that the post-Goblin relationship happened too :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, michsg said:

Can u imagine what YIN got??:blush:

She got our boy!!! :wub:

Definitely worth more than Chanel bags, IMHO :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ok here is the first part of that opening, and I will insert my delulu interpretation after each screen shot :lol:

13779884-CA97-439-C-9-A0-D-DCD65488-C521

Our boy is really busy and yeah coz dispatch is out there to get you...

09853901-0414-4-CF6-B2-D9-FE98-A7527-FE7

Wish we could find the time to meet but I understand...

B7-A979-ED-1-F2-D-4-B6-F-A413-D5748-F67-

You have projects and I have mine, and its so hard to become ninjas to meet up...

D3-AF95-BC-A1-AB-4797-89-F7-DC358-CB4-B4

I have to admit though, now that I’ve thought about it...

7-DA9-EEBE-6345-4-D81-898-F-4-ACBB037289

We can take the time for our love to bloom....

Then the love with no regrets follow... 

I’m waiting for the exchange of I love yous YIN, or a call in from our boy but that’s okay we are willing to wait for the right time for both of you...:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Some fan said in IG comment, that LDW love "cheer up" song by TWICE. Yesterday, İnna played "cheer up" when DJing then she got a message and she smiled ear to ear. Guess what? B)

OMO...:wub:

• Love 7

10 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I wonder who you are texting here Wookie...

hmmm...Again..proofing choose "Text" over "Call"..Like whooo?:rolleyes: 

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

hmmm...Again..proofing choose "Text" over "Call"..Like whooo?:rolleyes: 

Did just something changed or what??? :D:lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Of course if she's been asked if she had Namchin..she would answer "opseoyoo" "i dont have one". Here's my thoughts: 

1. Keep the atmosphere save enough for being ninja here and there B) 

Wookie : Place where there wouldnt be anyone except two of us. Like my place or your place :wub:

2. And guess what..because he might not be some kind of namchin anymore if you got what i mean..:wub:

#FiancemodeON

#pardonmydelulu

#icanthelpit

• Like 1
  • Love 8

7 hours ago, profiler said:

I saw something!

(Not sure if this has been mentioned before).

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. 

YES, I DID! 

Imagine how much delulu mind soared after hearing him call her attention with his unique & tender tone for her, his hand lingering on her should then resting in that area afterwards.:sweat_smile:

I did not want to bring the latter part before though because of the "troll" experience we had here before. 

• Love 6

i fell asleep last night waiting for these gifs to upload sorry :joy:

she started shivering at this moment, and he noticed it. i already posted a gif before.  

nvmdikB.gif

VOdyJUB.gif

Spoiler

NJNVedC.gif

Spoiler

T5U9QQ0.gif

Spoiler

FpLXMRQ.gif

Spoiler

iwMxUUS.gif

my delulu eyes are saying dongwook tried moving closer lol but she kept moving haha

Spoiler

ygHlRyY.gif

again my delulu eyes are telling me, inna was the one who leaned to him. she was freezing u see. she needed some body heat :rolleyes:haha

jt3Ex0x.gif

Spoiler

LihfiSQ.gif

Spoiler

z9dMbja.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Thanks @riiko1988for the GIF..since this second selca is my fave one of their offscreen gesture which made me keep look up to them until now. Your gif is my treasure. That second selca is so unsual selca if you do with your only male friend because it showed how close they are and too much skinship, even SeulGi screamed a bit to see them posed like that. (Ive been shared my thought about this..maybe in page 50-60)

Then i may call this their "uncouncious mistake" public gesture :wub:. Like somehow they cant hold up to let this happened. 

• Love 8

InNa-ssi WAE? WAE? WAE? 

Are you trying to tell that "someone" that you're thinking about him while you're at work? :wub:

• Love 9

my pleasure! they make me happy :lol: and they are both beautiful human beings, its nice to create gifs of them especially together hehe :wub: shimkung*

i’ll be back later. i think i havent posted this yet.

inna was cracking up again wondering why lol

dUhVpdk.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

According to this fan she is so cute and petite! 

• Like 1
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

According to this fan she is so cute and petite! 

Look at YIN's hand in @riiko1988's GIF. İt's like baby's hand holding parent's hand. 

Omo! She also said, she was able to touch YIN's hand, it's so soft and petite like a baby's hand. No wonder someone keep rubbing and caressing while doing photoshoot. :relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

20 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Look at YIN's hand in @riiko1988's GIF. İt's like baby's hand holding parent's hand. 

Omo! She also said, she was able to touch YIN's hand, it's so soft and petite like a baby's hand. No wonder someone keep rubbing and caressing while doing photoshoot. :relieved:

Isit time for us to visit korea??:joy: i cant speak korean for nuts..lolz...wish i could

• LOL 1
  • Love 2