[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Of course if she's been asked if she had Namchin..she would answer "opseoyoo" "i dont have one". Here's my thoughts: 

1. Keep the atmosphere save enough for being ninja here and there B) 

Wookie : Place where there wouldnt be anyone except two of us. Like my place or your place :wub:

2. And guess what..because he might not be some kind of namchin anymore if you got what i mean..:wub:

#FiancemodeON

#pardonmydelulu

#icanthelpit

• Like 1
  • Love 9

7 hours ago, profiler said:

I saw something!

(Not sure if this has been mentioned before).

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. 

YES, I DID! 

Imagine how much delulu mind soared after hearing him call her attention with his unique & tender tone for her, his hand lingering on her should then resting in that area afterwards.:sweat_smile:

I did not want to bring the latter part before though because of the "troll" experience we had here before. 

• Love 7

i fell asleep last night waiting for these gifs to upload sorry :joy:

she started shivering at this moment, and he noticed it. i already posted a gif before.  

nvmdikB.gif

VOdyJUB.gif

Spoiler

NJNVedC.gif

Spoiler

T5U9QQ0.gif

Spoiler

FpLXMRQ.gif

Spoiler

iwMxUUS.gif

my delulu eyes are saying dongwook tried moving closer lol but she kept moving haha

Spoiler

ygHlRyY.gif

again my delulu eyes are telling me, inna was the one who leaned to him. she was freezing u see. she needed some body heat :rolleyes:haha

jt3Ex0x.gif

Spoiler

LihfiSQ.gif

Spoiler

z9dMbja.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Thanks @riiko1988for the GIF..since this second selca is my fave one of their offscreen gesture which made me keep look up to them until now. Your gif is my treasure. That second selca is so unsual selca if you do with your only male friend because it showed how close they are and too much skinship, even SeulGi screamed a bit to see them posed like that. (Ive been shared my thought about this..maybe in page 50-60)

Then i may call this their "uncouncious mistake" public gesture :wub:. Like somehow they cant hold up to let this happened. 

• Love 9

my pleasure! they make me happy :lol: and they are both beautiful human beings, its nice to create gifs of them especially together hehe :wub: shimkung*

i’ll be back later. i think i havent posted this yet.

inna was cracking up again wondering why lol

dUhVpdk.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

According to this fan she is so cute and petite! 

Look at YIN's hand in @riiko1988's GIF. İt's like baby's hand holding parent's hand. 

Omo! She also said, she was able to touch YIN's hand, it's so soft and petite like a baby's hand. No wonder someone keep rubbing and caressing while doing photoshoot. :relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

20 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Look at YIN's hand in @riiko1988's GIF. İt's like baby's hand holding parent's hand. 

Omo! She also said, she was able to touch YIN's hand, it's so soft and petite like a baby's hand. No wonder someone keep rubbing and caressing while doing photoshoot. :relieved:

Isit time for us to visit korea??:joy: i cant speak korean for nuts..lolz...wish i could

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

dUhVpdk.gif

Wonder why yin laugh? She was shy with that "stare".. it happens again when they shoot elevator scene.. ldw show some different stare, some didnt approved by her.. and d last succeed to cracking her laugh so hard..

How can she differentiate his stare?? Hahaha.. for me all those stare r d same.. but maybe just inna can differentiate it.. especially d special love stare from him.. lols..

• Like 2
  • Love 9

:joy::lol::joy::lol: So this is how comical LDW is?! His talent in raping is peeping! LUV IT! I suddenly remember the behind-the-scene of KJR-OJS's dinner date. He rhymed his script with YIN and the staff said that should not be like that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Throwback.. when inna doing her fall on d floor scene.. ldw seems worried after her final take bcoz she was really falling hard.. she walk through in front of him with smile but ldw still looking at her like wanna asked "are u really didnt hurt??"

notice that her jacket is white before.. then both of them wore black jacket..

• Love 6